SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

I love being on the road! :yahoo:

Spent 250,000+ miles there. :love: Done the drive from Knoxville to B'ham dozens of times. Are you going through Ohio or W Virginia?

I love being on the road! :yahoo:

Spent 250,000+ miles there. :love: Done the drive from Knoxville to B'ham dozens of times. Are you going through Ohio or W Virginia?

I love to travel too Gray. :yahoo:

She prefers going through WV, and to be honest, so do I. Right now we’re making our way slowly past roadwork. We’ll be cruising again in a few minutes. :slide:

Pretty sure they are going Ohio way.

Have fun, see you in 12 hours or so!

See you soon Brix. :hug:

:nomo:the whole community is by pc/laptop/phone/Ipad......
Amy.. Road song.....
I go with
Black Keys, “Little Black Submarines”

Willie Nelson - “On The Road Again”.

My favorite road song is "Turn the Page", Bob Seger. Safe travel guys! See you on the other side.

It's time to close this journal. To be honest, it's something I thought I'd already done. Lol!

As I close the door on this bountiful room powered by @Timber Grow Lights I want to take a moment to thank Dan for making it possible. :hug: I'm having to put my lights into temporary storage as I shift gears, but somewhere along the line they'll be back in use again.

At the moment I'm involved in setting up a new grow in New Orleans. It'll still be a couple weeks until things are ready to go, and until then you can find me at my temporary home SweetSue Relocates: Hello NOLA.

Thank you all for the company on this joyful journey. I look forward to the next chapter.

The first installments for my next grow:

Back
Top Bottom