Tales From The Krip!

Y
QUICK UPDATE

Today is day #9 of 12/12 in the small tent and I think I'm just gonna make it on the height issue with about 3" more I can raise the light before having to take some "unnatural" steps.

The two Platinum Kush Breaths in there look good, though, with some nice thick stalks and nicely stacked nodes:

And, here are some shots of the Bubba Kush and Orient Express plants still vegging in the main tent:

Happy Harvests!

K

Great job krip those look great. Those OE and Bubba K sure look like they will yield some tight densely packed colas. Where as those platinum KB looks like ur guna have some tall monsters on ur hands soon here lol. Great job tho bro the garden is looking great.

Ok - I thought that was the cable from the controller to the fan. I’m asking about the power cable from the controller to the wall. Or is that the same?

Referencing that same pic, the fan has the proprietary cable (lower right) with the plug on the end that plugs into the controller. The controller has the standard 3-prong grounded power cord that runs to the wall and is pictured just to the left of that proprietary plug from the fan.

Referencing that same pic, the fan has the proprietary cable (lower right) with the plug on the end that plugs into the controller. The controller has the standard 3-prong grounded power cord that runs to the wall and is pictured just to the left of that proprietary plug from the fan.
Ok yes. I get that :) how does that power cable connect to the controller - is it hard wired? :Namaste:

(I have the brochure. I was asking you because you own one and what I want to know isn’t pictured anywhere;))

They look super! :D How long did they veg for before you flipped?

I’m very busy with the questions today :)

Well, they probably vegged for a little over 60 days, but I keep them as Bonsais in 4" containers until I move them out of the veg tent. By then, they're extremely rootbound and still pretty small, so once I move them into the flower tent, I'll veg them for another 2-3 weeks in their final containers to let them grow out and develop more roots before I make the flip.

The Bubba Hash and Orient Express are exceptions I made for a sponsored grow journal that has yet to start, but it's a rare instance where I actually went to #1's. Usually I go from the 4" containers straight to the final containers.

large.gif

Thanks! We got there :)

I think I have question asking “issues”. I often ask stuff and people think I’ve asked something else... :hmmmm: - I even checked that one :laughtwo:

Haha dnt feel bad I got tht issue as well lol. Oh well we will jus have to smoke another 1 then it wont be as bad lol.

...plants are looking stellar!... :thumb::high-five:...not sure if Ya' did OE before...here's mine from 17, au naturel...loved that main cola...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

I have not run OE before and your girl looks awesome, Brother! :bravo:
How did you like it? Smoke report? This was one of those strains that I'm not really sure why I picked up! :rofl:

Thanks! We got there :)

I think I have question asking “issues”. I often ask stuff and people think I’ve asked something else... :hmmmm: - I even checked that one :laughtwo:
There was no issue with your question, at all! :thumb:

English is just a tricky language. When I had answered that the controller had the 3-prong power cord and the fan had the cord with the proprietary adapter, I had meant to imply that each of those cords were hard-wired to the respective components. So, when you asked your question, I assumed you were asking about the other end of the cables! :rofl:

It's all good! :high-five:

I have not run OE before and your girl looks awesome, Brother! :bravo:
How did you like it? Smoke report? This was one of those strains that I'm not really sure why I picked up! :rofl:

...hehehe...to be honest, I can't really remember... :hmmmm:...the pitfall of running multiple strains and not keeping notes post harvest...I usually find anything I grow to be potent(self confessed lightweight...:rolleyes::rofl:) I asked missus' h00k and she can't recall either...I know I have a bag or two vacu sealed and stashed...maybe time to revisit that strain...I know it was a bit of a pita to trim...the leaf to flower ratio left a lot to be desired...not sure why I picked that one either, I was relatively new to Ace gear and just cruising the store, and settled on this and purple mexican(L think?)...got some more Ace gear coming next month sometime...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

...hehehe...to be honest, I can't really remember... :hmmmm:...the pitfall of running multiple strains and not keeping notes post harvest...I usually find anything I grow to be potent(self confessed lightweight...:rolleyes::rofl:) I asked missus' h00k and she can't recall either...I know I have a bag or two vacu sealed and stashed...maybe time to revisit that strain...I know it was a bit of a pita to trim...the leaf to flower ratio left a lot to be desired...not sure why I picked that one either, I was relatively new to Ace gear and just cruising the store, and settled on this and purple mexican(L think?)...got some more Ace gear coming next month sometime...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Well, if neither of you can even remember it, it sounds pretty damn good to me! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom