Tales From The Krip!

Again, can't argue with your results but 3-5ml is what's recommended. Too much tea can be bad but apparently 10ml is not too much, ha!:rofl:
Actually, the instructions on the bottle call for 0.1ml per gallon of soil which would only be 1 ml for a #10! :rofl:

Actually, the instructions on the bottle call for 0.1ml per gallon of soil which would only be 1 ml for a #10! :rofl:
Wow 10 ml tea in a 10 gallon pot :oops:. I have always followed the .1ml/gallon of soil. The only time I give more tea is in a super drench and that is only like 2ml in a 10 gallon. Tea is very concentrated, you don't seem to be having issues but I feel you are wasting product at those doses. I'm always amazed at the forgivability of the kit!

Jesus how are u pulling that off? I have to do alil under what the bottle says otherwise my leaves all burn up. Doc said it was cause my humidity was 2 low so that played a major roll but still man u rocked the shit out that last grow congrats. My clones should be ready by the time my 2nd round soil is done cooking. So I hope to have atleast close to what u got in the frost department so maybe I'll kick things up a notch lol. Do ur buds once they are dried and cured and ready to smoke or whatever do they look all frosty and sparkly without having to shine a light directly on them? Cause I've been tryn to step up my bag appeal on my buds an get them more frosty looking. Now I'm not sure if it's just genetics or how I grow my shit or cure for tht matter but tryn to fig ur it out lol.

Wow 10 ml tea in a 10 gallon pot :oops:. I have always followed the .1ml/gallon of soil. The only time I give more tea is in a super drench and that is only like 2ml in a 10 gallon. Tea is very concentrated, you don't seem to be having issues but I feel you are wasting product at those doses. I'm always amazed at the forgivability of the kit!
I'm quite certain I'm using more product than needed! :laugh:

Again, the tea is cheap and everything around high brix is dependent on maintaining the microbial colony. As long as the microbes are happy, the plants stay happy & healthy, so I give the extra tea to make sure the microbial activity stays high (like me! :rofl: ).

Jesus how are u pulling that off? I have to do alil under what the bottle says otherwise my leaves all burn up. Doc said it was cause my humidity was 2 low so that played a major roll but still man u rocked the shit out that last grow congrats. My clones should be ready by the time my 2nd round soil is done cooking. So I hope to have atleast close to what u got in the frost department so maybe I'll kick things up a notch lol. Do ur buds once they are dried and cured and ready to smoke or whatever do they look all frosty and sparkly without having to shine a light directly on them? Cause I've been tryn to step up my bag appeal on my buds an get them more frosty looking. Now I'm not sure if it's just genetics or how I grow my shit or cure for tht matter but tryn to fig ur it out lol.

I'd bet 98% of your issues were RH related, Brother. Microbes should not burn your plants. Too much of just about anything else in the kit will, but I don't see how the microbes will. Trich's on the dried buds never look like they do in the tent before harvest, but, yeah, when you look at the dried buds, they look like they're coated in sugar. Shining a light on them, just makes them sparkle. :yummy:

I don't think the dry or cure would be the issue on the looks - only the smell & taste. It all starts with good genetics and a good environment. From there, just make sure the plant has what it needs, whether it's with the kit or some other nute program. When your plants are battling things like RH, PH, Temps, etc., they can't put all their energy into producing the best possible buds cuz' they're putting all their energy into trying to deal with the problems themselves. If you eliminate those problems for the plant, it will have nowhere to spend its energy except to produce the highest quality buds its genetics allow.

IMHO, all those other "tricks" like a dark period before harvest, supplements like Snowstorm Ultra, etc. don't make any noticeable difference once you have good genetics in a good environment. ;)

I'd bet 98% of your issues were RH related, Brother. Microbes should not burn your plants. Too much of just about anything else in the kit will, but I don't see how the microbes will. Trich's on the dried buds never look like they do in the tent before harvest, but, yeah, when you look at the dried buds, they look like they're coated in sugar. Shining a light on them, just makes them sparkle. :yummy:

I don't think the dry or cure would be the issue on the looks - only the smell & taste. It all starts with good genetics and a good environment. From there, just make sure the plant has what it needs, whether it's with the kit or some other nute program. When your plants are battling things like RH, PH, Temps, etc., they can't put all their energy into producing the best possible buds cuz' they're putting all their energy into trying to deal with the problems themselves. If you eliminate those problems for the plant, it will have nowhere to spend its energy except to produce the highest quality buds its genetics allow.

IMHO, all those other "tricks" like a dark period before harvest, supplements like Snowstorm Ultra, etc. don't make any noticeable difference once you have good genetics in a good environment. ;)

Hells yea I totally agree with you. That's why I finally figured it's time to upgrade my seed department and go for some top grade seeds or atleast the best I could find. So far I'm seeing people get great results with ace and I see u getn amazing results with IHG but any other breeders that u can think of that I could go with?

Hells yea I totally agree with you. That's why I finally figured it's time to upgrade my seed department and go for some top grade seeds or atleast the best I could find. So far I'm seeing people get great results with ace and I see u getn amazing results with IHG but any other breeders that u can think of that I could go with?
I would check with Brothers @TheGreenYeti, @neikodog, @Graytail, @lazyfish, etc. who all are much more versed in the newer strains and newer/US breeders. Plus, it's easier for them to talk about non-sponsor breeders! ;)

Depends on if you are limited to just running fems or not. I have had good results with Mass Medical Strains, Dynasty, BOG, Annunaki and Cabin Fever Seed Breeder to name a few. All of them basically only offer regs though. I have heard great things about Stray Fox Gardenz and Dominion Seed Company. Symbiotic puts out some decent seeds as well. Again these are all reg seeds. IHG puts out a lot of fire but they are pricey and while the bag appeal and frost is there on just about all their strains some people find the highs kind of bland and similar to one another.

Dominion has a new drop on Sunday, as bad as I hate to I'm may have to grab a pack myself.
Yeah I saw one of the seedbanks post pictures of it. i forget what it was called but I know it was 88HPG13xScreaming Eagle and it looked amazing. The seedbank even mentioned giving out a full free pack with purchase of the new strain.

That's called Blue Dahlia and you get a pack of Shineapple free. Both are supposed to be on the narcotic side.

Hmmm....Just out of curiousity, how many years worth of seeds does someone need to have on-hand before they're considered a "hoarder"? :hmmmm:

Brother Ween -> And you thought I changed! :rofl:

Dominion has a new drop on Sunday, as bad as I hate to I'm may have to grab a pack myself.

Ok well since I've heard that regs versus fems tend to be alil more potent I've been trying my hand at them so I'm forcing myself to learn how to tell the difference from males to females. The only way to learn is to jus do it right. Plus I'm planing on taking clones an flipping right away to sex them till I get better at identifying them in veg. But yea I tried looking up dominion seeds and It keeps popping up seeds here now which i dnt think that's right or is it?

Back
Top Bottom