Tall Grass's Assessment

Yep your right bro. I knew one was. But now two more showing male and one is female.. wanted opposite 3 females one male for pollen crossbreeding but now got to much pollen sacs. Guess I can store it. Really don't know much about male side.. when they pop when to harvest the pollen sofort

Yep your right bro. I knew one was. But now two more showing male and one is female.. wanted opposite 3 females one male for pollen crossbreeding but now got to much pollen sacs. Guess I can store it. Really don't know much about male side.. when they pop when to harvest the pollen sofort
Separate it from the female or she'll be pollinated

Probably to late anyway. Been several days and few look like they popped already I got a bag around it now to mini the pollation process alittle. But long as I get some seed. Just got remember there aren't femalized seeds. When I get some

IMG_20220228_113310.jpg

Day before yesterday I trimmed . Pics are from last night
I added another small one to the flowering tent. When I chopped two of the males down. Wait another 3 weeks for other two. While I seed out the new strains I getting this week form seed bank

Back
Top Bottom