Tall Grass's Assessment

Not going to happen took mine over 2 weeks after flip to see pistils. That's over 60 days from sprout

Well not sure what ya do bro but usually take about 7-9 days for me. . I dark mine out for 36 hrs. Light for about 5 hrs then reg 11/13 after that's but I work it where first 48 is most dark. Minus the 5-6 hrs usually take about 7 days. Now I just stuck one in flowering tent and 22/2 to 12/12 now it will take 2 weeks. To show. But darked them out again last night and making them turn now..if all that makes since

Well not sure what ya do bro but usually take about 7-9 days for me. . I dark mine out for 36 hrs. Light for about 5 hrs then reg 11/13 after that's but I work it where first 48 is most dark. Minus the 5-6 hrs usually take about 7 days. Now I just stuck one in flowering tent and 22/2 to 12/12 now it will take 2 weeks. To show. But darked them out again last night and making them turn now..if all that makes since
I never seen pistils or had alternating nodes until about 2 weeks after flip from 18/6 to 12/12. Same thing with the gods gift I just posted yesterday. 17 days. Maybe I could have got a loupe and seen them but they weren't visible to the naked eye.

I never seen pistils or had alternating nodes until about 2 weeks after flip from 18/6 to 12/12. Same thing with the gods gift I just posted yesterday. 17 days. Maybe I could have got a loupe and seen them but they weren't visible to the naked eye.
I never write that stuff down probably need two. But I just do what I know I done all the time . Seems to work so I don't try to fix stuff that's not broke.. wasn't two weeks tho. Male plants only takes about 8-9 days to show thier male. Cause they want to be dominate to pollenate first.. so. Yeah that's probably right two weeks.cause it's after that 9-12 days for females. Least I think it is.

I never write that stuff down probably need two. But I just do what I know I done all the time . Seems to work so I don't try to fix stuff that's not broke.. wasn't two weeks tho. Male plants only takes about waves 8-9 days to show thier male. Cause they want to be dominate to pollenate first.. so. Yeah that's probably right two weeks.cause it's after that 9-12 days for females. Least I think it is.
But it's budding real good now. I pulled a few fan leaves yesterday and the smell was something sweet. Going to update when lights come on

Chop chop GL#1 clone first day of week 9.
IMG_20220306_203518884.jpg
IMG_20220306_203439595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom