Tamir's 1st grow - dwc special kush and special queen 2014

Hahaha early testing. I grow an extra plant every round just so I can do that. Cuz ya know we be running out of weed n shit too soon lol she gets looking so good, and I don't wanna hurt the majority of the crop.
Last harvest I smoked about a oz early lol

Cheers

Hahaha I've actually been good. Since this is my first grow u really want to make sure I dry and cure properly. Since I'm so new at cultivation, I still rely heavy on the local scumbags for my meds. One of my colas actually snapped from the weight so i'll probably take that whole branch off. The harvest from this grow will last me forever as I couldn't consume this much. My lady on the other hand is another story. Lol

Ok ok... I couldn't resist.... Yesterday eve when I checked on my ladies I noticed a few colas. The SK falling over from their weight. I tried to lift one back up and bent it too far. She didn't like that. I closed up the tent of the night and hoped for the best. Today the bent cola was damn near off. Soooooooooo.... Snip snip snip... Lol... It's ok cause she is one of the smaller outer colas. And this is a good chance for me to practice trimming, drying and curing. So below are some before and after pics.

I need to know if I took off enough trim and should I go in the buds further. And don't get mad people but I discarded the sugar leave trim. I haven't learned how to make hash yet and I believe i'll have more than enough trim from these next two plants. Hopefully u guys tell me me trim job was a good one...

image11202.jpg
image11201.jpg
image11203.jpg
image11204.jpg
image11206.jpg
image11207.jpg

This is what happened when I tried to go deeper into the Bud to get out more sugar leaf.
image11208.jpg

That's one nice fat cola neighbor.

OH MY LORD! That liooks awesome! Nice color! Let it hang a few days and it will soften up the smoke!

You rock dude!

Thanks bro... This is only week 7. Still got a month to go! Yea it's hanging now. Gonna do a full cure also. Atleast 3-4 weeks. Gonna test weekly to monitor potency. Hopefully after the flush i'll have a good idea of how long to cure and the smooth smoke will only add to the experience.

I was just going to post on that. I remove fan leaves only till it dries for 5-7 days. Smaller leaves will have some crystals on it so I wait till they dry to see how it looks and do the final trim once completely dry. Right wrong or indifferent this works for me. You have a low leaf to bud ratio so trimming those beuts will be gravey! Hang them from a string in a dark semi dry location. You hear about mold on buds but its actually kinda rare if you pay attention. Next time im in NYC you and I are going for a walk through central park. I refuse to go to Washington square though. I was arrested by a team of law students from nyu with a cop during a smoke in. This was in the mid 90's. LMFAO! Good times!

Hahahhaha... Definitely sounds like a plan brother. Please BAR gonna be right there stealing Willow branches.

Ok cool i will give this a few days, checking on her regularly, and decide if i need to trim again. Right now just monitoring the RH. Y'all and the mold has make me nervous as hell.

Blurry pic of my makeshift drying box.
image11219.jpg

Hey, Tamir. Looks like you're on the gravy train - with biscuit wheels:bravo:

I'm tryin teddy.... Still have a few more good before I reach my destination

Hey guys... No update.. Just wanted to post a few pics of the tent. I need this grow to be over already!!!

SK on the right SQ on the left and chillin in the back row we have OG KUSH(bag seed), Kali Dog (Royal queen seeds), and Another SK plant about 3 weeks into flower. Didn't train them at all and I can definitely see the benefits of topping/FIMMING, LST, supper cropping, etc

image11262.jpg
image11263.jpg
image11264.jpg

Good morning you guys. Need a little help with trich identification. What would your wvaluation be of the trichs below? Clear or cloudy?

image11273.jpg
image11274.jpg

subbed. Going to read from the start first before I comment :)

Ok I read a great deal. I didnt realize you had that many pages already. So here is what I got to say.

You want your lights on and lights off temps to be about 15 degrees apart but no more then 20 or you will start to damage tissue and it will stunt the plants growth and yield. 86 is the highest I go after that I start to add in more fans even temporarily. If you find your temps in the 100 range thats way to hot but it happens. Try putting a bucket or large bowl or pan of ice in front of the fan. The fan will blow the cool ice and give a air conditioner effect at least until the ice melts. Higher temps mean you need to water more but you arent growing in organic soil which is my specialty so I wont make assertions on the medium. The pictures of your trichs show cloudy milky color which means its almost time. This is about the time I harvest as I prefer the energetic high it helps me get housework and the like done. I think I covered everything I meant to.

Back
Top Bottom