TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

IMG_20160315_075243.jpg

View image in gallery

great looking plants , your doing a good job with the pics to . white cookies will be my next grown so would love to hear all you have to say about it . thanks nc

Flowering Day 18
IMG_20160318_074250.jpg
IMG_20160318_074331.jpg
IMG_20160318_074434.jpg
IMG_20160318_074235.jpg

I haven't went over my fertilize schedule, if I don't get to it I'll go over it this weekend folks...don't give up on me, its been a long week :sorry:

Day 19 Flowering for the CFL ladies as well... Sadly they only have a few days remaining under it, my LEDs should be here very soon :amen:
They are also doing very well, the Lil Bushy and BC Big Bud are really starting to flower now! They weren't vegged as long as the white cookies, that's why they're a little behind...and the xj-13 is sativa dominant so its a slow developer but very much worth the extra time :)
IMG_20160319_190424.jpg
White cookies 1
IMG_20160319_190442.jpg
White cookies 2
IMG_20160319_190533.jpg
White cookies 3

Ok here are the fertilizers I use...Fox Farm Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Big Bloom, and Cha Ching....I stick with 3/4 what they call for and have great results. The Terpinator I just started using last year, a friend recommended it and the shit really makes em sticky and stanky!! I use it throughout the life cycle, 10ml/g during veg and 20ml/g during flower. I'm a firm believer in Superthrive, my father used it when I was a kid and swore by it...I add 1ml/g when transplanting, and the first week of flowering, also works great for clones first watering. The molasses I like to add during late flowering...I bubble a tablespoon in a gal of water overnight. The AN Big Bud was a freebie for spending so much at the hydroshop...I've never used it so if anyone has good or bad comments about it I'd love to hear em. I don't use ferts during veg as I use Happy frog soil and it has enough nutrients to do me through about 6 weeks or so. And lastly...yes I still use cloning powder :rofl: I'm old school/cheap ass but hey I have a 90% clone rate so why spend 20$ for the gel when the powder works great and is 2.99!! But I will say if you're like me and still use the powder, pour a little in a bottle cap and use what you need...then throw away the rest that's left after taking clones...never pour it back in!
IMG_20160319_190118.jpg

Don't really know what kinda weight to expect brother, I don't usually weight my grows anyway... But I wouldn't mind some big fat dense heavy nugs :drool: As long as they're good quality I'm happy... I love the satisfaction of getting to smoke my own green, especially cool knowing I've raised em since they were in diapers lol aka seeds haha

Back
Top Bottom