TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

IMG_20160312_092142.jpg

View image in gallery

And this is after they're haircut...those of you that are new to defoliating, it can be a very helpful tool. But word of advice...never take too many at a time and never remove any of the lower fan leaves, only remove the smaller fan leaves around the top that might be blocking bud sites. I personally never remove more than 10 or 12 at a time, also I would advise against removing fan leaves after the 3rd week of flowering...you'll only be hurting yield honestly

Notice in the last pic...the bud site that's to the left of the name tag is a double header ;) I've had a few in the past, it can either be a genetic thing or a result of fimming just a little too low and causing the 2 new bud sites that emerge to grow together... In my case it's a genetic thing, because that bud wasn't fimmed. I'll send if I can dig up a pic of one of my former double header buds ;)

The double header bud is killing it:cheer: Can't wait to see what she turns into!
And oh yeah I got two 300w mars hydro's on the way, ordered em today! So within the next few days I'll be all LED, I'm honestly gonna be kinda sad taking out my homemade cfl setup :( Ithas performed fabulously for me the last few years! But on the bright side, I'll be able to use it to raise seedlings and get a head start on veg while the led girls are finishing :thumb:

I have a triple header and a 4 right now growing..I'll get some picks for you. .there's some big ass fat buds when they do that for sure..!!!
The double header bud is killing it:cheer: Can't wait to see what she turns into!
And oh yeah I got two 300w mars hydro's on the way, ordered em today! So within the next few days I'll be all LED, I'm honestly gonna be kinda sad taking out my homemade cfl setup :( Ithas performed fabulously for me the last few years! But on the bright side, I'll be able to use it to raise seedlings and get a head start on veg while the led girls are finishing :thumb:

Everything looks great TarheelGrower. Can't wait to see the end result. Thats the craziest nug Ive every seen old school 64

Back
Top Bottom