TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

So this is my jerry rigged cloner lol call it what you wanna call it...I call it efficient! :) a plastic storage tub with a single 13 watt/800lumen/5000k cfl, I keep a heat pat under it on low...usually takes between 7-11 days to take root, I average 90% success...so why go buy a fancy high dollar cloning apparatus when mine works just fine!?! :biglaugh:
IMG_20160320_185640.jpg
IMG_20160320_185527.jpg

So this is my jerry rigged cloner lol call it what you wanna call it...I call it efficient! :) a plastic storage tub with a single 13 watt/800lumen/5000k cfl, I keep a heat pat under it on low...usually takes between 7-11 days to take root, I average 90% success...so why go buy a fancy high dollar cloning apparatus when mine works just fine!?! :biglaugh:
IMG_20160320_185640.jpg
IMG_20160320_185527.jpg
Do what works!!!!:thumb:

Day 19 Flowering for the CFL ladies as well... Sadly they only have a few days remaining under it, my LEDs should be here very soon :amen:
They are also doing very well, the Lil Bushy and BC Big Bud are really starting to flower now! They weren't vegged as long as the white cookies, that's why they're a little behind...and the xj-13 is sativa dominant so its a slow developer but very much worth the extra time :)
IMG_20160319_190424.jpg
White cookies 1
IMG_20160319_190442.jpg
White cookies 2
IMG_20160319_190533.jpg
White cookies 3
Go Carolina!!!!!!

i want to cut one or two clones soon ,i need something simple aswell . i like it

Works great and is very simple to make brother! I've even used a cardboard box with a humidity dome in the bottom, a golf club laid accross the top of the box with a bulb suspended from it :idea:
Hey man I'm all for whatever ya gotta do to get the results you're looking for :high-five:

Subbed! Awesome grow. I was just looking at white cookies on CKS website and then I stumbled upon this gem! It will be my next strain no doubt. Currently in day 20 of vegetation for CKS purple kush and green crack with Mars II leds. I'll be following along, keep it green!
Thanks man! Over been checking out the purple kush myself, wouldn't mind giving it a shot...beautiful looking bud and outta this world THC levels :adore:

I forgot to mention I received my two new 300w LEDs yesterday, so I'm strictly LED... One 300w light over my sog plants and two 300w lights over my 6 bigger plants :drool:
Excited to see how this one turns out!!!

In case u didnt know..those numbers on the mars hydro lights are not what the watts are..there model numbers..example the 300 series you have are 132 watts....now i have a mars 1200 series..its 517 watts.so with two 300 lights you have 264 watts power draw..

Yep I knew that old school, its just sounds so much better calling it 300w lol 132w just sounds so weak lol but hey it feels better on my electric bill than an hps any day!

Oh hell yea ..you electric bill will go way the hell down..or you can just run 3 times more lights...LoL
I even put led bulbs in my house..its like a 60 watt equivalent led is like 13 watts..cant beat them for out put vs wattage draw..
Hey things are looking good...
Your going to love those new lights..
Put them at 20 inches above ur plants..try to keep them with in couple inches of that. If u have a light meter youll see why..power drop right off the higher u go..

You are very correct! When I had my cfl operation going, I would always tell people to keep those cfls as close to your plants as possible! Any further than 5-6 inches away, you really lose the penetration and your buds will start to be airy

Received me new tent today 4ft×4ft×6.5ft :yahoo:
IMG_20160324_154035.jpg

Its on like Donkey Kong! Since I had the extra room I put a few of the xj-13 clonesin with the adult ggirls. It looks like I have midget plants lol I've never had this much space ;) but hang around folks, that will all change!!

Back
Top Bottom