TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

IMG_20160325_134846.jpg

Received my Crop King Azura Haze today:thanks: and again I ordered 5 and received 7:circle-of-love: anyone reading this who hasn't tried Crop King... Do it! That's all I have to say about that haha no really they're the shizznit! I always send cash and both times have received my goodies within 2 weeks of them receiving my payment, first order was the Cookies and its looking like very good genetics...hopefully its the same with the Azura Haze

Received me new tent today 4ft×4ft×6.5ft :yahoo:
IMG_20160324_154035.jpg

Its on like Donkey Kong! Since I had the extra room I put a few of the xj-13 clonesin with the adult ggirls. It looks like I have midget plants lol I've never had this much space ;) but hang around folks, that will all change!!

this looks great man , whats your light distance from the plants ?

So I'm in a pickle... I've never had nute burn before, have always used 1/2-3/4 strength to try and avoid it! Well I have a plant that seems to have nute burn...its an unknown strain I've grown for the last two years, both times its been a very vigorous and healthy plant and has been some great smoke... I'm gonna post a few pics and let y'all give me your opinions, after all that's what 420 mag is for right? Also...I did give her a nice thorough 8-10 min flush under my tub faucet...hope that helps her out

Hey..you got ur lights just right for one..
Second just let it dry out real good..it will be ok..
Dont start freakin out and chasing problems..did you check ur run off..99 percent of time its ph issues..if it is its easy to fix..got to know what it is first before anything..the ph ok
See those ww im growing..half of them were like that at one point..
Let it dry out real good ok..
Been there..and fixed it..doest look like nute burn too me..looks like a magnesium problem.
Foiler spray with cal mag if u got some at nite..after you dry it out .....the effected leaves wont recover but they wont die either but it should stop spreading..youll know by the new growth if you fixed it..

Nice job my plants never looked that happy at any point in the grow any advice? Really makes me wonder what I did wrong this grow.

Hey..you got ur lights just right for one..
Second just let it dry out real good..it will be ok..
Dont start freakin out and chasing problems..did you check ur run off..99 percent of time its ph issues..if it is its easy to fix..got to know what it is first before anything..the ph ok
See those ww im growing..half of them were like that at one point..
Let it dry out real good ok..
Been there..and fixed it..
Yeah that's my plan brother, and I've never owned a pH meter...I was brought up old school lol but maybe I should invest in one! So yeah I'm gonna let her dry out real good, and just water her only for a week or two. I figure she'll be alright... After all its just a weed haha

Just get the drop test kit..its 7 bucks..works fine..i use it..right let it dry..
Its weed ..sometimes people freak and just start pouring every nute they got in the plant and fuckin it up

My saying is when in doubt flush it out. Fixes lots of issues..
i do it quite often..
Ok now leave her alone....LOL

Nice job my plants never looked that happy at any point in the grow any advice? Really makes me wonder what I did wrong this grow.
Well as old school was just saying some people like to jump the gun and go panicking over small stuff...therefore only make things worse! I'm a firm believer in just letting them do their thing, I mean a little fert doesn't hurt lol but a lotof people get tore up and go over correcting just because thye have one leaf with some yellowing... Then in a matter of days they've killed the thing when chances are nothing was wrong in the first place!
What are some details of your grow? Light, medium, ferts, temps and so on...

Just get the drop test kit..its 7 bucks..works fine..i use it..right let it dry..
Its weed ..sometimes people freak and just start pouring every nute they got in the plant and fuckin it up

My saying is when in doubt flush it out. Fixes lots of issues..
i do it quite often..
Ok now leave her alone....LOL
Ha I love it! You should patent that and when the shit finally becomes legal, you will be rich! You could make a fertilizer and name it "h2o" and the slogan could be "plain ole water the cure for everything" haha Bet it would save more plants than most the shit they sell!!!

Sorry man, I'm a little buzzed this afternoon, burnt one too many... Its my first weekend off in a few weeks. Anyways... I'll have some updates in a bit, trying to cure a crick in the neck at the moment haha

IMG_20160325_134846.jpg

Received my Crop King Azura Haze today:thanks: and again I ordered 5 and received 7:circle-of-love: anyone reading this who hasn't tried Crop King... Do it! That's all I have to say about that haha no really they're the shizznit! I always send cash and both times have received my goodies within 2 weeks of them receiving my payment, first order was the Cookies and its looking like very good genetics...hopefully its the same with the Azura Haze
Congrats!! CKS is a great company.....

Back
Top Bottom