Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

On the first photo it looks like there may be some webbing, might be time for a closer look.

Checked with the Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass... cat hair. So much hair in my world.

CRUD :rofl: that's great it made me laugh. When I seen the word crud i was expecting sumthn crappy or a pic of root rot or sumthn. Then up pops a beautiful lady in disguise great job man.

Hey I had a quick question when u make crosses did u reverse any females with colloidal silver?? If so when did u start spraying them with it? Or did u use males and collect the pollen?

Happy accidental pollinations... but I have a Malawi I'm about to collect pollen from.

Checked with the Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass... cat hair. So much hair in my world.

Happy accidental pollinations... but I have a Malawi I'm about to collect pollen from.
Is that Malawi a male i take it? N lol bout the cat hair i have the same issue jus its cause it my 2 dogs not the katz

Talk about hair,,, Miss J had a Husky when I moved here... You have to really like huskies to deal with that hair. I parked the truck one day in direct sunlight and opened the window for the dog,,, alittle blast of wind and the sun disappeared. And my hair is getting pretty thin anymore. I know it's my hair that clogs all the vacumns around here.
I saw that touch of purple... Cool. They do have strains that are purple,,, even down that ways. That DDA alot grow seems to be purple all the time. Sorry follow abit behind so I'm going to do alittle catch up.

Keepem Green

Dog, Cat (manx... double coat, twice the hair!), Wife with long locks, and one hippie haired Tead. It's a fur factory around these parts.

Yup... Male Malawi just start to burst open pollen sacks. I'll grab a photo and some pollen tomorrow.
Lol u must have to vacuum 15 times a day to keep it hair free around there lol i know my grandparents let the outside shed cats inside one year in the winter when we had a tree crash threw part of the shed and it had the roof all knocked in n my gma n gpa felt bad for the million dam cats like they wudnt have been able 2 go in by the hay we have in there for the other animals we have here lol and keep warm with enuf body heat from all of them but yea they had them in the house at night for about 2 weeks till the barn was up and fixed lol

Speaking of red....
Here are some trichome shots from a maturing SSDC.

S20180112_0004.jpg
S20180112_0009.jpg
S20180112_0013.jpg

I'm calling it mostly cloudy with a hint of amber. Note the difference in leaf color between the under and top sides of the leaf (underside red).

Shots of the Malawi Male. I'll be harvesting pollen today and also cutting some branches to set in water before I chop him down. 46" from top of medium to top of plant.

DSCN63691.JPG
DSCN63613.JPG
DSCN63632.JPG
DSCN63661.JPG

Man... couldn't focus for crap this morning.
Man that's guna make alot of pollen that's for sure great job bro and good luck on the seed adventure. I jus added some male hindu kush skunk pollen to my female strawberry cake clone that is in flower mode rite nw n just started making buds the other day and if I remember right it takes atleast 30 days for a seed to mature and fully grow right. But yea what strain u thinkn u guna use that malawi pollen on or you jus guna hit a female Malawi and make straight Malawi seeds?

What a shame you don't live down the block. I have a female Malawi that would have been perfect timing.

:oops: I was sitting here thinking about your challenged focusing and how frustrating it is when that happens - as it does to all of us at one time or another - when I remembered that the day's been so busy I hadn't taken pictures for my weekly update. :laughtwo:

Incidentally, he's quite the looker, that out-of-focus male. I'm hoping you got some better shots. :battingeyelashes:

Man that's guna make alot of pollen that's for sure great job bro and good luck on the seed adventure. I jus added some male hindu kush skunk pollen to my female strawberry cake clone that is in flower mode rite nw n just started making buds the other day and if I remember right it takes atleast 30 days for a seed to mature and fully grow right. But yea what strain u thinkn u guna use that malawi pollen on or you jus guna hit a female Malawi and make straight Malawi seeds?

Oh man, breeding adventures are on the horizon! Breed that lanky bastard with that squat OGK!

So.... I've been pretty nonchalant about the pollen spewing male. I suspect there will be many genetic surprises in my near future, but I do love the idea of crossing the squat plants with the tall Malawi. UD and OGK are the 2 obvious combos... but Tead welcomes the unknown opportunities afoot in his world.

The female of the Malawi strain seems about 1/2 - 2/3 the height of the male, and I have enough room in my world for one or two of those, so I'll self cross the strain as well.
I don't tend to collect too many seeds as I can only really use them for less than 1/2 the year. Clones work year round except slow way down in winter. Of course, I like to share with my buddies... so creating some seeds of my own is attractive none the less. One wonders what would happen if I were to drop like thousands of seeds over some large area... utter chaos... I like the idea. Perhaps a chopper ride with Tead on the skid tossing beans as I laugh like the happiest idiot in the world.

Dreams r fun!

So.... I've been pretty nonchalant about the pollen spewing male. I suspect there will be many genetic surprises in my near future, but I do love the idea of crossing the squat plants with the tall Malawi. UD and OGK are the 2 obvious combos... but Tead welcomes the unknown opportunities afoot in his world.

The female of the Malawi strain seems about 1/2 - 2/3 the height of the male, and I have enough room in my world for one or two of those, so I'll self cross the strain as well.
I don't tend to collect too many seeds as I can only really use them for less than 1/2 the year. Clones work year round except slow way down in winter. Of course, I like to share with my buddies... so creating some seeds of my own is attractive none the less. One wonders what would happen if I were to drop like thousands of seeds over some large area... utter chaos... I like the idea. Perhaps a chopper ride with Tead on the skid tossing beans as I laugh like the happiest idiot in the world.

Dreams r fun!
Lmao i could so picture it to :rofl: u jus toss n beans like some 1 in a parade throwing candies except ur candies dnt rot our bodies away and will bring true happiness haha feel free to toss em all around where I live lol. If it started growing EVERYWHERE like wildfire it would stink everywhere so then I cud grow outside and feel alil safer cuz they wouldn't be able 2 follow a damn trail with there nose right to my front yard like last year when I tried growing outdoors u could smell them down the road an on a windy day even farther uuhh oh lol but yea sounds like u guna have ur hands full pretty soon here. Speaking of males i think i have a male growing but I thought tht males didn't make any buds really but I got like a 4 or 5 footer and all of a sudden there is beans EVERYWHERE on her and most of the buds are starting to turn to bean i got sum pics ill post ina sec if tht wud help but yea i thought males didn't make bids am i wrong? Or is this from stress cause I did accidently bend over a top cola it didn't break off but it cracked jus not cracked open and is laying across the top kinda.

Dreams r fun!
Yup they are. Here is my osmo+hempy start-up .
2f6c684144c58be4ff0d4fb78ce2ef8d.jpg

20180113_041655.jpg

see that is the top i kinda broke over. i was bringing her out to do weekly ipm an i didnt notice her other stem so close to the light and when i lifted up i guess i lifted alil to hard cause i jammed one of her heads into the dwarf star and it broke well not really broke open but you get what im trying to say lol but yea here are the buds if u wana call em that lol

20180113_041736.jpg

20180113_041901.jpg

20180113_042004.jpg

so im wondering how these seeds even got here since ive never even had a male since this plant started growing and actually awhile b4 it started growing as well so i dont know how it got pollinated to start making seeds and if it was a male that selfed.....itself lol it sounds weird when i say it like that ha but yea wouldnt i have seen some nanners (which i seen none and definitely no pollen) and then they pop pollen on itself hence it being called selfing?? any1 able to help me figure out what is going on i would greatly appreciate it lol

Lmao i could so picture it to :rofl: u jus toss n beans like some 1 in a parade throwing candies except ur candies dnt rot our bodies away and will bring true happiness haha feel free to toss em all around where I live lol. If it started growing EVERYWHERE like wildfire it would stink everywhere so then I cud grow outside and feel alil safer cuz they wouldn't be able 2 follow a damn trail with there nose right to my front yard like last year when I tried growing outdoors u could smell them down the road an on a windy day even farther uuhh oh lol but yea sounds like u guna have ur hands full pretty soon here. Speaking of males i think i have a male growing but I thought tht males didn't make any buds really but I got like a 4 or 5 footer and all of a sudden there is beans EVERYWHERE on her and most of the buds are starting to turn to bean i got sum pics ill post ina sec if tht wud help but yea i thought males didn't make bids am i wrong? Or is this from stress cause I did accidently bend over a top cola it didn't break off but it cracked jus not cracked open and is laying across the top kinda.

Hard to tell from words... toss a photo up... If not me, I'm sure the crowd will lend a hand.
Beans as Mardi Gras throws he says.... hmmmmmmmm.... the wheels turn.

Yup they are. Here is my osmo+hempy start-up .
2f6c684144c58be4ff0d4fb78ce2ef8d.jpg

Fun! A little seedie popin up!
You might want to use a colored solo cup rather than the opaque ones. Not that it really matters, but you'll probably see some green algae growth on the outside layer because it's getting light.
You can clone in the same setup... just put a clear plastic bag over the top.
Whatcha gonna put it in? I'll pop over and peek. It's been way too long since I've stepped outside this thread much and all my reading will now require catching up. Ugh!
I like to follow hempy grows of course... especially those dipping their toes for the first time, but the list becomes so large so very quickly.

20180113_041655.jpg

see that is the top i kinda broke over. i was bringing her out to do weekly ipm an i didnt notice her other stem so close to the light and when i lifted up i guess i lifted alil to hard cause i jammed one of her heads into the dwarf star and it broke well not really broke open but you get what im trying to say lol but yea here are the buds if u wana call em that lol

20180113_041736.jpg

20180113_041901.jpg

20180113_042004.jpg

so im wondering how these seeds even got here since ive never even had a male since this plant started growing and actually awhile b4 it started growing as well so i dont know how it got pollinated to start making seeds and if it was a male that selfed.....itself lol it sounds weird when i say it like that ha but yea wouldnt i have seen some nanners (which i seen none and definitely no pollen) and then they pop pollen on itself hence it being called selfing?? any1 able to help me figure out what is going on i would greatly appreciate it lol

Lookin likes seeds to me... fun fun!
So... when did you last know of a pollen producer in your garden. Is it possible you're seen pollen from past plants?
You say you've seen no nanners.... but if you can't identify another source of the wayward pollen, I'd sure go on a magnifying glass assisted nanner hunt.
Or... optionally, you can take the lazy gardener's path and ride the wave as she comes. Totally my path... but I'm just so friggin lazy.

Lookin likes seeds to me... fun fun!
So... when did you last know of a pollen producer in your garden. Is it possible you're seen pollen from past plants?
You say you've seen no nanners.... but if you can't identify another source of the wayward pollen, I'd sure go on a magnifying glass assisted nanner hunt.
Or... optionally, you can take the lazy gardener's path and ride the wave as she comes. Totally my path... but I'm just so friggin lazy.
Lol i did a mix of both haha I did check the mag and c if i cud find any but didn't look to hard lol n jus put her/him off to the side and brought in my amnesia lemon instead to take its spot directly under the light but yea i kept the male girl hahaha cause it will make me a shit ton of beans if i ever needed them for sum reason or if I could never order more idk but figured y jus throw it out when I already put in the time mite as well let it finish and get the seeds and if any bud get that to lol

Hard to tell from words... toss a photo up... If not me, I'm sure the crowd will lend a hand.
Beans as Mardi Gras throws he says.... hmmmmmmmm.... the wheels turn.

Fun! A little seedie popin up!
You might want to use a colored solo cup rather than the opaque ones. Not that it really matters, but you'll probably see some green algae growth on the outside layer because it's getting light.
You can clone in the same setup... just put a clear plastic bag over the top.
Whatcha gonna put it in? I'll pop over and peek. It's been way too long since I've stepped outside this thread much and all my reading will now require catching up. Ugh!
I like to follow hempy grows of course... especially those dipping their toes for the first time, but the list becomes so large so very quickly.
Bought a plastic square bucket at the dollar store holds maybe half a gallon to 3/4 gallon to start once she roots properly in the solo. And a 2 and a half gallon bucket to finish in.got that from And not worried about the algae too much. She won't be in that cup for 2 long .

Back
Top Bottom