Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Perhaps you'd like to borrow my generator to power that spotlight you're focusing on my failures?!?!

They can't all be winners ehh?
So... yeah.... tho I was thinking it was just a DDA, I now notice it's the seed that came off a previous DDA. Probably crossed with UltraDog genetics, but it was an outdoor plant, so it could have been anything. 24" tall, 6" round. 50g of Osomo+ puts me at 4(ish) grams/L. Too much. Dunno what was going thru my head at the time.
DSCN63512.JPG

There is one good looking branch
DSCN6354.JPG

But generally, she just looks overfed
DSCN63492.JPG

Here she is next to a happy auto (PVC pot) and a male Malawi.
DSCN63521.JPG

Not really much I can do about it. She's been outside during the day and inside at night, but the temps are not helping her..... tho since Osmo is temp sensitive lowering nute levels with temp, perhaps the cooler temps are what's driving the decent looking growth.
Idunno

I'll let her ride and see what she (he?!?!) does.
Lol well shit grower mistakes ehh? They happen to best of us. But yea how big of containers do u usually use to start ur hempy autos normally?

OH... Start them.... sorry.
Solo cup sized... tho pvc. The tube on the right is single starter cup in my world.
DSCN62701.JPG
Dnt that have negative effects due the tap root hitting bottom. I thought tht was y they said start autos out in there final homes? Also what do u average per auto roughly?

Dnt that have negative effects due the tap root hitting bottom. I thought tht was y they said start autos out in there final homes? Also what do u average per auto roughly?

I think you're spot on here... I think she was planted in the final home. I gotta run and deal with life some, but I'll peek back and double check.

I don't do anywhere near enough autos to develop an average... maybe one or three a year. Having said that, I would expect to see 2+oz off the SSDC, but it's previously been a big producer.

Tead.... Damn! :bravo:

Lookn good tead an yea my flower tent looks just like urs lol to packed i noticed with the lights i got in my flower room i can fit about 7 comfortably and they all can get a decent amount of light but the problem is I got about 6 more giant veg girls i need to flip haha. Man when I finally am able 2 flip these they r guna be so huge idk if ill even have room for em all when they start to make there buds and they all hit there stretch period lol. Now that will be a canopy u could walk on :rofl: but yea jus wanted to stop and say the garden is lookn beautiful brotha great job and :Namaste:

Yeah tead you do hempy right! Well done on the packed house.

When one is running an SoG, it can be difficult to time things just right so that the flow thru the machine is smooth. Honestly, I don't think it will ever be smooth.
Some days I consider bailing on the SoG and doing a phased grow, but that weekly harvest coming out the end is just right in my world.

Crazy local weather... highs around 75f today and a low of 29f on Sat night. The garden welcomes some cooler temps allowing me to crank up all the lights to max. I've been running the 1000w HPS at 60% and running the 350w LED at 1/2 power. A cool trend would allow me to almost double that horsepower in the bloom room and almost the same in the veg tent.

When one is running an SoG, it can be difficult to time things just right so that the flow thru the machine is smooth. Honestly, I don't think it will ever be smooth.
Some days I consider bailing on the SoG and doing a phased grow, but that weekly harvest coming out the end is just right in my world.

Crazy local weather... highs around 75f today and a low of 29f on Sat night. The garden welcomes some cooler temps allowing me to crank up all the lights to max. I've been running the 1000w HPS at 60% and running the 350w LED at 1/2 power. A cool trend would allow me to almost double that horsepower in the bloom room and almost the same in the veg tent.
Nice! That added boost of power shud help ur yield alil bit and quality of buds I reckon. That is about the only thing I like about winter is i can save on power bill by jus opening windows lol. Plus then i get those beautiful blues n purples starting to show on the plants so ill except it haha

Purples can be rare in such a warm world. Even in the depth of winter the indoor area can be maintained at balmy levels even during lights out.

But.... you can see a touch here and there....
Drive by photos from this morning's watering.

SSDC
TD20180111_074706.jpg
TD20180111_074648.jpg

CRUD (Critical+ 2.0 x UltraDog)
TD20180111_074403.jpg
TD20180111_074331.jpg

Man... time to break out the shop vac. Wayward perlite can really build up quickly!

CRUD :rofl: that's great it made me laugh. When I seen the word crud i was expecting sumthn crappy or a pic of root rot or sumthn. Then up pops a beautiful lady in disguise great job man.

Hey I had a quick question when u make crosses did u reverse any females with colloidal silver?? If so when did u start spraying them with it? Or did u use males and collect the pollen?

Back
Top Bottom