Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Here is my osmo+ hempy . Transplanted into new container today. Nice white roots . Not too much but understandable seeing the size of the plant. I put the roots about 2 1/2 inches above the drain hole level spread out over a level surface. Is that good oh mixed some osmo in the bottom 2/3 of the pot .
150973792581a15514b720ca8bf7f4b6.jpg

Seems like mighty far into flush to be seeing any green signs from the nutrient mix. I wonder if the algae is dying off because of the lack of nutrients and flushing out.

In the future, do your up potting by adding the plant to the pot last. That way it's on top and the roots can grow down. Roots want to follow gravity and grow down. Planting the plant that far down in the mix makes it hard for the roots to fill in the new space above the old root mass.

I hear ya. This one was an exception to the rules. :laughtwo: I don't flush at any other point, and that may explain why I'm still getting a tint. It's very mild.

Thanx brotha I jus need something to use for alil while till I can order some more cal-mag since my girls are really having an issue with cal-mag deficiency and I don't wanna lose them so they gotta get it some how lol so this is a crop saver haha but yea do u happen to know what I should set the ph at for soil if I remember right it was 6.5 right??

Just a two cents experience ... no fat or .5% fat milk stinks much less the whole milk.

Peace
Keith

thanx guys for all the help. i got myself a gallon of botanicare cal-mag lol so ill be good with that for awhile. the girls are already looking better today and i just gave it to them yesterday. the top growth is all ready starting to perk back up and things are getting much greener versus the yellow that was slowly creeping over my garden. stopped that shit in its tracks and started pushing back some life into the garden and u can really tell lol. but yea tead those blue dreams are looking excelent. the ones i have going are looking pretty nice to i managed to get the cal-mag to them b4 they got a deficiency so they just kinda slowed down but now are off to the races lol. ur leaves on urs look great nice and thick and big does this strain need alot of trimming or not really?? just wondering what im guna have to look forward to when i flip her even once they start getting bigger lol.

Here is my osmo+ hempy . Transplanted into new container today. Nice white roots . Not too much but understandable seeing the size of the plant. I put the roots about 2 1/2 inches above the drain hole level spread out over a level surface. Is that good oh mixed some osmo in the bottom 2/3 of the pot .
150973792581a15514b720ca8bf7f4b6.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the shallower grow containers. It seems like it would be ok, but I've never seen it play out well.
Having said that, I'm very open minded on the subject and hope that you can add a tick mark to the other side of that argument.
She sure looks happy. I assume you're gonna run her horizontally all around in crazy ways. Man... I really gotta catch up on all my threads... so many things I'm missing.

I'm going out on a limb to say one of those is ahead by more than just a nose

Racin with MrGreene... he sank some BD a day or two after me, so the race is on.

thanx guys for all the help. i got myself a gallon of botanicare cal-mag lol so ill be good with that for awhile. the girls are already looking better today and i just gave it to them yesterday. the top growth is all ready starting to perk back up and things are getting much greener versus the yellow that was slowly creeping over my garden. stopped that shit in its tracks and started pushing back some life into the garden and u can really tell lol. but yea tead those blue dreams are looking excelent. the ones i have going are looking pretty nice to i managed to get the cal-mag to them b4 they got a deficiency so they just kinda slowed down but now are off to the races lol. ur leaves on urs look great nice and thick and big does this strain need alot of trimming or not really?? just wondering what im guna have to look forward to when i flip her even once they start getting bigger lol.

BDs are big floppy things often requiring a good bit of bondage to keep them off the ground.
They're pretty dense and need a good bit of trimming.

My BDs are home made versions, so one never knows how the genetics will play out.... perhaps I can find one that doesn't droop to the ground.

I've been poking at the BDs for a few years now. I've not been happy with my previous grows of them, so Tead has to bang his head on that wall a few more times.

I'm not a big fan of the shallower grow containers. It seems like it would be ok, but I've never seen it play out well.
Having said that, I'm very open minded on the subject and hope that you can add a tick mark to the other side of that argument.
She sure looks happy. I assume you're gonna run her horizontally all around in crazy ways. Man... I really gotta catch up on all my threads... so many things I'm missing.

Racin with MrGreene... he sank some BD a day or two after me, so the race is on.

BDs are big floppy things often requiring a good bit of bondage to keep them off the ground.
They're pretty dense and need a good bit of trimming.

My BDs are home made versions, so one never knows how the genetics will play out.... perhaps I can find one that doesn't droop to the ground.

I've been poking at the BDs for a few years now. I've not been happy with my previous grows of them, so Tead has to bang his head on that wall a few more times.

lol yea so far mine seem to have very hard branches. When i went to start training some of the branches with some lst. I broke a branch off lol. Normally i do alil bondage myself on the girls but this one bd i have going has such hard branches it broke off when i tried bending it. So that one got the bamboo sticks. And i jus lightly bend the tops of the branches out and then tie them off at the bamboo stick. I have the sticks angled so that way the branches grow out and up instead of just up. So hopefully that works cause ur right they are some tight packed lil girls haha. I bet the buds will be nice and dense and hopefully ill get a decent yield. Do you notice with urs are they good yielders or do they lean toward the not so big of yields lol??

Hey my friend. We got the pool all ready for ya. I hope this snow kills all the bugs off

Keepem Green

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I bet the buds will be nice and dense and hopefully ill get a decent yield. Do you notice with urs are they good yielders or do they lean toward the not so big of yields lol??

I've seen nice yields from the BDs in the past... in line with the rest of my smallish plants. Some day I'll put one in a fat pot just to see what they can do. I do remember that the mites seemed to like them... so keep your eyes peeled.
Previously I spoke of the buds on the floor messiness of them.... I was confusing them with Pineapple Chunk. The neurons don't always fall in line.

Hey my friend. We got the pool all ready for ya. I hope this snow kills all the bugs off

Words fail me... I'll reply with a screenshot....

View media item 1499320

Check out this little purple genetic envelope from a Malawi....

She's just raining genetics!

Anyone know what the number 17 in parens is telling me?
View media item 1499322

The 17 is how many alerts you have. It’s unread watched thread updates, or conversations or mentions.

Dam that seed is crazy looking hope she makes a nice girl for u and yea i think i mite do my bd i have going in a 5 gal. hempy bucket and see how she does rite nw i have her in a 2 liter hempy pot and she is stocky and nice tight nodes and ready for a transplant so figured you not try a bigger pot this time since u say they lean towards the smaller side so we will see how the xtra 2 gallons of space help things out since I usually use a 3 gal. Pot.

Ahhh yes... the pot size discussion.... there can be endless variations.
I love my 6L tube for size reasons... they're really a great form factor for my style of growing in my garden. Sometimes I bump up and use 2.8gal buckets that are nearly as tall but wider around. Lately, I've been appreciating 9L PVC hempy tubes... too bad I already cut up all the PVC into 6Ls.

I'm just constantly poking at different aspects of my growing. This morning I even picked up some coco bricks just to get some experience with it to share with others... I'm a coco virgin.

I'm back and think I read enough of the instructions for posting pics. It sure is frustrating having our home turned upside down and rearranged. I'm so lost trying to navigate this new site. It logged me out of all my devices and my password was wrong, so I couldn't log back in. Finally got that figured out and came in to see the mess.

I think I'm still way behind in the race, unless being "lazy" can be a way to get bonus points.

She finally got some water last night. I put her in the big pot a couple weeks ago so I wouldn't have to transplant again. Maybe she's smaller than yours because she's busy making roots. :rofl:

I might be passing through near you again later this month or next month. I'll send a message as soon as I know when.

Teehee.... she sure looks tiny sitting in that big ass bucket/bag! Humor in pictorial format... very nice.
Tead sends along some bonus points just for being lazy... I'm a fan after all.

I've got an edge on you... there's no doubt. I'll grab some photos of them for you later today. Hempy pots cause the plants to grow at soil speed until the roots hit the bottom of the pot, then they burst into hydro speed growing. My roots have surely hit the bottom and my 2 little BD girls are just exploding.

Weather's great... buds are thick, drag it on down south baby.... there's this dog with a ball I know....

Back
Top Bottom