Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Well, my particular recipe for success is to not kill it, least it was then,, but,, let me tell you this,, weaseley, aka Weaselcracker,, oh my goodness, the skill involved to produce such glorious plants, from so little, so impressive,,

but, perhaps most amazing of all, colamonsters monsters. Simply unbelievable that one solo cup could produce such abundance. His plants seriously had more bud on them than my one gallon pots, has to be steroids, has to be,,i thot at the time that if I could grow plants like that then I will switch to solo cups, no question.

I have no clue how they do that stuff,, i dont think there is any soil involved tho, I surely take my hat off to those two, amongst many others, present company included sue,,

It was fun indeed, sprouts put to flower directly upon showing themselves, my plant was a fine plant, proud and erect, indeed, as were a lot of the others, but there were exceptions, oh my, were there ever

Cheers sue, good Saturday night to you

Ha, so true,, extremely difficult to talk about this hobby with near anyone,, my poor wife, she has to hear about it, over and over, chatting with smokers is easy, no worries, but get into depth on growing, watch the eyes glass over and get heavy, very heavy,, you are getting slee ee pp p ee,

And for the record, if you find yourself in The Big Easy for any reason, be sure to drop a line.... I'd just love to have a deep stoned discussion revolving around 'The Need to Know'. I've been quite curious about the feeding routine for many, many years now.

Random thoughts for the coming day/weeks/whatever. Tossing them out in a public place to hold my feet to the fire.

1. Bloom room needs to be re-configured and expanded for the winter. Temps have way broken. Highs in the lower 70's. Need to get heat going now rather than later.

2. Adding lime to the medium of an Osmocote grow might be the perfect way to create a tap-water grow. This needs to be tested.

3. Find way to implement larger cloning tray.

I have time today to work on the garden... but the Saints are playing today and there may need to be some rum involved.

Random thoughts for the coming day/weeks/whatever. Tossing them out in a public place to hold my feet to the fire.

1. Bloom room needs to be re-configured and expanded for the winter. Temps have way broken. Highs in the lower 70's. Need to get heat going now rather than later.

2. Adding lime to the medium of an Osmocote grow might be the perfect way to create a tap-water grow. This needs to be tested.

3. Find way to implement larger cloning tray.

I have time today to work on the garden... but the Saints are playing today and there may need to be some rum involved.

how do ya'll say it, Geaux Saints?

Then again, QBs can often have on or off days.
On any given Sunday and all.

Geaux Saints!

Absolutely! My brother is leading my division in our fantasy football league and plays the Broncos D...so I'm hoping that the Saints can blow up the Broncos D today.

The Eagles are playing the Falcons today, so I may have the greater need for that bottle to drown my sorrows. Good luck and enjoy the game!

Got the bloom room all reconfigured this morning...
IMAG32171.jpg

IMAG32161.jpg

Took some shots of the blooming Critical+ 2.0
IMAG32242.jpg
IMAG3223.jpg

Played with my little closeup lens thingy. Mostly clear and cloudy.
IMAG32122.jpg

They do look nice in the sun :smokin:

Very nice DIY construction,, love the ducting work,, everything but thr kitchen sink in there,, way to give alternate usez to everyday objects,, good stuff indeed,,

I got some hempies hempin, just waiting to see some life action,, soon, any minute Inddeed

That flowering veg plant is odd,, i have a blueberry veg plant, one of two near identical clones, same mother,, one is covered in pre flowers, not like yours, just preflowers,, and the other has not one preflower,, odd as well,, no idea,,

Cheers friend,, build some more,, ya,

Very nice DIY construction,, love the ducting work,, everything but thr kitchen sink in there,, way to give alternate usez to everyday objects,, good stuff indeed,,

I got some hempies hempin, just waiting to see some life action,, soon, any minute Inddeed

That flowering veg plant is odd,, i have a blueberry veg plant, one of two near identical clones, same mother,, one is covered in pre flowers, not like yours, just preflowers,, and the other has not one preflower,, odd as well,, no idea,,

Cheers friend,, build some more,, ya,

It's generally referred to around these parts as 'Jackleg Engineering', and I happen to excel at the technique.

What's the story with your hempy experiment?

Culled that crazy blooming veg girl. Don't like her mama... don't like her. Space is more important that a craptastic plant.

that free seed you have is similar to the mataro blue im growing. Mine is a cross between black domina x mazar sheriff(afghan) x blue monster. Should be an interesting strain indeed. mine is doing quite lovely.

Yes, she does look awesome.
I hadn't even heard of Black Domina before I got a free seed with an order.
One seed only. Fem'd. Let's hope she works well in my world.

Heya Heya,, good Wednesday to y'all,,

My hempy experiment is going super, gotta say,, i have three different experiments going, hempy style,, the first is a shoot that had just grown its first root in soil,, i was gonna chuck it, noticed the one piddly root and transferred it into a hempy pot,, a week or so ago,, it is still clinging to life, sorta,, a fifty fifty chance,, i will keep trying on this one only because it was the first test,,

The second is a clone, I am rooting it in perlite,, three days now, it seems to love it,, going strong,,

The third is a seed I cracked in water then planted in perlite,, it has just popped its little head out of the perlite and smiled at me,, looks happy

So there we go,, one life for sure,, the seed I planted is in its final pot,, a smallish peanut butter jar,, so no transplanting there,

Good things happening in me labooratoory these days,, thanks to the encouragment from friends,, thanks, and cheers for now

Back
Top Bottom