TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hopefully they can pinpoint what the critters are from your description.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I crush 4-6 cloves of garlic, with a couple small pieces of the hotest peppers available, Usually habanero, but any hot pepper will work. Mix in gal of water and bring to boil for 2 minutes. Let cool and strain to get rid of chunks, I use a paper coffee filter. . I put one qt. of it in each 5 gal. pot, every two weeks, as a preventive. Don't cost me nothing as garlic & peppers come from garden. It's also used as a foliar spray on my garden veggies. Put a little on the tip on your tongue and right away, you'll understand why bugs hate it.:morenutes:
That's a great idea. I have both on hand. Gonna use this one. Thanks!

Hopefully they can pinpoint what the critters are from your description.
Yes that's a good idea. I'm going to see if one of my friends can help me get a good shot. He has a real expensive camera set up and mite be able to get me a better photo to send them along with my description. I could do with a little microscope lense which takes photos, kinda like the thing you got your trichome pics with before. They were awesome photos. Would be nice to find out what the little buggers are and what they get up to.

That's a great idea. I have both on hand. Gonna use this one. Thanks!
Slowpuffer is full of great ideas!!

Sounds like the block stuff is good, just takes some effort to prepare it before it's ready. Thanks for the info on the stuff pal. I have a feeling they're harmless also, you're not alone there. I mean we can't be sure, but really am noticing nothing out of the ordinary just yet, those ladies are growing like weeds. Doesn't seem to be many of them either as I can only ever spot a few, they don't seem to be breeding like crazy and they're only in maybe 3 pots which makes sense as I think they must have been just In the half used bag of coco luckily. I'm not gonna lie I've been keeping my coco real moist, plants seem to love it that way when in full flower mode. I'm keeping an eye on the little bastards tho, but I got the same feeling as you about them atmo. So does the coco with nutrients come with enough so you don't need to feed them much, like soil? I know that feeling man, the money adds up so quickly when buying stuff for our ladies so if we can make a saving here and there it has to be done. Oh I've heard of Monsanto, their supposed to be some evil motherfuckers, won't let any farmers grow any other seeds than their own genetically modified seeds. Hope that dream went well for you pal ;)!

Thanks so much for letting me know what you add to your ladies pal, it's always nice to see how others growers like yourself grow when you get good results. What conversion are you doing on the ppm scale, is it 5x or 7x? Wondering if you mean 1.75 EC? I haven't emailed them yet actually, I've been a little lazy about it. I will do it this week and update you. The bio Bizz bags come with 50l of coco in them. Yeah from the hydro shop, they order it in especially for me as the mainly just sell the canna coco, it takes a day to come so it must have been from their supplier, I think if I mention it to my hydro they mite sort it out, they're very good bunch of lads.
Yes TK, I sleep great !! Temps. are down here, great grow weather. The bugs left for South America, and It's great in New England !! My favorite time of the yr. !! People harvesting their outdoor grows, so everybody and their uncle will have weed for a couple months. Lot of it never gets flushed or correctly cured. And the best part is It's completely legal now !! Were partying here buddy, never thought I'd live to see it !!

Nugs are drying mint pal defo recommend the critical so smooth good for kicking back and doing Fock all haha still some more to dry plus the sole survivor strawberry came down a couple of days ago it's by far the stickiest bud I've ever seen not so good for yeild but quality look banging. It's a shame about the big empty space I ended up with in my tent due to the hermies it most likely would of been my biggest harvest brother but spilt milk and that... good news some clones have rooted so I'm back on the saddle ..

I got my usb microscope from amazon cheap.
Nice one, I'll have a little look on amazon see what I can find. Looks like a much better view than a scope!

Yes TK, I sleep great !! Temps. are down here, great grow weather. The bugs left for South America, and It's great in New England !! My favorite time of the yr. !! People harvesting their outdoor grows, so everybody and their uncle will have weed for a couple months. Lot of it never gets flushed or correctly cured. And the best part is It's completely legal now !! Were partying here buddy, never thought I'd live to see it !![/QUOTE

I'm glad you sleep well pal! Beautiful, I prefer the cooler weather too, much better for us! How's that light working out pal, is it working well? Haha awesome, we don't really get the weather here unfortunately, that sounds great. I'd love to try and grow some outdoors. Our summer was crap here again this year, bar a few days. Unflushed weed does not sound good. I notice everything now about bud grown by other people, some of its just bloody terrible, I'm glad I'll never have to rely on anyone else to provide my medicne for me! You notice it to because you have high standards for what you want to smoke. Wow, amazing buddy. I'm thrilled for you. That is absolutely remarkable. It's really happening so quickly over there now, about bloody time. I wish our country would do the same! What a great day for you, make sure you smoke many fat ones my friend! Enjoy it! . . .

Nugs are drying mint pal defo recommend the critical so smooth good for kicking back and doing Fock all haha still some more to dry plus the sole survivor strawberry came down a couple of days ago it's by far the stickiest bud I've ever seen not so good for yeild but quality look banging. It's a shame about the big empty space I ended up with in my tent due to the hermies it most likely would of been my biggest harvest brother but spilt milk and that... good news some clones have rooted so I'm back on the saddle ..

Fantastic, glad to hear it buddy. Stick some nice bud shots up when ya get a chance. Sounds like it's going to cure out nicely! Haha, that's how we like it. Kick back and do fuck all. I do anyway lol. Yes, I defintley want to see photos of that! Sometimes them tiny, low yielding plants kick ass pal. Sounds dank! Quality over quantity! Yeah, that's a right kick in the balls, I feel you there. Glad it didn't seed your crop tho on a positive. You was on the ball and spotted that! Nice work buddy. I'm sure your going to make up for it on the next one ;)!

Haha yes pal, that's fantastic news, glad to hear about your clones. Ready to rock and roll again soon. I have had pretty good results on my clones too, almost all of them have rooted. They may not look the best but they've rooted. Well, apart from a few but they not looking dead just yet. I planted a good few of the originals up now with the most roots. Just waiting on a few more pots to come in post. Some of them didn't look the best, they really used up everything growing roots bless em, they're doing well now they're getting some nutrients an in pots tho, seem to be bouncing back Some of the clones got purple stems and cleaned there leaves out of nutrients, the ones in the aero cloner looked the worst. They were starting to look super hungry and depleted and only one had gotten roots. After about 18 days. I ended up giving them nutrients as they looked like they were just starving and now all of them pretty much seem to be sprouting white spots everywhere all over the stems. I bet all new growth will look fine once they recover. I'm sure my next lot of clones will look much, much better and healthier. Practice makes perfect.

Just a hassle because you need a laptop to use.
Awesome view tho. Makes up for the hassle. Wonder if they do one which plugs into a phone or tablet, that would be great!

Going to do just that. Will look tomorrow tho, already stupid o'clock here and should have fallen asleep hours ago. Amazon seems to sell everything so I got a feeling I mite be able to find something.

Couple of pictures for you terp one of the strawberry cookies and the other critical impact .
420-magazine-mobile110974462.jpg
strawberry cookies
420-magazine-mobile231641651.jpg
critical impact
420-magazine-mobile599512352.jpg
and here's a few lower buds from the strawberry I put this pic in the eye candy room

Couple of pictures for you terp one of the strawberry cookies and the other critical impact .
420-magazine-mobile110974462.jpg
strawberry cookies
420-magazine-mobile231641651.jpg
critical impact
420-magazine-mobile599512352.jpg
and here's a few lower buds from the strawberry I put this pic in the eye candy room
Looking lovely indeed pal. That strawberry does look like some tasty stuff, I wish I could smell it through the pic! The critical looks a bit like the bulk. Nice harvest man.

Yeah I'm not sure if it's grown from bulk or could be big bud critical plus is apparently from one of them? The critical impact has Hindu Kush Afghan and skunk running through it really nice stuff not as potent has I thought though can't wait for the strawberry

Im pretty sure the bulk has some big bud in it. I'd have to check a site to be sure tho. It looks nice man. Just I found the same thing with the bulk, it was nice but didn't get me high no where near like that grail does. Bet you can't wait to try it. The strawberry sure looks fire. Whats the smell like?

Back
Top Bottom