TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Believe it or not it does or at least I think it does have a funky strawberry smell kinda like rotting or foisty strawberry I'll keep you posted on taste pal

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

That grail sure looks nice I was thinking of doing a I.b run but after what you've said I might give it a miss it's not always quantity but quality although both would be good haha

Awesome, glad it's got some strawberry smell to it, just like I imagined. Yeah please do, fingers crossed it tastes dank. It looks like it will lol.

Oh man the grail is really nice pal, it's something special. I'd really recommend it man, and the yields are good for a kush too. You won't be disappointed. I mean the bulk was nice, it looked fantastic and i did like it but wouldn't want a tent full of it again lol. I want to experiment with some more strains once I found my grail mumma and done another run. I'd love to try a seed bank out of America for a nice OG kush or something. I hear of so many of these amazing strains where do I get these seeds lol, loads seem to be clone only I think? Yeah this is the thing, the smaller the yield usually the better the quality, I wish it was the other way around as well, wouldn't that be nice haha.

Awesome, glad it's got some strawberry smell to it, just like I imagined. Yeah please do, fingers crossed it tastes dank. It looks like it will lol.

Oh man the grail is really nice pal, it's something special. I'd really recommend it man, and the yields are good for a kush too. You won't be disappointed. I mean the bulk was nice, it looked fantastic and i did like it but wouldn't want a tent full of it again lol. I want to experiment with some more strains once I found my grail mumma and done another run. I'd love to try a seed bank out of America for a nice OG kush or something. I hear of so many of these amazing strains where do I get these seeds lol, loads seem to be clone only I think? Yeah this is the thing, the smaller the yield usually the better the quality, I wish it was the other way around as well, wouldn't that be nice haha.
Holy grail is on my list. I really would like to try it but I wanna try soooooo many. I have a list of about 10 must grow. And holy grail is on it.

Yeah there's so much choice have you heard of a strain named fruity pebbles? When I bought the strawberry cookies the man pulled some seeds out called fruity pebbles they was abit out my price range but wow just wow that strain looks amazing he said a few years ago in California people was paying a fortune for it that's if you can get the colours to come out. Wasn't sure if it was just a sale trick he was trying on me so went home and looked it up I think a lot what he said was true lol I've been wanting to try pineapple chunk for a while I've heard a lot about it by a few pals that love it I've never tried it so I think another trip to the seed bank is in order

Pineapple Chunk is finicky in veg, she hates any change in her environment. They seem to take off in flower and grow well.

Holy grail is on my list. I really would like to try it but I wanna try soooooo many. I have a list of about 10 must grow. And holy grail is on it.
Haha yes pal, I know that feeling I have a fair few on my list too. I wish I had a warehouse!

Just been reading a few reviews on the grail and I think I'll be giving it a whirl I need to stop reading coz that wish list just keeps growing lol

Yeah there's so much choice have you heard of a strain named fruity pebbles? When I bought the strawberry cookies the man pulled some seeds out called fruity pebbles they was abit out my price range but wow just wow that strain looks amazing he said a few years ago in California people was paying a fortune for it that's if you can get the colours to come out. Wasn't sure if it was just a sale trick he was trying on me so went home and looked it up I think a lot what he said was true lol I've been wanting to try pineapple chunk for a while I've heard a lot about it by a few pals that love it I've never tried it so I think another trip to the seed bank is in order

No I haven't heard of fruity pebbles, it sounds bloody delicious tho. I'll give it a Google search and check it out, I love colourful weed. I wanna try a purple one! So many banging strains out of california, I wish I could have all the genetics lol. Pineapple chunk sounds tasty too. God we got a few strains to get through ain't we pal, so much choice!

We sure do pal like a kid in a candy shop I look forward to harvest day more than Christmas nowadays lol

Just been reading a few reviews on the grail and I think I'll be giving it a whirl I need to stop reading coz that wish list just keeps growing lol
I'm trying hard not to look at any seed banks or read reviews or anything for now. I'm supposed to be shortening my list, not making it longer lol. But it's sooooooo hard.

I'm trying hard not to look at any seed banks or read reviews or anything for now. I'm supposed to be shortening my list, not making it longer lol. But it's sooooooo hard.

If only the plants grow as quick as the list lol 5 down 100 to go .

Haha go on pal, you won't regret it, I promise. The grail really is the bomb. Can't wait to see you give her a go. Tell me about it, that list grows far to easily!

We sure do pal like a kid in a candy shop I look forward to harvest day more than Christmas nowadays lol
Agreed 100%. . . .

I was looking the other day and the strains just keep coming, shortening that list is definitely going to be hard work, I got a feeling it'll just keep growing .

Im thinking i need some dosidos, tried talking myself out of it but i dont think its working.

I was looking the other day and the strains just keep coming, shortening that list is definitely going to be hard work, I got a feeling it'll just keep growing .
The only way is to stop looking I can't even write that without a grin on my face.

The time and effort you put into a even canopy has me envious terp lol. What's your end goal weight?

Im thinking i need some dosidos, tried talking myself out of it but i dont think its working.
Mmm dosidos, jungle boys have a couple banging phenos of that and it looks straight fire! No pal it definitely doesn't work, always want to keep adding to our hobby whether it's new seeds or new toys for the grow room!

Back
Top Bottom