TeSmp's 400W White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops

Re: teSmp's 400w White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops - BPN

Looking good over there buddy. Those trich's look cloudy to me so you should be getting closer by the day. And i agree that it is a pain in the behind to try to hold both the microscope and a camera steady and in focus to get the close up shot. I'm been playing around with my pics and if you can get a little zoom on your camera when you take a close up shot then with a editing program say like photoshop you zoom in some more in there and then crop out the rest you can get a pretty close pic of the trich's without having to go through the trouble of holding both.

Looking good over there buddy. Those trich's look cloudy to me so you should be getting closer by the day. And i agree that it is a pain in the behind to try to hold both the microscope and a camera steady and in focus to get the close up shot. I'm been playing around with my pics and if you can get a little zoom on your camera when you take a close up shot then with a editing program say like photoshop you zoom in some more in there and then crop out the rest you can get a pretty close pic of the trich's without having to go through the trouble of holding both.

I agree, I just checked again. Nearly all of them are cloudy and about 5% are amber. Do you know how long is should be till about 40-60% are amber from now? I'm not sure if I should start flushing or feed one more time. It takes about 3 days for it to dry out, maybe more if they start using less. You have to hold your eye or the camera like right on the microscope to be able to see into mine.

I agree, I just checked again. Nearly all of them are cloudy and about 5% are amber. Do you know how long is should be till about 40-60% are amber from now? I'm not sure if I should start flushing or feed one more time. It takes about 3 days for it to dry out, maybe more if they start using less. You have to hold your eye or the camera like right on the microscope to be able to see into mine.

I have no clue on how long it should take and haven't found a solid answer. My scope is the same way kinda like using binoculars.

Picture Update - Flower Day 46

K today's flower day 46 for the WW's and day 21 for the Giesel Diesel. The trichs are all cloudy and about 5% amber. Will probably go another week before flushing, maybe a little less.

White Widow:

IMG_09608.jpg

IMG_09596.jpg

IMG_09626.jpg

IMG_09617.jpg

Giesel:

IMG_09587.jpg

So I put the DWC in and saw that I have room for four 2Ls and since the WW are finishing soon I said why not. So I'll have the two white widows, one giesel 2L, one white widow DWC, one 2L DWC WW, one hempy purple Kush, and one other 2L haven't decide which strain. And right when things start getting crowded the WWs will be ready for harvest! Happening tomorrow :)

holy shit, i just realized how much time i've really wasted.
i don't even feel close, to comfortable growing what i want tho.

holy shit, i just realized how much time i've really wasted.
i don't even feel close, to comfortable growing what i want tho.

Explain brotha?

Nice pic bro! Can't wait! :)I'm taking some pics of Sherley (unknown right now) ill upload them then take a look tell me what u think, same with u don :)

Thans! I'll be over to yours after school :)

That 2L has been crazy quick. are the new plants all gonna be clones?

Yup they're all clones. They're not nearly as nice as the ones I usually get because usually he veg them for a few weeks but I asked for them in the cubes for my experiments. Pics tonight.

Explain brotha?

didnt realize how slow i was piecing my items together, buying small parts every check, its been about 3 checks now. should be growing right now. but have no venue, that was my biggest mistake. its merely a delay in my eyes, now its time for tweak to be creative. (the funn part imo)

didnt realize how slow i was piecing my items together, buying small parts every check, its been about 3 checks now. should be growing right now. but have no venue, that was my biggest mistake. its merely a delay in my eyes, now its time for tweak to be creative. (the funn part imo)

Yeah I hear that, you gotta do what you can do. I had some extra money laying around so I ended up investing more then I'd ever imagined when I started taking this on.

New Projects!

Ok everyone, I got four new clones today. I must say I'm not very happy with the quality of the clones this time, but we'll do what we can do. I would veg them for a bit but I have to move in just over 8 weeks so right now they're sleeping there first night of flower. I'll start a new journal tomorrow for my all the little experiments because the WW's will be done fairly soon.

So here's what's going on:

1 x Giesel Diesel in a 2L - FFOF/Perlite 60/40%
1 x White Widow in a 2L DWC-H - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%
1 x White Widow in a DWC 5 gallon - hydroton
1 x Purple Kush in a 2L DWC-H - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%
1 x Purple kush in a 2L hempy - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%

and of course my 2 x White Widow in 3 gallon pots - FFOF/Perlite 60/40%

They all got a light mix of nutes 300ppm of transition phase and Ph 5.9. I'm not sure if I did the hemy 2L correct, I placed the holes about 3" from the bottom and just watered till it came out of the hole. I'll water each tomorrow until it re-pours out of the little holes.

IMG_097611.jpg

IMG_09789.jpg

IMG_097710.jpg

IMG_09808.jpg

Wow that's so beauitful man, u did very well! I know u will enjoy the smoke, I can't wait till the day I pick my own bud I made with hard work :)

Hey I'm thinking of gettting a LED for. The white russian 100w diammond advance led

Re: New Projects!

Bumping over!
Ok everyone, I got four new clones today. I must say I'm not very happy with the quality of the clones this time, but we'll do what we can do. I would veg them for a bit but I have to move in just over 8 weeks so right now they're sleeping there first night of flower. I'll start a new journal tomorrow for my all the little experiments because the WW's will be done fairly soon.

So here's what's going on:

1 x Giesel Diesel in a 2L - FFOF/Perlite 60/40%
1 x White Widow in a 2L DWC-H - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%
1 x White Widow in a DWC 5 gallon - hydroton
1 x Purple Kush in a 2L DWC-H - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%
1 x Purple kush in a 2L hempy - Perlite/Vermiculite 75/25%

and of course my 2 x White Widow in 3 gallon pots - FFOF/Perlite 60/40%

They all got a light mix of nutes 300ppm of transition phase and Ph 5.9. I'm not sure if I did the hemy 2L correct, I placed the holes about 3" from the bottom and just watered till it came out of the hole. I'll water each tomorrow until it re-pours out of the little holes.

IMG_097611.jpg

IMG_09789.jpg

IMG_097710.jpg

IMG_09808.jpg

Wow that's so beauitful man, u did very well! I know u will enjoy the smoke, I can't wait till the day I pick my own bud I made with hard work :)

Hey I'm thinking of gettting a LED for. The white russian 100w diammond advance led

Thank you :) I hope they all turn out good, tbey aren't the hottest clones right now! I'm not to familiar with LEDs but Definately sound pretty cool, they are spendy though!

Yeah ill be shellin out 315 for my 100w advance led DS100 but its perfect for 1 or 2 plants and runs cooler and saves on eletric bill plus its rly cool :)

Are you sure 1 x 100w can take it all the way through flower?

Back
Top Bottom