TeSmp's 400W White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops

Re: teSmp's 400w White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops - BPN

IMG_097710.jpg

Ok.... I need you to send me the last one on the right( it's the crooked one) for quality control testing... :):goodjob:

Looking good, teSmp. Can't wait until you get em harvested, I want to see what they look like out of that HPS lighting and cut off the stem!

Thanks COgrow! I can't wait either, about a week and a half still :)
Ok.... I need you to send me the last one on the right( it's the crooked one) for quality control testing... :):goodjob:

Haha back right? That's my bigger white widow, I've had a few test buds. Great stuff!

Tight fit bro! I can't believe you fit that much shit in there and it somehow remains nice and neat.

Tight fit bro! I can't believe you fit that much shit in there and it somehow remains nice and neat.

Lol it sure wasn't easy! It took me like 10 different configurations and like two hours for me to fit it in nicely and be able to take it back out within a minute or so. The widows should finish in a week to two weeks so I'll have a ton of room. I'm hoping some of these take off so my tents full then. Thanks!

My birthday today!

Clones are all looking good and alive today. Got some roots on one of the 2L DWC sticking out the holes so that's good. Not much else to report!

Lol it sure wasn't easy! It took me like 10 different configurations and like two hours for me to fit it in nicely and be able to take it back out within a minute or so. The widows should finish in a week to two weeks so I'll have a ton of room. I'm hoping some of these take off so my tents full then. Thanks!

My birthday today!

Happy bday! Mine was tuesday, we shoulda had a mini 420 online celebration haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE, not been on for couple of days had family stuff to deal with, always something, life aint never easy, looks like you been busy teSmp, got yourself some clones as well, are you going to be keeping this journal or starting another,

hope you had a great day mate, you deserve it

Happy b'day bro!:yahoo: Hopefully those Widows will give you a nice amber present:thumb:

Thanks Pierce, and a late present lol.. Another week or so.

Happy bday! Mine was tuesday, we shoulda had a mini 420 online celebration haha.

Nice! Yeah lol could have all smoked a bowl or something lol!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE, not been on for couple of days had family stuff to deal with, always something, life aint never easy, looks like you been busy teSmp, got yourself some clones as well, are you going to be keeping this journal or starting another,

hope you had a great day mate, you deserve it

Thanks donpaul, I'll get back to your PM after the birthday stuff, but hopefully everything works out and you can pick it up! And yes got four more clones :) I'll be starting another journal.

Here's my attempted FIM, not sure if it is to high up but we'll see I guess. I did it on the hempy 2L purple kush and the the 5 gallon DWC White Widow..

IMG_0984.PNG

fingers crossed on the fim mate, its suppose to get great results when done properly, but i tried it twice n got it wrong, the fuck i missed got fucked up, still waiting to see how the fim i did on lower branch went,

looks good to me bro

Thanks Kush :)

Looking good :thumb:

I didn't see anything if you already mentioned it but are you vegging the new plants? If so for how long?

I'm just kind of confused since you said you will be starting a new journal for them but they are in the flower tent next to your others

Yes I'll be starting a new journal on Sunday. I wanted to veg them some but I'll be moving in 8-9 weeks so it's just a go for it and see what I get kind of thing. No big deal, I'll still gain experience.

Beauties!

Thanks bro!

fingers crossed on the fim mate, its suppose to get great results when done properly, but i tried it twice n got it wrong, the fuck i missed got fucked up, still waiting to see how the fim i did on lower branch went,

Yeah I hope they work, I've had pretty good luck on my bigger WW's. Have several FIM's that worked. Who knows :) I'll keep you up to date on whether or not they work out.

you know when you fim is the idea to slow the top growth down so the nodes just below catch up giving you 2 tops from them and the actual place you topped produces 2 tops so that means you end up with 4 tops, have i got that right,

you know when you fim is the idea to slow the top growth down so the nodes just below catch up giving you 2 tops from them and the actual place you topped produces 2 tops so that means you end up with 4 tops, have i got that right,

That's regular topping. In FIM, the idea is to seprate the cells in the growth center(its harder than the tutorials make it sound) and then they grow apart in multiple tops(sometimes as many as 8). Topping simply directs auxin(growth hormone)away from the single top and lets side branches form tops. On the other hand, I could be totally fucking wrong. Twelve12 is really the man to ask anything.

You are correct. It redistributes the hormone auxin, instead of it just being one main top, it sends the hormone to multiple tops creating multiple main branches. Here is a really helpful picture that I hope teSmp doesn't mind me sharing.

Fimming_v_topping3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom