TeSmp's 400W White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops

Re: teSmp's 400w White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops - BPN

thanks, i seen that picture a few places now, im sure thats how i done both my fims and all i ended up with was one weird side shoot and the rest just went black and died, so i ended up topping just to get 2 tops instead of 1, and as soon as i topped the growth was rapid, for over a week the growth pretty much stopped at the top of the plant until this kind of side shoot appeared out the tide of the top of the stem, i possibly took to much away, or maybe the plants didnt take to kindly to the stress i gave them, ill try again when my next plants are big enough, ill leave the ones i all ready messed with as they seem to be growing great now, really bushing out, upwards growth had slowed so i added a load of 2700k cfls to my veg room to give it some red light which they say makes them stretch, cuz my plants are 6 weeks old and only 7 inches tall so not sure whats going on, possibly a nute issue as i have been using a general off the shelf nute as its all the have here, but got bpn on the way hopefully get it soon, so i mixed the lights up 50-50 with 6500k and 2700k cfls as i have seen a few grows that have had this combination and got good results, ill give it a few days and see what happens.

hey teSmp, hows it going mate, did you have a good birthday, hows the grow going.

thanks, i seen that picture a few places now, im sure thats how i done both my fims and all i ended up with was one weird side shoot and the rest just went black and died, so i ended up topping just to get 2 tops instead of 1, and as soon as i topped the growth was rapid, for over a week the growth pretty much stopped at the top of the plant until this kind of side shoot appeared out the tide of the top of the stem, i possibly took to much away, or maybe the plants didnt take to kindly to the stress i gave them, ill try again when my next plants are big enough, .

I say just LST. For 3 reasons
-Almost impossible to mess up
-Very low stress to the plant hence the name and does not stunt growth like a top or FIM
-You get loads of tops instead of 2 with a top or 4 or more with a FIM

I Just love LST'ing :cheesygrinsmiley:

So many benefits

Happy Late Birthday teSmp !!!! Hope you had a great one :theband::party::passitleft::happy-birthday::partyboy:

-Very low stress to the plant hence the name and does not stunt growth like a top or FIM

So many benefits

Happy Late Birthday teSmp !!!! Hope you had a great one :theband::party::passitleft::happy-birthday::partyboy:

Have you seen this? Topper extrordinaire! Can an LST do that?
.............Goshawk's Medicine Man organic soil..............in progress

And Happy B-day TeSmp! :cheer:

Yes I'm subscribed to his journal. I'm not saying I don't like topping, I just topped all my plants 2 weeks ago. You might be surprised at what LST'ing can do though. Some people who Scrog use just LST or combine topping/Fim/LST and will tell you how helpful it really is. Just type in "low stress training cannabis" on google and you will see some bushes :)

I'm also not saying I don't believe in LST. Many moons ago, that's what I did, not topping, just "bending and tying down" to make the lower nodes get on up. I was just blown away by how MUCH topping he did with such success. I've seen benefits of LST, but not with results like that... of course his setup is dope...

hi mate, ows things, not heard from you, hope alls good mate, i should find out whats going on with the bpn products tomorrow when the parcel place opens, ill call them and see what they say, im hoping i can pick it up and save on the delivery time, hows the grow going mate,

Here is a really helpful picture that I hope teSmp doesn't mind me sharing.

]

Thanks for the diagram, and no I don't mind at all. I used that pic from google when i was doing it. I had one successful FIM without a doubt and the one that is in the hydro bucket hasn't really done anything, no growth yet at all so not sure if the FIM will work. I

whew! what a night man! i got some new pics up.

Awesome, really busy weekend so I'm just responding back to some people. I'll check out your journal tomorrow :)

Thanks Aston, I'm going to make a new journal tomorrow for my my new 5 gallon DWC and all my 2L's since the WW's are finishing.

hey teSmp, hows it going mate, did you have a good birthday, hows the grow going.

Thanks donpaul, just got home so I haven't been on. :)

So many benefits

Thanks Stoned :) I love LST as well and plan on doing it most all my future grows. But for this one they were only about 5-6" tall and they had to go straight to flower so they could finish before I move so no LST on these ones. Plus the majority of them are on 2L bottles.

Thanks SurfBuddy. I'm going to check out that journal tomorrow, sounds interesting!

hi mate, ows things, not heard from you, hope alls good mate, i should find out whats going on with the bpn products tomorrow when the parcel place opens, ill call them and see what they say, im hoping i can pick it up and save on the delivery time, hows the grow going mate,

Let me know when you find out about the nutrients. The grows going well.. I'll put a few pics up right after this (they're horrible). I'll do a good amount of pics tomorrow and a real update.

Flower day 50 WW - Flower Day 25 Giesel - Flower Day 3 2L's and DWC

Went out of town for my bday so I haven't been on in a few days. Not to much going on around here.

Two of clones look pretty good (in the 2L DWC). The one I FIM'd, well the 2L was definitely successful. The one that is in the bubbler looks like it hasn't really done anything and the FIM, can't tell. I PH'd the res in the DWC down to 5.8 in all the hydro. I don't really know how much to water the hempy 2L, it still feels moist? I'll let it go till tomorrow.

The big WW's are all cloudy and some amber (not much). I gave it 600 ppm a few days ago at pH 6.5 and today I gave it 200 ppm at 6.5. I think from here on it I'll give it just straight water? Today is day 50 so I'm thinking a 7-10 day flush. What do you guys mean when you say flush the last week. Just give it only water or really flush like run a shit load of water through it?

The Giesel looks great, it already almost has a bigger bud then any on the WW's lol. It does look a little light green though. I gave it straight water since I fed it the last two times. I'll have a better picture update tomorrow of all the plants. Sorry about the horrible pictures. I'll make sure to do good ones tomorrow.

Giesel

IMG_1011.PNG

White Widow's

IMG_1010.PNG

Four Tops:

IMG_1007.PNG

Flower day 51 WW

K here's a few pics of the White Widow.. I got a new journal up for everything else :)

IMG_102015.jpg

IMG_102213.jpg

What are you guys thinking maybe a little over an ounce a piece? It's so hard for me to tell wet! If it were dry and the size of it it wouldn't fit in a 1 gallon zip lock witch is usually a quarter pound. But we all know it will lose 75% of it's weight dry :(

HEY teSmp! how it goes buddy! I see things are looking GREAT OVER HERE! good job MANG! :Namaste:

Thankd Deege, I got all my new stuff in another journal in my signature :)

I'm thinking 2 ounces a piece on the Scrogs. Looking good buddy, I'll go check out your new journal :)

Really that's exactly what my goal was but it's just really hard for me to tell and the buds aren't exactly to big. :) Thanks for the guess, we shall see!

Here lately, you haven't seemed very proud of the Widows, but man, those bitches are sexy as a motherfucker.

Here lately, you haven't seemed very proud of the Widows, but man, those bitches are sexy as a motherfucker.

Yeah to be honest I'm not to proud. They aren't what I have expected them to be but we shall see how it all turns out :) Always plenty of time to grow and get better! Thanks

how do you work out what the perfect dryness is when drying a bud, over the years ive smoked all sorts some that sprinkles to dust when you break it off and ive had some where it just squashes and clumps together when you try and break it off the bud, so clearly their the extremes at either end of the scale, i know the difference is the weight, but how does the taste and smell compare from say a really dry bud to a slightly sticky damp bud, some growers are more bothered in profit where i am and not in quality but im growing my own so want the best i can, ive read about hang drying which is what i done years ago but i never cured it, but i think ill be doing that this time as it sound like it stops the buds drying out to much and makes them smoke and taste a whole lot better,

Back
Top Bottom