TeSmp's 400W White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops

Re: teSmp's 400w White Widow's + Soil & DWC Lollipops - BPN

Hey teSmp havent heard from ya in a while, Happy 420!!! :) how is everything?! Sherley is looking fire now :)

Hey everything's going well here, i wanted to upload pics but the little camera button is gone and i don't really want to upload them link by link.

Gallery > upload photos is on the right side. but if you mean find the photos you uploaded, I just did it right away and my photos were on top, but noticed that my gallery doesn't have all the plant photos.... you can search the gallery by username to find all yours..

Thanks, that's what I figured. What a bad move IMHO

@teSmp... How do i post pics to my journal? the layout of the page is different now? Need help..lol Thanks bro.

I honestly don't know man. I went to my gallery and there was no direct link so I tried a few URL's with the picture link button and none of them posted. Who knows, not liking this at all. I probably just won't do pictures very often. I'll try and figure these ones out since they're in the gallery but this seems to be to big of a hassle.

For Everyone's Information: The only way I could get pictures to load on to here was to go to my photo's in my gallery, right click on the large image, select view image, copy the URL from the address bar, come back to my thread adn select the insert image button, paste the URL, repeat for every picture you want to post. I hope this gets fixed really soon or I could see a lot of people stop posting pictures

White Widow day 55 of flower 5-10 days to go:

4 days ago:

IMG_102015.jpg

today:

IMG_1041.PNG

I think it's still fattening up what do you guys think? Bunch of pics on my other journal to.

Still putting on the weight, I'd say. But,you're so close to the big day. Anymore testers, lately?

Still putting on the weight, I'd say. But,you're so close to the big day. Anymore testers, lately?

Ya I thought it was getting fatter. Got 5-10 days still, the trichs aren't close to where I want them. Testing some that's cured for a week in a few hours!

nice T
happy 420
:thumb:

nice T
happy 420

Thanks bro! Happy late 420 to you :)

Definitely thickening up.. the two branches on the left are most noticeable to me.

I agree, those are the two branches I was looking at most. The other plant actually has bigger buds.

looking nice mate, cant wait till mine start flowering,

Thank you donpaul, how's the BPN doing for ya?

bpn doing great, the plants look a whole let healthier the colour has changed as well and they seem to have taken well to it, the leaves feel a lot better than they did and i have noticed that the branches have grown a lot more since using it, ive also put my nl x bb fem and big bud#2 into flower, its been 3 days now, how long till it shows signs of sex, want to remove any males as soon as poss so i cant put more in and swap some out of the veg room

bpn doing great, the plants look a whole let healthier the colour has changed as well and they seem to have taken well to it, the leaves feel a lot better than they did and i have noticed that the branches have grown a lot more since using it, ive also put my nl x bb fem and big bud#2 into flower, its been 3 days now, how long till it shows signs of sex, want to remove any males as soon as poss so i cant put more in and swap some out of the veg room

Right on, just got back to you on the other journal!

Loving your grow teSmp! Keep up the great work!

Thanks SpiriTHC! In my other journal I'm also doing a hempy vs DWC-H and DWC-H vs 5 gallon DWC the first two are purple Kush an the second two are white widow. :)

Girls are doing great today, packing on weight and thrichomes like no ones business! Pots are light today but still wet so tomorrow I'll flush again.

I'm thinking I could get anywhere from 3-4 ounces of these two plants after just looking at them. I got at least 50-60 branches with a few buds on each branch from both plants. If I average 2 grams per branch (which seems low but I'm shooting low) then I'll have 100-120 grams which is 3.6 ounces - 4.3 ounces.

Few bud pics (this one kind of looks like a penis lol):

IMG_10636.jpg

IMG_1062.PNG

and in case anyone didn't notice the little camera button to the gallery is up again, however, it makes you open the picture in another window not our old slideshow.

looking dank! How did you get your photos large? When i clicked mine from the gallery window that pops it it posts my pictures as small thumbnails that you have to click to enlarge?
I selected the pictures from the gallery like you and then clicked preview. Then in the preview click the image so it opens in the other window copy the link and paste it inside the image link button :/ half easier then the other way!

Another way would be to take the link after you select it from the gallery, you want the one that doesn't say thumbnail and insert that into a image link.

Back
Top Bottom