Testing New LED Lights vs 1000w HPS

i cant wait to see how it works out i just made the switch from hps to led's got them on a good deal so why not try them out so this is nice to see

Thanks ledtester :ganjamon: for uploading some updated pics...so far Cammie's lights seem to be keeping up...the plants under the LEDS stretched about 6'" the three days the lights were late by DHL but I had ledtester keep the panels right up to the plants (almost touching) for the first 3 weeks keeping any more stretching to a minimum. Now that they have stopped the panels are from 3" to 9" depending on branch. ledtester just started removing fan leaves over the next week to allow more light for bud developement.

These are HPS plants...duhhhh!!

10131.jpg

10121.jpg

10113.jpg

10112.jpg

10181.jpg

These are not...

10171.jpg

10161.jpg

10151.jpg

10141.jpg

The next 3 to 4 weeks is going to make it or break it for these lights...unfortunately for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be busy as I'm waiting for 9 of these to come along any day....

IMAG00811.JPG

I'll try to get ledtester to update but my friend is a bit internet shy...LOL :thanks: :ganjamon:

scrumbragger=ledtester

or am I going crazy.

I found these lights on one of these sights a couple of months ago...my friend ledtester is the one who was nice enough to test the lights out for me as my interest in these lights is to market them if they work...I only do consulting work when it comes to farming...LOL

nice journal...a buddy of mine just gave me a few oz's from his led grow...came out pretty dam good...keep up the good work...cant wait to see the results

damn right lookin good, i feel better about buyin my 4 penetrators now!
just got them monday hows the thickness of thoses led buds?

Back
Top Bottom