Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

I've always had better luck cutting bigger clones and as soon as I have roots they get fed. They will cut down on veg time some for sure. I did one more batch of these, but haven't posted. I think it will be boring to watch another with the same strain. I'm thinking today is a good time to start some seeds.
I'm going with god bud/green crack. I have quite a collection so I will look them over and pick a couple more.
Thanks for all the kind words, keeps me going .

*You'll loooove green crack, I've heard nothing but good things, and seen major harvests off that sucker. Yah, I'm convinced now that it should cut down at least a month. Will I still be able to top and LST?

I replied to your email, hope it works .

*Yes got it, no rush okay...

Absolutely, it's a little harder doing clones but same concept, just doesn't look as fancy clean as seed grows. I top right after the roots are established.
I grew the god bud/green crack before, very unique taste and smell. If you get some of the purple pheno from green crack, they are beautiful.

*really good to know. Now I'm going to rethink my next CBD grow cause I want big clones, but I don't want too many branches. So I want to grow branches specifically for cutting into clones. Instead of just cutting arbitrarily. I never would have thought of this, thank you for teaching me. Cause my grows are too far apart and I usually run out. This will make all the difference. I hope I can remember to do this. ;)

Always looking for new strains however my budget is nil ATM. ..
420-magazine-mobile1268453198.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1136621396.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1983206274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile393880340.jpg

Well young lady I am pretty sure soon you'd be able to afford a few more beans this one is good for relaxing the mind so that's why I thought of you. Have a wonderful day mkay and be safe :passitleft:

I grew the god bud/green crack before, very unique taste and smell. If you get some of the purple pheno from green crack, they are beautiful.

Seconded! The purple pheno of Green Crack had the best bag appeal of anything I've seen in the last year, and the taste and effects were fantastic. The very definition of the functional, energetic daytime high. I got so much done around the house before I ran out! :laugh:

Don't you love it when they live up to their potential. Text book Suntana!

Looking awesome Suntana. Seems you're having a great experience with these clones. Might have to register with THC BioMed myself. I've been eyeing their Sensi Star and Durga Mata II CBD clones.

Back
Top Bottom