Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

420-magazine-mobile2020300074.jpg

Lmfao :rofl::rofl: I am the plague that sticks around and makes this place crazy and fun to be here. Well unless I get kicked out .

Hey Pat, I've grown accustomed to the smile I get when I read your redickulous posts. I would love if you could lighten my journal up with a Pat approved offensive humor remark...to make me smile. Will I be so lucky? .

King will bail me out. Pretty sure about it :ganjamon: I'd hear him come to my rescue, you just hear flip flops from about 2 blocks away

Cover in dog shit too don't forget lol

Heya suntan,, how's the tan? Ha,,, sorry,

A curious q iffin I might,, pls excuse my laziness for not researching myself,, yet,, but,,

The tittle of your journal,, threw me for a sec,, i was thinking maybe you were in kelowna, but i think that I surmize that the clone company is in kelowna. Well, me too, in kelowna that is

So now I am interested in this company, and i presume they ship clones out and about.

Interesting coincidence, indeed

Cheers friend,, karma sent

Heya suntan,, how's the tan? Ha,,, sorry,

A curious q iffin I might,, pls excuse my laziness for not researching myself,, yet,, but,,

The tittle of your journal,, threw me for a sec,, i was thinking maybe you were in kelowna, but i think that I surmize that the clone company is in kelowna. Well, me too, in kelowna that is

So now I am interested in this company, and i presume they ship clones out and about.

Interesting coincidence, indeed

Cheers friend,, karma sent

I've found quite a few folks on here growing THC biomeds stuff, all products of paradise seeds. I'm in the Kootenay's.
They ship throughout canada .

Now I'm triggered! As a kid playing in the yard in the summertime there wasn't much worse than that moment of realization that you've stepped in dog shit.

I house sat once for two nights, with an old girlfriend, the owners had 2 or 3 rotties. Got up one moring to garbage everywhere. They had chewed the garbage up and strewn it everywhere. In my early morning daze and growing anger...i stepped barefoot into a large warm moist something...before realizing it was dog shit...then flew into a quiet rage. I was so mad lol. Never forget that

i see thc biomeds require customers to have a prescription or license or whatever is required these days,,, does that sound correct to y'all here, suntana??

alas, i have no need for a prescription yet,, poor me , and i do not see the need to get one just to purchase clones from thc biomes, tho i would like to,, just seems too convenient somehow,, ha

i would love to try the cbd plants they sell

maybe with legalization one day,, aargh,, one will be able to buy for fun,,

thanks suntana, for putting me onto these folks,, cheers

P1170121.JPG

Back
Top Bottom