Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

I'm going to let these go a bit longer than last time and see what the effects are. It's great smoke, no crash at all. The first time I smoked it I couldn't sleep and thought, well I'll smoke some more. I was perked right up again lol. Great day time weed.
I went 77 days last time and there was amber, but maybe not enough idk.

That whole when-to-cut amber issue seems like trial and error, but it could be more trial and science. Since you're growing the same strain more than once, you can do a staggered harvest: leave one plant longer and take buds off later and later and make note of the % amber (or just take pics) as you go. For example if you take all but one plant down today, wait for more amber on that remaining plant and take just one cola, then wait for more amber before you take the next one, etc. Then you have an idea of what % amber you prefer and you can let the whole grow go that long next time for that strain. If you're switching strains then you can set this up for the next grow!

Beautiful female specimens for sure...

IMO...let them go longer until you see Amber right at the top of your highest bud. Then go around your plants' cloudy trich's making sure they are resistant to touch. Up to you my garden bro. ;)

Thanks G2HM, I got my bottles today, even the ones from china lol. Fast! Postage said from china so I don't know how they got it here that quick.
So now I just have to wait for the Nova. I don't have to I guess but I will haha, toys .

That whole when-to-cut amber issue seems like trial and error, but it could be more trial and science. Since you're growing the same strain more than once, you can do a staggered harvest: leave one plant longer and take buds off later and later and make note of the % amber (or just take pics) as you go. For example if you take all but one plant down today, wait for more amber on that remaining plant and take just one cola, then wait for more amber before you take the next one, etc. Then you have an idea of what % amber you prefer and you can let the whole grow go that long next time for that strain. If you're switching strains then you can set this up for the next grow!

They are only at six weeks right now lol. Long ways to go, but most of the time you end up with a mixed bag anyway because when it's time the whole plant goes and some lower buds usually have less. The strain acid is known to give you that effect. I have a third room full of this stuff, so I have lots to play with. The last batch showed 20% (roughly)amber, I may take it to 40-50 we will see.
Staggered growing is out of the question for me. There's always more waiting to go in. ✌️
I have quite s bit of couch lock type stuff in jars anyway. It's kind of nice to have this daytime grass around .

No waaaaaaaaaay, HAHAHAHAHA so fast. That china pkg is ghostly, crazy turnaround there, I don't believe it...lol.

Yah, well, you've waited this long, riiiight...hahaha. Dayum, I'm so happy for you, or it could be that I boosted my oil intake today. All smiles, you got this. :Namaste:

You could start breaking down your bud for the decarb, or do you need to with this new toy?

I think mostly effects are strain dependant

You are absolutely right Penny, you can't change the make up on some strains. They are what they are. What's important is maximizing the content through maturity. After that enjoy what you grew lol.
It's would be like hoping for a good body stone, no head high out of a pure heavy THC sativa.

No waaaaaaaaaay, HAHAHAHAHA so fast. That china pkg is ghostly, crazy turnaround there, I don't believe it...lol.

Yah, well, you've waited this long, riiiight...hahaha. Dayum, I'm so happy for you, or it could be that I boosted my oil intake today. All smiles, you got this. :Namaste:

You could start breaking down your bud for the decarb, or do you need to with this new toy?

I pretty sure the choice is yours, I have a fair bit of trim stashed away as well. I might not be able to type after I try all these toys. .just lay in bed twitching with drool running down my cheeks haha.
Actually I don't like to be to far gone I have enough issues trying to pack this body around.
Here's a short clip, super easy
Ardent Cannabis: How to use the Decarboxylator - YouTube

They are only at six weeks right now lol. Long ways to go, but most of the time you end up with a mixed bag anyway because when it's time the whole plant goes and some lower buds usually have less. The strain acid is known to give you that effect. I have a third room full of this stuff, so I have lots to play with. The last batch showed 20% (roughly)amber, I may take it to 40-50 we will see.
Staggered growing is out of the question for me. There's always more waiting to go in. ✌️
I have quite s bit of couch lock type stuff in jars anyway. It's kind of nice to have this daytime grass around .

No problem, I was just running with your thought about letting these go a bit longer than last time and see what the effects are. I wouldn't recommend a true staggered grow for you (given the marching of clones!), maybe just one plant as a test! Also, with the netting I figured your main buds are around the same height so they would ripen along similar time frames.

Anyway, I recommend a staggered harvest on the first grow of a strain to anyone who has the room for it. If I remember my research, THC degrades with time (more amber) and therefore the ratio of THC to CBN changes as the plant ages. You can't change genetics but you can tune the high you get, which may be of interest to anyone sticking with a single strain.

You are absolutely right Penny, you can't change the make up on some strains. They are what they are. What's important is maximizing the content through maturity. After that enjoy what you grew lol.
It's would be like hoping for a good body stone, no head high out of a pure heavy THC sativa.

Exactly and some sativa never really amber up and "mature" fully.

No problem, I was just running with your thought about letting these go a bit longer than last time and see what the effects are. I wouldn't recommend a true staggered grow for you (given the marching of clones!), maybe just one plant as a test! Also, with the netting I figured your main buds are around the same height so they would ripen along similar time frames.

Anyway, I recommend a staggered harvest on the first grow of a strain to anyone who has the room for it. If I remember my research, THC degrades with time (more amber) and therefore the ratio of THC to CBN changes as the plant ages. You can't change genetics but you can tune the high you get, which may be of interest to anyone sticking with a single strain.

You bet and thanks for the input, it is great information. I'll be slowing down here after the new year (that's the plan) and I may set something like that up idk. It's going to be fun here in the next couple of weeks playing with oil and edibles so I'll have a whole new learning curve perfecting an oil that works best for the MS symptoms or better yet knock the shit out lol.
Thanks for the feedback, all information is good information for me ..

I house sat once for two nights, with an old girlfriend, the owners had 2 or 3 rotties. Got up one moring to garbage everywhere. They had chewed the garbage up and strewn it everywhere. In my early morning daze and growing anger...i stepped barefoot into a large warm moist something...before realizing it was dog shit...then flew into a quiet rage. I was so mad lol. Never forget that

Oh what a feeling that must have been .

I might try that with my autos can't believe I never thought of that . . thanks. .

Another 5 weeks to go

Suntana, there's no need to bust up your bud before decarb with the Nova. I think they recommend staying under ~8g at a time for the best results, but it looks to me like you could fit a fair bit more in if you wanted to do more at a time. Each run takes about 2 hours.

My only criticisms: the build quality is a little lower than I expected, it has a plastic feel which is different from a high end vape as an example. But aesthetically it still looks like something you'd sit next to your coffee machine, so no big deal. And I find that the machine still imparts a taste on the bud for the first few runs, longer than I expected.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of another product that even competes with it. It's a completely different experience from manual methods - I set and forget, I come back 2 hours later to perfectly decarbed bud, and my house doesn't smell whatsoever after running it.

Back
Top Bottom