Day 20

018_seedling_day20.JPG

19_roots_of_seedling.JPG

Re: THC Bomb, 1kW MH/HPS air-cooled, Oxyponics Pro Six, 5x5 indoor

Day 21

20_seedlings_day_21.JPG

21_roots_day_21.JPG

I'm leaning towards the idea of keeping a mother plant. Then I'll always be able to take clones two weeks before harvest, and they'll be ready for the grow/bloom room on time. Maybe I really CAN have a perpetual grow!

I already have a tall 3'x3' tent.

A 5 gallon bubbler bucket is now on my list, and I'll want a 4" filter + fan for odor control.

What kind of light should I use? Maybe a 400w air-cooled MH (would that even fit)? Would CFL's be enough? I'd like to keep my electric bill as low as possible without neglecting the mother plant's needs.

I'm leaning towards the idea of keeping a mother plant. Then I'll always be able to take clones two weeks before harvest, and they'll be ready for the grow/bloom room on time. Maybe I really CAN have a perpetual grow!

I already have a tall 3'x3' tent.

A 5 gallon bubbler bucket is now on my list, and I'll want a 4" filter + fan for odor control.

What kind of light should I use? Maybe a 400w air-cooled MH (would that even fit)? Would CFL's be enough? I'd like to keep my electric bill as low as possible without neglecting the mother plant's needs.

A light for a mom, cfls or t5 lights would be good for ya.

Day 22

22_seedling_day22.JPG

23_roots_day22.JPG

Day 23

Weekly flush/fill of cloner.

24_seedlings_day231.JPG

25_roots_day231.JPG

Day 24

26_seedling_day24.JPG

27_roots_day241.JPG

Only misting before taking pictures. Humidity around 80% inside tent.

Day 25

28_seedling_day25.JPG

29_roots_day25.JPG

Cool setup Gardener. I'll be watching this close. I'm only on my 4th grow so I'm also looking FWD to doing better this next go round. I really like the setup in your tent.

Best of luck on your grow

JJ

Cannabis does not require misting. I would stop misting your cannabis plants as water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Cool setup Gardener. I'll be watching this close. I'm only on my 4th grow so I'm also looking FWD to doing better this next go round. I really like the setup in your tent.

Best of luck on your grow

JJ

Thanks.

Cannabis does not require misting. I would stop misting your cannabis plants as water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Okay, no more misting. The rH has been around 80%, so I've opened a side vent to let out humidity. Temps 80°F.

Day 26

030_seedlings_day26.JPG

031_seedling_day26.JPG

032_roots_day26.JPG

Day 28

33_seedlings_day28.JPG

34_seedling_day28.JPG

35_roots_day28.JPG

Day 29

36_seedlings_day29.JPG

37_seedling_day29.JPG

38_roots_day29.JPG

Do you plan to use any sort of SCROG screen and spread the plants out horizontally?

You must have read my mind. I've spent the last hour or so looking online for plant stands (a couple inch rise to aid with draining the grow sites during flush/fill) and tomato cages. I already have a roll of 3" wire mesh. I've been considering making some porta-scrogs.

I've only grown once before and I didn't use any screens, wires, stakes or anything. The light penetration to the lower branches was minimal, as was their growth.

I really need to (re-)read up on the scrog method. Basically, it's just training each branch into it's own spot across the horizontal screen to keep all the bud sites at a uniform height to maximize light penetration? You cut off the lower branches?

Anyway, the porta-scrogs look the easiest to work with of all the pictures of scrog setups I've seen. If I can mount the cages just right I'll even be able to spin my plants while they're in a scrog. That should be handy.

Back
Top Bottom