THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

20160615_202955.jpg
20160615_203004.jpg
Wow..! These past 4 days have been huge. I was going to stick to weekly updates unless I needed emergency assistance but I just had to share this.

Damn man plants are looking great, I am going to follow this grow and see how it works out. Just saw you used balls to support the plants and in my mind I am thinking, "Ya'll be needin some balls to grow these" :laughtwo: Ah, tired mind never amazes... Good luck with the rest of the grow!! Don't be shy to update more though, always nice to see

It would be a lot more if they were all female. I'm going to let them pollinate especially after seeing this growth. I want seeds so I don't have to keep buying them.

For sure even I have to take whatever pops up, if it hermie then I have to go with it because seeds are difficult to find. How difficult do you find it to grow with this method? I am using coco & perlite but in the future I would still like to go the hydro route to find out what can really be done

For sure even I have to take whatever pops up, if it hermie then I have to go with it because seeds are difficult to find. How difficult do you find it to grow with this method? I am using coco & perlite but in the future I would still like to go the hydro route to find out what can really be done
It's super easy. I have barely done anything. The pump is on a digital timer so it comes on 10 minutes every 4 hours. Light is on a timer. Literally the only thing I have done since they went in the table is keep the water topped off and adjust nutrient levels and light height. I haven't even done a res change yet. Just top it off and adjust nutes and ph.

Re: THC Bomb SOG In DIY Ebb & Flow

Sounds easy enough actually, but I could fine a way to screw it up. LoL :high-five:
It's by far the easiest way I have tried so far. I did a dwc grow, then I started a soil grow that I have going right now, now I have this one going and it is the first grow I haven't shown the first sign of deficiency.

Well they are just starting to develop some preflowers. They are very small right now but I can just barely make out about 5 of them as female for now. Hopefully more to come. Also, I got tired of having to watch my step in the grow room so I built a shelf that wraps around both side walls and the back wall that is 1 foot deep that holds everything I had on the floor and has custom made brackets ( designed and made by me ) that have holes to put a coat hanger through to hang my buds up to dry when the time comes. I will have spots 32 spots to hang buds off of.and I can always add eye screws to the bottom of the shelves if I need to. I will upload a pic when the damn server decides to let them load.

Nice work! :goodjob:

I hope you have room to raise those lights because your plants are about to double in size!!! It looks like it may be a tight fit when in full bloom. :morenutes:

Nice work! :goodjob:

I hope you have room to raise those lights because your plants are about to double in size!!! It looks like it may be a tight fit when in full bloom. :morenutes:
I have thought about that. Some are male and all but 1 will be pulled. The rest I will pull down under a screen I will be building this weekend. As for the light, as is I can get about 9 more inches out of it. If I redo how it is hung from the ceiling and how it attaches to the reflector I can get up to 13 more inches.

Well I haven't had any extras show sex so for now it's just 4 confirmed. I went ahead and did a little defoliating to allow some extra light to the branches. And I also kicked my light up to 1000 watts. I built the framework for the screen but still need to attach the eye screws and string it to create the screen. Before the weekend is over hopefully I will have all 10 plants sexed ( hopefully a few more female ) and have the males culled and the screen in place. Those that have a deity pray for me and those that believe on karma send me some good vibes. The rest of you knock on wood and cross your fingers.

Back
Top Bottom