Ebb & Flow & HPS With Landrace Strains

IMG_204326.JPG
IMG_203922.JPG
IMG_204126.JPG

Nice wrap around on the plant closest to us. Good training all around. Garden starting to take off.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Alright I' m back and there have been some changes.

The "ebb and flow" thing started to work but due to its small size and shallow depth I noticed that temps and future over growth would become problematic during flower.

Say hello to rdwc. And the star of this latest attraction is the Punto Rojo, on the right side of the acapulco gold plant.

PPM 550, PH 5.7, +aminoacids + cal/mag

IMG_208623.JPG
IMG_209127.JPG

Nice, sucks changing on the fly, but it's also good to get out and ahead of any possible issues. Leafs looking good now let's pack some size on them.

Cheers

I'm subbed ! I'm buying the new nanalux 630 cmh light and very interested in your progress. I'm being told it will replace a 1000hps, but I wont know till I take it for a test drive. Going to be about 6 weeks before I can start, so show me what that 250 can do. Mine has two 315W cmh bulbs. And maybe I'll learn a little bit about hydro along the way ?? I'm using 50/50 mix of fox farm ocean forest and coco. at the moment. Hope your little 250 performs like a 400 watter !!

Welcome aboard SlowPuffer, coincidentally the new RDWC grow is starting to take off so I will have updates on the weekend.
May the buds be with you

Plot Twist : I've given up on this for now.

The coco thread is alive and well. I planted 10 seeds and rooted some clones because this mediumless hydroponics business really wrecked my plants, turning them into crusty old hags but they are on the rebound again.

Peace Comrades :bongrip:

Ouch, sorry to hear that. New growing materials are always a challenge.

Cheers

It was my fault for over complicating the DIY approach to something I had no experience with.

I guess I just wanted something simpler like coco, which is still hydro. Nothing organic about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom