The Anti-Journal Journal

Not sure if getting the hang of camera and cropping program, or just a fluke...my guess a fluke ;) :rofl:

Farting around with both for awhile, some of better ones...curing bud off the Daughter:

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_009.jpg
rsz_1rsz_006.jpg
rsz_00912.jpg

Those are some nice pics..:bravo:
I'm seeing lots of frost and some nice coloring:goodjob:
Have you thought of entering nug of the month? If not I highly recommend you do. Those last two pics are full of potential

:thanks: I tried a couple of times....don't think I'm allowed to enter them anymore as on the Team even though a Bot Bashing Volunteer (least that's the way I grasp the rules in those when I read them).
I had some earlier today, tastes good...and when you open the jars it has a grape/fruity kind of smell that is real strong. It's only been curing 11 days but I broke down and tried some ;) :smokin: ended up with 29 g on the Mother and just under 11g on the Daughter, so I"m moving up in my world :rofl::rofl: as first plant I got an ounce off of, up up and away from here....well maybe ;) :hippy::bongrip:

:thanks: I tried a couple of times....don't think I'm allowed to enter them anymore as on the Team even though a Bot Bashing Volunteer (least that's the way I grasp the rules in those when I read them).
I had some earlier today, tastes good...and when you open the jars it has a grape/fruity kind of smell that is real strong. It's only been curing 11 days but I broke down and tried some ;) :smokin: ended up with 29 g on the Mother and just under 11g on the Daughter, so I"m moving up in my world :rofl::rofl: as first plant I got an ounce off of, up up and away from here....well maybe ;) :hippy::bongrip:
Well I think your nug is fantastic. If you wanted to enter I would message Teddy and ask.. I think he would probably let you enter.

Well I think your nug is fantastic. If you wanted to enter I would message Teddy and ask.. I think he would probably let you enter.

I'm happy with it as technically my 2nd grow but 3rd harvest as sexed and harvested one of her Daughters and another plant I grew from seed. So even though I try to kill them they still give me some nice smoke, work on quantity somewhere down the road as long as I don't lose quality.

Hemp and Cannabis Fair this weekend nearby, got some seeds yesterday and went back today and got a couple shirts I liked (liked the Orange one but wrong size so got it for my Son, and other one for me):

0013375.JPG
0023263.JPG
0033123.JPG
0042916.JPG

Picture day for the Chronies (have a couple cutting I took but won't bother until I know they growing or not).

0013384.JPG
0111452.JPG

One in Flower with the PKF didn't come out right, will update that soon as think it almost ready to harvest it, for what it worth ;) :rofl:

Playing around with the camera and edit software again today, trying to get better pics of buds off the Mother, not sure if making progress or going backwards ;) :rofl::rofl:
0013387.JPG
0033132.JPG
0042926.JPG
0082025.JPG
rsz_00816.jpg
rsz_1rsz_1004.jpg

Chronies in the box got watered today with CalMag/Grow/Root/Marine, one on floor and one in flower are fine.

Two in box:

0013390.JPG
0023275.JPG

One on floor:

0033134.JPG

One in Flower (almost done doing what it can I think):

0042928.JPG

really enjoyed your journal. Thanks for all your help.
:thanks:

Not sure how much help I am, other than "what not to do" in many cases ;) :rofl: albeit I'm getting decent smoke off of what I grow so on the right track anyway as started in July so hasn't been a year yet for my growing experience.

Harvested the scruffiest Chronie today that I had stuck into Flower with the PKF, one I didn't think would pull through and didn't plan on all 4 cuttings living. Won't be a lot but looks like it should be some good smoke:

0013395.JPG
0023281.JPG
0042932.JPG
0052727.JPG

Nice and frosty. I can almost smell it from here. Congrats.

Guage

Yeah real happy with keeping that plant Cloned as it is a keeper, trying to have at least one of them in Veg for more cuttings....so as long as I don't have any major issues I should be able to keep it going for more stash :Namaste:

Got a new camera today, see if it is better or I wasted my money as it is an operator issue and nothing to do with anything else ;) :rofl:

Mother bud in cure:
0042910.JPG
0013371.JPG

Subbed a little late... congrats on your harvest looks great! About how long do you cure for and how often do u burp?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed a little late... congrats on your harvest looks great! About how long do you cure for and how often do u burp?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually burp once a day for a week or two, if RH above 62% then I take out of the jars and put on paper plate for 30-60 minutes, and back into jar until it settles in at 58-62% and then just burp (as I like it right around 60% as much drier it too crumbly/turns to dust for me). I'm overly paranoid of it molding so I usually open the jar ever few days to check out the flowers even if it been in the jar for a month. I haven't really noticed any difference in taste or high between a week cure and a month-month and a half cure, nor has my Son. So kind of a "too each their own" (personal preference) or maybe it varies on the strain or it just a mental thing where folks go "it much better now than last week" ;) :rofl::rofl:, same as how dry you like your flower which varies on how you are smoking it too to a point.

Back
Top Bottom