The Beginning Has Begun

Here's a few pics from tonight....
image16350.jpg
image16349.jpg
image16348.jpg
image16347.jpg

So guys....what d'you think then? Almost ready? I'm thinking/planning on cutting them down at the wknd.not sure exactly how many wks I'm up to now,will need to check the calendar.there over due anyways! I've had a few small samples from the smallest plant and needless to say we were pretty stoned! As my new job does random drug tests Im gona have to be very careful not to get busted as this is a good job,a job for life.pension and insurance included. As I've recently passed one to get my foot in door,I'm hoping I'm gona be safe till after Xmas. It's a saliva test so there kinda hard to beat I think if you've been toking recently. I finish up on the 24th till the 5th of January for the holidays so I will get to sample the fruity flowers of my lovely ladies after 3+ months. It's been a long time coming,still undecided if I'm gona do another crop after this?? Thinking of giving my friend the whole set up for half of the end product.
Anyways guys,it's getting late and extremely cold over this side of the pond,I hope you and yours are keeping well.
Talk soon
Peace out
Dusty

I'm going to give them 1 more good flush before the wknd then there for the chop on Sunday evening. Is there any tips or advice you guys could send my way please? Looking for help/hints/advice on how to cut them down and get them ready for drying
Cheers guys
Dusty

I actually can't help you yet, smoke report of mine is going to be coming in later today or tomorrow, so I don't know if I did things well.

But generally the indications is to cut the fan leaves, which you have few if any, and then just hang it upside down at a humidity of about 50%, temp I don't remember but about 20ºC should be fine I think, and it should be like that for a week and then cut the sugar leaves, and leave for another week and then cure. That's kind of what I did with mine, but taking the sugar leaves after a week was a pain and very difficult :/ Also couldn't get the humidity lower than 60% and had to turn the fan really on to not have mold problems and they dried in like a week... So I didn't really follow anything at all xD And the smoke hasn't been done and I still don't know if it's good or tastes harsh. So just do some research on here and you'll be fine :) But for better smoke they usually advise to slow dry it.

Thats them down folks,don't know if they were ready or not?? Could have been doing with a bit more info but it's done now. Trimmed and hanging upside down for now in the tent. Not sure how long I've got till there dry? Will get a couple of pics later on
Cheers
Dusty

Hey guys,hope you are well and good for the festive period coming up. That's my babies all down and dried,I have a good ounce cureing at the moment and the rest is sealed away in containers. I reckon all in I got just over 100 grams of dry bud
Might I add that the smoke is pretty god dam awesome if I don't say so myself. Well for a first timer anyways.lol. It's a real good full body stone.
Thanks for all your help and tips and pointers,without some of your advice I wouldn't have got my seeds outthe ground.
Thanks again
Dusty
image16822.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom