The Beginning Has Begun

That's a good question buddy? I will be looking into Something that does well in soil and is quite a sturdy resiliant kinda plant.lol. when I researched the skunk #1,it stated that it was fairly easy to maintain and thus far it seems to be. Not to sure about the speciak kush? It was a freebie due to buying 5 seeds. The skunk was from seedsman and the kusk from royal Something or other.will be going back to them.

I will look that bad boy up my friend. Well its almost 3am here,time I was hitting the sack,give my pillow some head and my sheets some ass.lol.
Peace out
Dusty
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

OMG! I can't believe the size my lovely ladies are getting. Does the stretch last much longer than 2 wks? Read somewhere that usually the first 2 wks of flower is when they stretch the most,has this been the case for any of you guys? What are my options when its comes to tieing the tops? Could I just decide where to bend and tie onto one of the tent uprights? Sounds about my only option at the moment. I've still got a few inches left as it goes but at the rate there shooting upwards it won't be long before I'm at maximum height for the light. Looked in on them tonight and there just beautiful,if this works out,it will be up there with the best achievements of my life........so far.haha.

Had a wee quick look at the ice kush. Looks super frosty shit man,is it expensive for seeds? My last seeds were only £20. That's about $35-$40. Not bad at all,5 seeds plus a freebie. As I had a good result with the germination,I will probably get my next batch from them. Once I get a bigger property I will hopefully have a veg tent and flower tent.having just the one is a bit lame but got to start somewhere.

I believe my plants are finally starting to stop their vertical stretch. I'd guess It's been about 3-3.5 weeks into 12/12. I'd say the 2 week estimate is pretty accurate. I've had 1 week of transition and about 2 good weeks of flower growth.

I only have 6cm of headroom left. I completely understand your space concerns!

Cheers!
/Obi Wan
:peace:

Hey guys,how's things?hope all is well with you and yours. Got a few pics tonight of my ladies.they are now well into showing me there beautiful flowers. It will be 2 wks tomorrow they've been in flower. Read that the strain I'm growing(skunk #1) takes 9 weeks to flower,also read that its rather smelly. As I'm usually consuming weed on a daily basis,the smell isn't really that bad.the carbon filter is doing its job but I'm guessing the smell will get stronger as the buds start to get massive? That's my light at its highest,as I just gave them a drink tonight I reckon they will take another stretch. I think with a few slight adjustments with my light could gain me an extra 2-3 inches.and also I could start tying them down if need be. Right guys,talking again soon
Peace out
Dusty

image15031.jpg
image15032.jpg
image15033.jpg
image15034.jpg
image15035.jpg

Hey I'm subbing, also you have to go to your profile settings of the forum and make a signature then on your signature you put something

[!!!!!URL="The Beginning Has Begun"]The Beginning Has Begun[/URL]

Take the !!!! in the beginning after the [/URL] you put a space and write whatever you want :)

Think I've got it now peeps. Glad you've hopped into my journey green kitty. So far so good.still blows my mind when I think back 10 wks ago tonight I was just soaking my seeds over night to start them off. To see what big ladies they have grown to be from those tiny little seeds is just god dam incredible and they've still got a good bit of growing left.I'm well pleased with my progress this far.and so I should be after the cash I've injected into this.lol.but it will be worth it and I'm hoping to expand after the holidays.
Happy days

Cheers guys.maybe wouldn't have got this far on my own.I'm glad I found this site,its been exactly what I've needed to get to where I am.also sharing pics of our own different types and styles,set-ups and stuff is a real game changer for me. 420 rocks man! Although we are hundreds maybe thousands of miles apart,I feel like you guys are good friends. Cheers very much. Pulling at your heart strings there,lol
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.R

You are quite modest and humble, dusty. You have done all the work here! You just may have discovered a hidden talent you have and a hobby that can bring you a life time challenge and reward (and countless other benefits) :)

Nice job to you. I can't wait to see how you finish out this grow!

/Obi Wan
:love:

Back
Top Bottom