The Beginning Has Begun

Few pics from tonight. That's been 7 wks since I started from seed. Another few days of veg before I swith to 12/12
Happy days

Still a newb, but since I'm at week 5 of flower, I can tell you - I wish I would have cleaned mine up a bit more before I flipped the switch. As thick as yours is, I'd consider doing a little trimming now, give her that week, then flip the switch.

image14406.jpg
image14407.jpg
image14411.jpg
image14412.jpg
image14413.jpg
Took your advice regor,trimmed my babies tonight and done some very light "LST". My plan of attack is to sit back for at least another week to let them heal after chopping off a good bit of foilage. Also I gave them a good soaking,no nutes just water. I'm very impressed with the thickness of my stems,maybe to over-size fan blowing them about in there seedling days!Ha. Anyway,here's a few pics from tonight
Peace out guys
Cheers
Dusty

After trimming last night and giving each plant a good drink,they are thriving!new growth and stretching. Defo switching them at the wknd to 12/12. The time is almost upon them.

And onto the next phase :)
Watching for those pistils, watching buds grow ,,,,,,, :high-five:

Is there anything I should be doing before I switch to 12/12? I'm going to feed them tonight once last time with the bio-grow then start giving them bio-bloom. Should I still add some of the bio-grow in with it during flower?
Cheers guys,will get a few pics up later

Is there anything I should be doing before I switch to 12/12? I'm going to feed them tonight once last time with the bio-grow then start giving them bio-bloom. Should I still add some of the bio-grow in with it during flower?
Cheers guys,will get a few pics up later

Go check out the link for Biobiz - they have a feeding schedule that will advise you as you proceed through:
Biobiz Feeding Schedule

And yes, per their schedule, you should continue bio-grow all the way thru till your ready to start flushing and harvest.

Going to flip my light tomorrow night,off at 10:00 till 21:00 then so on and so on.as its coolest during the day the light is off,had that worked out since the begining begun many wks ago,8 to be exact!my how time flys,I'm guessing this should be ready by the xmas period. Will get some pics up before the switch. Think I could run out of room but we'll see how things pan out. I reckon there about half filling the tent already,in height not so much bushy. Haven't done anything except water them tonight before the switch,think they will be fine?
Cheers guys
Dusty

Cheers for that feeding guide regor,think I've been doing not to badly. I'm maybe giving a little too much though.on the bottle it says 2-5ml per litre,I'm putting 5ml into 1.5 litres of water.also added the bio bloom at the same strength. Will let you know how things are going soon,not a lot is going on the moment
Peace out
Dusty

Alright buddy,how's things? All good I hope. Things are going along pretty smoothly,no major issues to deal with. I'm very impressed with myself,was expecting things to be difficult but so far so good. That's been 1 week since I switched to flower and started the 2nd phase of feeding. I think I have vegged for too long,reckon I could have flipped them at week 7 instead of 8.think because obi-wan was going for 8,I thought I would too.hopefully the final product will be better due to the extra week. I've got some pics from tonight,gave them a good drink,just water. Fed them on Friday.I'm thinking of feeding then water then water and feed again and so on.does that sound about right?
Cheers guys
Peace out
Dusty

image14814.jpg
the smaller plant was the remaining twin that I saved,I cut the smaller of the 2 just above the soil. I'm thinking that its possible that it could be root bound due to there being 2 sets of roots?not too sure? I was going to ditch it but its showing signs of flower so its getting kept for now.lol.

image14820.jpg
image14821.jpg
And last pics guys. That's them back in there tent. That's me at the 9 week mark,thinking they should be ready for xmas.it usually pretty much dries-up here about that time of year,not a lot of weed going about but I shouldn't be worried about that this year.
Cheers troops

Don't think so my friend,think its just the light.there is some yellowing in leaves nearer the bottom but all new and most of the other leaves are looking fine. Haven't invested in any ph up or down.its not been a big issue but defo getting some for my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom