The Beginning Has Begun

Hey guys,hows things on your side of the world? Things are ticking away nicely over this side. Thats my lovely ladies 3.5 wks(25 days) into flower and there looking good.there is a slight change in colour,the plants dont look as dark green as they once were.is this normal or have I got an issue with my nutes?apart from the slight colour change the flowers are progressing well.there starting to get frosty,I've managed to highlight it with the flash on.here's some pics from the special kush taken tonight.......

image15355.jpg
image15356.jpg
image15357.jpg
image15358.jpg

I'm not as experienced as many on here, but they look great to me - I don't see any problems with coloring. I know that as flowering progresses, usually you'll start getting some fan leaves slowly start yellowing - usually starting from the bottom of the plant and working its way up. Apparently, this is the plant using stored nutrients in the less-needed lower fan leaves to use for flower production.

Yeah,I'm experiencing that at the moment also garage grower. There coming along nicely.wish I had started doing this years ago.i will be glad to get this 1st crop under my belt and put my knowledge so far to good use when I decide what I'm doing next,probably after the new year. :goodjob:

Its not as bad looking on the others but clearly I've fucked up. Please tell me this is manageable? I'm currently flushing the worst 1,should I be doing this?and how long for? Feel a bit embarrassed but hey ho,shit was bound to happen,been going to smoothly.

Alrighty guys,hows things across the pond?hope all is well with you and yours. So here's a wee update,things are not too bad.my ladies are doing pretty well considering I pure fried them last week! I gave them just plain old h2o over the past week. I gave them some feed tonight but not a great deal,only half strength.got some pics from earlier. You can let me know what you think. Thats 4 wks exactly in flower,only another 4-5 wks to go happy days man,happy days

Managed to catch some nice frostiness pics,they look sweeeeeet.
I know I've still got a long way to go with the growing and the maintenance of plants but I think for my first time,I've done not too badly so far. My ladies dont look as good and lush as most peoples grows on here but we all gotta start somewhere!
Cheers guys
Dusty
image15669.jpg
image15670.jpg

Quick update,no pics. Things are looking good,seeing a slight but of bud growth in the past week. Managed to secure myself a job today,a good job at that! Things are looking up for dusty. Passed my drug n alchol test today....just!! Stayed off the weed for a few days and things were fine.start on Monday,happy days man,happy days!

Hey guys,hows things? Not been on for a while,been busy with work.landed a new job last week,had to pass a drug test before I started. Man was I sweating!! But it went well and I started last Monday. My ladies are looking good,maybe not as big as I had hoped for but there's still around 2 wks left I think? Research tells me that the strain takes 9 wks flower. So that leads me to my next question...when should I stop feeding and start flushing?and what kinda signs would I be looking for to know when the time is right to harvest?
Cheers guys
Dusty

Hey guys,hows things? Not been on for a while,been busy with work.landed a new job last week,had to pass a drug test before I started. Man was I sweating!! But it went well and I started last Monday. My ladies are looking good,maybe not as big as I had hoped for but there's still around 2 wks left I think? Research tells me that the strain takes 9 wks flower. So that leads me to my next question...when should I stop feeding and start flushing?and what kinda signs would I be looking for to know when the time is right to harvest?
Cheers guys
Dusty

About 2 weeks from harvest is when you should stop giving nutes :) About flushing I don't know how much you should do, but I guess every time you water her.

I'm almost 2 wks from harvest. I'm gona feed them one last time afore I start the flushing process.and would I be right in saying that I'm looking for roughly 80% of Amber bits afore I harvest?
Cheers guys
Dusty

Yeah I think you should feed her one last time, what I did is I fed her half the nutrients, if you don't have ph up and down and regulate the ph of your water carefully I suggest you do the same, because the ph of the water will change without nutes, so like that you'll be changing the ph slowly. Also be careful not to over water her in the flushing process, do the first flush after this last feed when she really needs water, and because flushing might saturate your soil with more water than normal feeding make sure to flush again only when she needs water. So in the end you might just do 2 flushes until harvest as I think it's pretty okay or even advised to let the plant stay a little dry in the end, like 2 days or 3 with her needing water but not watering her, that'll make it so that you harvest when she's already running out of water anyway.

Please some more experienced grower verify what I said as I'm not 100% sure on that last part.

Back
Top Bottom