The Begining of Hydro

what dose swc stand for?

DWC (Deep Water Culture) basically means the plant is normally suspended ,supported in a net /mesh pot or basket which is fitted into the lid of a bucket or Rubbermade like tub. With an airstone in the bucket and half filled with nutrient solution, the roots are constantly bathed in highly oxygenated food source. With the help of a few very effective additives to prevent root rot and to promote vigorous rooting during vegative growth, so the plant can drink more nutrients during blooming.

Welcome to the site my friend..:welcome:...peace be with you...
:peace:

I mean no disrespect, but it would behoove you to do your best to find out why they died so that it does not happen again.

Do not pass up an opportunity to learn from your failure.

regards,

SS

No offense taken my friend. As a matter of fact I have been working on that very problem as I am a firm believer in learning from one's failures. The one suvivor I transplanted to a 5 gal. bucket dwc is thriving and growing very well.

You know what they say...a bud in the hand is worth 2 on the bush.

Peace be with you my friend...

No offense taken my friend. As a matter of fact I have been working on that very problem as I am a firm believer in learning from one's failures. The one suvivor I transplanted to a 5 gal. bucket dwc is thriving and growing very well.

You know what they say...a bud in the hand is worth 2 on the bush.

Peace be with you my friend...

One thing I'm learning as I develop my relationship with this plant is that growing requires a great deal of flexibility and adaptation. The plant will only adapt itself to me to a certain degree. The rest is me adapting to the plant.

My life has been a series of passions, hobbies and interests, but rarely has something enthralled me as much as this plant.

The fact that it has been a godsend for me medically is pretty nice icing on the cake.

regards,

SS

One thing I'm learning as I develop my relationship with this plant is that growing requires a great deal of flexibility and adaptation. The plant will only adapt itself to me to a certain degree. The rest is me adapting to the plant.

My life has been a series of passions, hobbies and interests, but rarely has something enthralled me as much as this plant.

The fact that it has been a godsend for me medically is pretty nice icing on the cake.

regards,

SS

I couldn't agree more with you my friend. Adaptability and pliability are essential in the success of just about anything. That you understand this and apply it to your gardening in my opinion puts you much closer to victory.

I also admire your passion for what you are doing. I feel that we share this trait. And I am very happy to hear that it has helped you medically. I have several injuries myself that I apply cannabis as well as mediation to. It truly is a wonderful gift.

All my best wishes to you for peace and harmony...

I apologize for leaving this journal unfinsihed for so long. The furthering results have been moved to My first DWC bucket grow

It is in the flowering stage now.

Sorry again, and thank you.

Peace...:peace:

No problem. I am very sorry it has taken me so long to update everything, but I have had some serious issues to deal with concerning one of my children. But I hope I can get back to work now.

Thanks for understanding...peace

Back
Top Bottom