The Dude Abides

Congratulations on the harvest!
Thank you Mel! It was actually a joy to trim it up, it was very light on bud leaves. And A little birdy told me that I may be getting a nug smasher for my Born-on-Date! I'm dying to smush some of this. Do you know if i should I freeze it first???

Congratulations on the harvest Red! Sounds like my kind of weed!
Appreciate it Otter! I was gifted these clones from a fellow 420 member, a true scholar and gentleman. (Not sure if he wants to be tagged?) But He helped a brother out when I was circling the drain.
He made me a believer in these new strains, cause this bud smells like none other. I'll be ordering new seeds asap.

Thank you Mel! It was actually a joy to trim it up, it was very light on bud leaves. And A little birdy told me that I may be getting a nug smasher for my Born-on-Date! I'm dying to smush some of this. Do you know if i should I freeze it first???
I've never smashed any nugs, but don't the plates heat it as you smash it?

Don't freeze it Rhino.

Dry it and burp it until it's in the 58-62 RH range and the SMASH IT!

It seems that fresh, uncured bud yields the best smashes. :)

Don't freeze it Rhino.

Dry it and burp it until it's in the 58-62 RH range and the SMASH IT!

It seems that fresh, uncured bud yields the best smashes. :)
Thanks GDB! I was holding off on chopping the last Mimosa plant until I knew it it had to go into deep freeze.
I better scan thru the forum and get my book learnin up on the Smash game, before I end up with "my dick stuck in the ceiling fan". (Not sure if that saying is universal, or just on construction sites here in VA?)
What plate temp and micron bag are you using GDB?

Thanks GDB! I was holding off on chopping the last Mimosa plant until I knew it it had to go into deep freeze.
I better scan thru the forum and get my book learnin up on the Smash game, before I end up with "my dick stuck in the ceiling fan". (Not sure if that saying is universal, or just on construction sites here in VA?)
What plate temp and micron bag are you using GDB?
I do between 190-200f and 160 or 120 micron bags. I think the 160s work a little better but not enough to be too concerned about.

Harvested Amber L. last night. Was up till 2am, but that finished off the outdoor plants. Now I'm down to just my indoor girl and a couple clone mothers. Ready to slide thru the winter real easy-like.
Bonus pics of the roots after I banged the rocks and pine bark out. I'm gonna add some more organics and re-use it since the bulk of it doesn't break down. I will add slightly more peat this time though, to hold a little more water and give me some leeway before the plant goes dry and gets droopy.

20221012_145311.jpg

20221013_000120.jpg

20221013_014542.jpg

20221009_133229.jpg

20221009_133235.jpg

Congratz on the multiple harvest brutha, lookz like a shit ton of fine greenery.
Thanks Happy! I'm sitting on far more than I ever have before. (without having to sell it and re-up hahaha)

Harvested Amber L. last night. Was up till 2am, but that finished off the outdoor plants. Now I'm down to just my indoor girl and a couple clone mothers. Ready to slide thru the winter real easy-like.
Bonus pics of the roots after I banged the rocks and pine bark out. I'm gonna add some more organics and re-use it since the bulk of it doesn't break down. I will add slightly more peat this time though, to hold a little more water and give me some leeway before the plant goes dry and gets droopy.

20221012_145311.jpg

20221013_000120.jpg

20221013_014542.jpg

20221009_133229.jpg

20221009_133235.jpg
Congrats Amigo, great work. :welldone:
Hope you caught up on your sleep.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

So did you get a nug smasher? Happy birthday btw.

She looks dense Red! Sweet harvest and roots that go forever!
Thank you! She was a little princess, can't wait to set her on fire!

Congrats Amigo, great work. :welldone:
Hope you caught up on your sleep.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you sir! No sleep yet, but I'm at a spa right now, getting a facial and a deep tissue massage, sitting in a jacuzzi basically weed-drunk... so tonight might be the night!

So did you get a nug smasher? Happy birthday btw.
Not my birthday yet, and it's a Grey area here so I'm not gonna journal any endeavors into smushing out that toffee-caramel looking goodness and dabbing it until my face goes numb... if that's what I decide to do. But you should probably get one as soon as you can. The cured-yet-still-wet stuff, pressed in the soda bottle style...ridiculous... so I hear.

Thank you sir! No sleep yet, but I'm at a spa right now, getting a facial and a deep tissue massage, sitting in a jacuzzi basically weed-drunk... so tonight might be the night!
Sounds so nice Rhino! :Rasta:

All of us (you know who I mean) probably need one after Thursday night's facial contortions. :)

Sounds so nice Rhino! :Rasta:

All of us (you know who I mean) probably need one after Thursday night's facial contortions. :)
I tried not to give a damn about that game...but I found myself shadow boxing and hollering at the coach anyway.
Bro...I didn't know a person could hurt me that much without bloodshed. That Asian lady ripped me apart at the joints and glued me back together. I'm ready for a Moscow mule asap!

Everyone is chopping off all the fan leaves and larf...
I haven't subscribed to the practice yet, I haven't seen where it affects the size of bud the plant is capable of creating... but I'm going to try it on my next Mimosa and see what's what.
I've grown 3 Mimosas. Indoor and outdoor, so I've seen what she can do, let's see if all that defol and larf clipping is worth the extra effort - or just a loss of good oil making material.

Along side that plant will be my Monster Cropped Trio Clone. - its got like a trillion damn branches on a 1 foot tall plant - gonna be a wild little shrub. I monster cropped on accident, stuck a dead clone in the dirt next to a flowering plant and it respawned, but now I'm super turned on by the results and plan to take all my clones during flower.

The endless jar burping... :eye-roll:the end of year harvests weren't gigantic, but they filled the coffers pretty damn good. (Plenty to squish into rosin, if that's your thing ;))
Amber is doing well, growing and finishing up.
I found a couple spots of powdery mildew :eek: on some leaves near the walls, so I hit the plant with peroxide water and it seems to have killed the blight. Another week and she'll be stripped, hanging upside-down in the Bat Cave to dry out.
Been at the hospital for 2 days with my mom. Things aren't great. She can barely breathe and it's killing me to see her like this.
Prayer and strong weed are the only things getting me thru right now.
Hopefully we get thru this and get back on the path to health.
Stay breezy friends, and enjoy every day. Make em count with the ones you love.
(Bonus pic of the only pumpkin to survive till October... and soon it'll be a glorious jack-o-lantern on my front porch! )

20221020_162445.jpg

20221016_230539.jpg

20221016_230620.jpg

20221016_230521.jpg

20221018_175424.jpg

Best wishes for your mom.

Back
Top Bottom