Earth calling @RETRIX

How's the plants?

Could use your help with kodi, just got a 15 days premium with Real Debrid. But I cant get it to work... Fixed the url resolver and paired the device with their site. Don't use vpn with this connection and it still doesn't show RD links in either Exedous or Yoda... Updated everything to the latest and tried doing resets on the url resolver but nothing works. Should it be this hard getting it to work?

You have to go into the addon that you are using and enable Debrid Links. It will be under "providers" in the addon settings.

Sorry guys. It's been a minute. Been a little busy after the holidays.

The plants are recovering from a bit of over watering. They are
stunted but they seem to be recovering pretty fast. I'll make men out of these ladies yet.

Chemdawg 91

LUN00447.JPG
LUN00448.JPG
LUN00451.JPG

Liberty Haze

LUN00449.JPG
LUN00450.JPG

Hi. Nice grow.
I see you have recently recovered from an issue. For my own educational purposes could you outline what you believe caused that discoloration?
Thanks.

Hey Retrix. Got Debrid working half way. Downloaded Neptune Rising addon and it works with the links but every time I restart kodi I have to manually set device through url resolver and debrid site. There is something not working there. But I will buy a mi box to install everything on instead.

Do you use vpn with debrid. They had no support for my NordVpn, but there is no need for it apparently when behind their servers...

Hey Retrix. Got Debrid working half way. Downloaded Neptune Rising addon and it works with the links but every time I restart kodi I have to manually set device through url resolver and debrid site. There is something not working there. But I will buy a mi box to install everything on instead.

Do you use vpn with debrid. They had no support for my NordVpn, but there is no need for it apparently when behind their servers...

Oh that's why. Stop using Neptune Rising because the blamo repo just got hacked and he shut the whole thing down. I use Exodus Redux now. You can find the repo link if you search Exodus Redux on you tube.

Hi. Nice grow.
I see you have recently recovered from an issue. For my own educational purposes could you outline what you believe caused that discoloration?
Thanks.

Well from what I read. When roots become waterlogged they shut down causing a nutrient lockout, hence the yellow leaves. The brownish black spots are from the cells in the leaves literally bursting because they have too much water. Stagnant roots also slows the plants growth down to a halt. Once I put my large fan back in the tent and started watering less, they took off again. I hope that helps.

Just updated it... but now the RD links are there. Moment before I got it working in Neptune so after that Exodus works too.. :)
Excellent. Now do yourself a favor and watch Hunter Killer this weekend. Damn good movie.

That's the repo I got. There has been something wrong with my Kodi from the start. But I'm running it under an emulated version of android on a laptop... so I think that it might not work as it should. But yesterday I tried it on my Note 9 and it doesn't work there either. Will give that a go as well again.

Already seen it. :) Yes dam god. My favorite new movie is Sicario 2. Seen it three times now. :)

Oh hell yeah. I love the Sicario movies. The director is very good at making reality seem terrifying on its own without all of the special effects bullshit. Amazing director.

Back
Top Bottom