A testament to Meanwell customer service.

Good morning,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your return request! We are pleased to advise that your request is approved and a return has been completed for you.

A replacement has been issued under the new invoice **.

Due to the nature of this part, we are not going to require that you send this part back. Please use or dispose of this part as you see fit.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you with your return needs. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to filling your future needs. Have a great rest of your day!

Kind Regards,

Judith Unzueta | Claims and Returns

Didn't even want me to send the driver back. They don't make customer service like this anymore.

Go go Meanwell! That's what we're looking for in support, nice to see it happen occasionally.

Plants are stunning, but every time I see a post from you go up I hold my breath....conditioned response. :oops:

LOL Shed. We're safe.

It's almost time
February 19, 2019

The plants have filled in nicely and are growing rapidly now. I have begun plain water foliar sprays to start rinsing off the excess magnesium in preparation for flowering. The plants received a final top dress of build a soil's craft blend. In 2 weeks we will start adding build-a-bloom amino acid complex with each watering. The new driver will be here Friday and will be installed while the plants are in a 48 hour dark period.

I don't have 75 minutes, can you summarize the video?
;)

Well you’ve seen a short one of her talking about living soil processes over in my completed Blue Dream thread. I guess this will continue more deeply into that there. That’s Elaine Ingham. A hero of mine - one of the first living soil research and practice pioneers.
Thanks Retrix - I haven’t watched that one before. That’s this morning sorted out!
:high-five:

I may even be able to summarise it later for Shed...

The Flowering Curse.
February 21, 2019

I have seen my fair share of multiple problems during the veg. cycle. I have seen even more during flower, let me tell you. But somehow, this time I feel a little more optimistic. Especially after watching Dr. E. This woman has been studying soil microbiology damn near as long as I've been alive.

The plants are filling out now with big ass leaves falling over every where. They look a little choked up right now but I'm going to wait before stripping any leaves this time.

She has been suffering from a slight Iron deficiency which I'm thankful that she has come out of. She is also a little low on nitrogen, probably from growing so fast.

Tomorrow they will get a righteous drenching of
Bu’s Brew Bio-dynamic Compost Tea. As well as a healthy dose of Great White.

The Liberty Haze is looking ratty and droopy due to needing water. I have been holding off before the tea. She is also crying about her nitrogen.

I will install the new driver tomorrow and if everything looks good I will initiate flowering over the weekend with a 48 hour dark cycle.

Great response from MW! Hope my drivers will survive but good to know that they take care of their costumers.

Humboldt Chemdawg... Cool with a strain from that place! Loved that documentary from there. They looks stunningly green man!

Thank's Crazy. Here's to an exciting and hopefully problem free flowering cycle! :passitleft:

I don't have 75 minutes, can you summarize the video?
;)

LOL Shed. I thought it was long too. then I watched it all the way through non stop, glued to the screen. LOL

Thanks Retrix - I haven’t watched that one before. That’s this morning sorted out!
:high-five:

You're welcome Amy. I like to link videos in my threads so I can easily come back to them.

The driver came today and I installed it successfully. Blinded the life out of me. I have a feeling now that the old one was defective and wasn't putting out the same power. I gave the plant's 1 gallon of compost tea each, along with 2 more gallons of filtered water. I can't believe these plants took 4 gallons of water. After about 30 minutes they had sucked up all of the run off and now the floor is dry again. That's a little scary. I set the flowering schedule up and they will go down for 48 hours after lights out. I reduced the blue and red spectrum to 30 minutes each from 1 hour for the new schedule.

Back
Top Bottom