The Hexapus's Garden

All caught up again Weaselcracker and that dog fence trained plant is looking great. I thought I had missed your explanation of the method but thanks to Captain Blast you posted it here, very interesting and I'd like to ask what this particular method does or doesn't have over the scrog method. Is it for ease of moving the plants around, and also while it's on for a few weeks is it's purpose to open up the branches?

I can't really see the near future being any sort of Utopia but I'd at least like to have the ability to grow some fine smoke to add a little sheen to some of the shit though ;) I've had to take a second job at the moment so am really not getting time to do much on here, it's a case of getting home at 1:30am, a quick check on the plants and then falling into bed or beer/smoke and bed on the odd occasion. It seems funny though, as I never used to need a second income until I started (along with other reasons) to grow this beautiful weed to save myself some money. Oh well my new lights should arrive from Canada over the next few days :rofl:

Good to see that you and your plants are well and that the squirrel is still keeping you company, all the best mate :thumb:
Very old post. I knew what dogfence was when he mentioned it, or thought I might. I did, I did. Anyways I have done the same as you mention, taking off the screen after some veg like LST basicly. Works well. Also have made singular pot scrogs with a piece of fencing bent to a table shape and positioned above the pot using the legs of said table. That was my purpose just to be able to move singular plants and re arrange them as needed. Makes cleaning out dead leaves and inspecting much easier. Ps. You Guys make me laugh. I have also used an upside down wire hanging basket planter (the ones usually lined with a coco mat) to do the same as the dog fence. Just give the plant a wider structure. I just wanted to comment. I love the puss machine and solo cups. I've veged some very large plants comparatively in just solo cups to sex ect.

Cheers and thanks for the compliments Tgun :). I haven’t scrogged for quite a long time. Occasionally I will put a tomato cage on a plant but I basically realized that my yield was usually just as good without the scrog and there are other ways to skin a cat.

I managed to hit a wrong button and unsubscribe from all my subbed threads recently, so I just happened to stumble upon this today when wandering.

Cheers and thanks for the compliments Tgun :). I haven’t scrogged for quite a long time. Occasionally I will put a tomato cage on a plant but I basically realized that my yield was usually just as good without the scrog and there are other ways to skin a cat.

I managed to hit a wrong button and unsubscribe from all my subbed threads recently, so I just happened to stumble upon this today when wandering.
Glad you found it. Life is funny sometimes. I still scrog or heavy LST tie downs since I use a tent and height becomes an issue If i don't. Ive even used the wire door from a dog crate to do this though I find the tie down ribbons much easier to use. Less plants and more solid central buds have been my purpose/results. Thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom