The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

" Smeegols in da valley, Smeegols in da valley, in da valley..."......

So what a day, what a day... after debating all day long I did it, I cloned my OG. " proud father/sick father " playing with genetics...naughty man..... so without further rambling............

Little G.

little g....???...

sorry folks but the 420app on iPad is not having a download function anymore. Just a leaning arm in square brackets that says when touched url and 2 other options.....??? help

So now if this is a problem that for some reason I'm not understanding, then I'm pretty foooked as over on the main site this has stumped me too.......
Ag what a nightmare there Golum .. Technology eh! My app seems to be OK. You could try the good old fashion reboot of the phone?

Ok so really like really not working for me right now, my crowning moment dwindling away, forever out reach...." precioussss " ok so hunting for iPad app free please anyone....
You could get the 420 app and log into 420 through there and try it?

" guess whose back, back again, Smeegols back, oh he's back again....lol

Purkle +reps to you my friend, what a stroke of genius, never would I have thought 420...... I've only see pictures with writing at the bottom going ya da ya da 420 and geographical cleansing of your pics or something to that effect. Never thought it was a public platform and this whole time I thought it was some secrecy app you install that clears your photos geo data... you really do learns something new everyday........

" guess whose back, back again, Smeegols back, oh he's back again....lol

Purkle +reps to you my friend, what a stroke of genius, never would I have thought 420...... I've only see pictures with writing at the bottom going ya da ya da 420 and geographical cleansing of your pics or something to that effect. Never thought it was a public platform and this whole time I thought it was some secrecy app you install that clears your photos geo data... you really do learns something new everyday........
You're more than welcome bru. I used to use it before the 420 app and found it a good app :)

Ok quick before it crashes.....pppiiicccssss
85c82c5d92f9a648cf0c391c04c6700d.jpg
they clones are done...
adf747ee3e9c95a005707353bf06ae35.jpg
naked

Can I clone the topped part guys

b47e4e9458e258d12cfae77c21eb5819.jpg

So confused for a moment " roots" but clones don't have roots....:high-five: . Got it, so have 4 clone, will be stoked with 2, 4 is a bonus. Want to clone another 4, then top and train out remaining 4 branches for bud. Then the topped section if she clones I'll top for a flux style grow and take any unnecessary branches for clones should be 2 lowest branches if it works out that way. Solid stem and mature enough so I could flip soon as I'm happy with structure. Lots n lots going on but you have to try or you'll never know. But I would rather cede to your advice or anyone else's if you have a better idea and it is manageable for my box foot print...:bravo:

Hahaha anyway, so ja throw anything at me as I'm willing, even if it's something bizarre you guys have a hunch about and want a Guinea pig to try out for you cause if my clones work and my monster top idea works then I don't mind experimenting on the little " Hobbitses " top.

So lucky again this am, the fish Eagles are going off, can only hear them so not far off me hopes....:slide:

So my first noob folly has come back to bite me in a positive way, my haze auto I assumed was a fem. my brother just called to say he found male pubes on his 1 auto. So I checked the breeders I got it from, and they state it's an male/female auto so....???? But if it does turn out male we got some free seeds coming I hope....

Those 2 birds are a perfect example of a proudly South African moment right there folks.... Thank you kindly for sharing that Ian... Not at all bout the pic friendly mods, I totally didn't even realize until I saw your pm and was so confused as I didn't understand all the jargon, but literally as I open your message another member pmz too kindly pointing exactly what was wrong..

Thank you once again Ian...namaste

Back
Top Bottom