The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Those 2 birds are a perfect example of a proudly South African moment right there folks.... Thank you kindly for sharing that Ian... Not at all bout the pic friendly mods, I totally didn't even realize until I saw your pm and was so confused as I didn't understand all the jargon, but literally as I open your message another member pmz too kindly pointing exactly what was wrong..

Thank you once again Ian...namaste
What was wrong ? Did the mods complain about something that was posted? If so enlightened us so we know also what's allowed and what's not. As with most rules there's always a grey area lol

What was wrong ? Did the mods complain about something that was posted? If so enlightened us so we know also what's allowed and what's not. As with most rules there's always a grey area lol

Mods sent me a pm in regards to the rules about posting photos i.e the pic of the bakkie, I was confused so replied to mod querying what it was, hit send and your pm bout the bakkie came through.

Sent mod pm bout post and ask to be removed , which they did..
Then Islandgrow bless his socks must've quoted on that post with the pic of vehicle same time frame as I clocked it had appeared again but couldn't link it, then realised it was in IG sig, so back to mods @teddy, cracking service, and that was removed.

And last nights black out on a majority of platforms due to not uploading someone linked a comment I made.

So in hopes of Teddy being around I sent him the link and bout 5 min he responded on the thread... + reps Stella chap..

And last nights black out on a majority of platforms

Sorry about this. As we upgrade the site, code sometimes drifts sideways for a while & access or functions falter but rest assured we are working on it. If you run across something that doesn't work, wait a bit & try again & if it is still a problem let one of us know. We appreciate all feedback.

Ian

So it's a crippled day spent in bed due to knee, locked in place and can't move, migraine since early this morning starting to abate but left with a cracking headache, so off to doc later, excuse me if there are no updates today and wondering if it's related to the bee sting cause my gout only affects the right side knee, ankle and big toe. Work the folks so they could call my doc and bring me in. 2nd time now it's got so bad that I've developed anxiety/panic attacks cause I know how extreme the pain is going to be that I've been blacking out only to come around and get hit with pain and black out again. Not so good me thinks, I drink +- 6+ liters water a day don't do red meat/ jerky or any gout antagonists. Only logical reason for the knee is bee sting or a spice used in a meal, wonder which that spice that is....

So it's a crippled day spent in bed due to knee, locked in place and can't move, migraine since early this morning starting to abate but left with a cracking headache, so off to doc later, excuse me if there are no updates today and wondering if it's related to the bee sting cause my gout only affects the right side knee, ankle and big toe. Work the folks so they could call my doc and bring me in. 2nd time now it's got so bad that I've developed anxiety/panic attacks cause I know how extreme the pain is going to be that I've been blacking out only to come around and get hit with pain and black out again. Not so good me thinks, I drink +- 6+ liters water a day don't do red meat/ jerky or any gout antagonists. Only logical reason for the knee is bee sting or a spice used in a meal, wonder which that spice that is....
Geez Bru, are u putting in for contention for the most unluckiest guy in 2018?

Geez Bru, are u putting in for contention for the most unluckiest guy in 2018?

:high-five::bravo: , my bru, it's the best start I've had in 4 years I've been back..... 6 months outa every year the last 4 years I've either been having back ops, nov 2015 I contracted viral or bacterial menegitis which set me back till march 2016 then had a disc burst late 2016 and had to wait till June 2017....

My bru, I'm loving this year so far...:Namaste:

Morning guys. No update last night I'm sorry, had mild allergic reaction to bees as a young teen. Then stepped on a bee yesterday and zapped the center sole of left foot. Left knee is very tender ( like beginnings of gout) and slight nauseous and a headache I've had since early evening yesterday and it's still humming away..

Sorry to hear that bud, I hope you're on the mend soon ...

Morning all, apologies for being awol. Long cpl days and the 2 days of heat after so much cool weather makes you forget we in summer still...lol cpl pics
Got my meds yesterday..
Black water, chem dog, exodus cheese, chem 4 and confidential cheese.
0e7c46e7f70c9c30617cab55a12b0e4b.jpg

OG leaf tuck, going to flip soon I think
015e8fe869bbe9f01c3f3a57eec35c13.jpg

DFID, restraints been off 24hrs now, time for some restraints again, also want to flip soon.
6592b719b8cd9dfc8cfb0fe174aae117.jpg

DP girls, 3rd set of leaves is out properly
8e29f16166d6a4dae4ecbf023a521296.jpg
9a9f988c1f11dec25be22c2c1e121d95.jpg
173a0d75a860b12dabdd7910f2c0ade8.jpg
a37c702ab15c42a6616af83e26a64482.jpg

Haze 2.0, just chilling....??? Spraying only still.
2e721c248b409b2110e95d09ae0b4044.jpg

Have a great day folks.

P.S. OG clones doing well, slight slight growth, more like fresh lime green where the new leaves are pushing out.

Opened the bubbler to check for roots 1st time this morning...
9fae370b26a7339cbc74d6ed2fde7ada.jpg

297890f57f90eefbbe1f2cb408dffe96.jpg

The pink is from the sponge, scared to touch cuttings down there as don't want to mess anything up, they look healthy and happy, so I just sprayed them clean. Will do that twice a day....

What do you think of the cheese strains Smeegol?

Did you ever smoke the exodus here in the UK?

Morning Purkle, never tried the exodus in the uk, got it from a friend who knew a friend, mainly told it was skunk or haze, no names other than that given but oh lordy some of them kicked harder than a donkey going a round with Mike Tyson...

I may have to try the confidential at some point then :). For me it's the perfect bed time smoke. There was this strain around called toe jam. From what I found out it's a train wreck cross. It was killer ... If I ever get a chance to breed I would try and replicate it

Back
Top Bottom