The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Riight then. Day 51.
Babies are all looking healthy and sexy. Feel like ive got a hold of my feed and water schedules (they look a lot healthier than mama did at that age, although mama was a trooper and grew like a beast. In terms of deficient leaf colour and even stem colour though they look healthier).
11's broken branch has definitely not slowed it down. Shes starting to look like the strongest grower as it goes but the branch hasnt fully healed yet so I bandaged her back up and wont be touching her for a bit longer. Hopefully the feed I gave them today will help her along. Training seems to be going well on all though.
Slightly increased my feed so they are now on the low end of the suggested feed guide. I gave them 1.2 litres between them so 400ml each. Calmag .5ml and grow 2ml per litre.

Mama mia.
I know now that I definitely wasnt giving her enough water. As a result I believe she became deficient (not ratio simply volume). She has perked up since giving her a higher amount of water but she dried out in the same amount of time so she clearly was THIRSTY. She got a feeding today aswell now at full strength. Calmag 1ml per litre and grow 4ml per litre.
Will check tommorow to see how all fair with their feeding.

Wow bro! Wish I was you.. they look incredible!

Day 52. @Pterostychus was right mama did need a defol she was very cramped and a few useless shoots that werent making it to the top just adding to the clutter. Beginning to think you might be right about the ph change aswell. Any suggestions? Give it a few days see if she recovers then flush if not? No pics of her yet just didnt have much time.

The babies are doing very well.
11 is looking lovely. Ive taken off the bandage to let the air get to the wound and harden it up shes pretty much healed now, still not training her until shes fully healed though. Dont really need to as shes stretching out all by herself anyway.
Conan is looking nice and healthy. The bottom branches have caught up to the top so ive began training those outwards aswell.
Sloth is also looking lovely but her bottom branches arent quite there so just pinned the tops back down again.
Pics before training.

Love the names of the plants!!

Day 54. OIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!. I was reading this post the other day, cant remember who it was or where but yer anyway. They mentioned something about a plant having 4 shoots and 4 fan leaves coming out of each node. They did say it didnt happen to their whole plant just one branch. But I MIGHT have a few branches on my mama mia that have this at the tops. I have one definite confirmed but because of tent size, scrog, small size of the leaves from defol and stunted growth I cant fully confirm any more until they stretch a bit. But yer she is getting healthier but Im going to move the light up a bit I think as this may be ANOTHER factor to her stunted slow growth and I still have a reasonable bit of space for when she goes into flower.

Conan- healthy AF training nicely. Didnt mention this before but if you look back in my pics she tore her own arms the tiniest bit just stretching and pulling her stakes out of the ground I KNOW I didnt damage them myself being careless again. Trust me, learnt from my mistakes and I always check my plants over again before I leave tent. She was perfectly fine. The next day she had pulled her stakes out of the ground, branches in the exact same position as before just with little HEALED tears in her little shoulders almost like deep stretch marks lol. She pulled her stakes right out of the ground every day shes just now staying horizontal, she is bushing out just being stubborn.

11- finally the branch is repaired enough to be trained down so I have flattened her out but still not to much strain on that break. She's looking the best IMO. Ill see what theyre saying before I put up scrog but I think I might have her fill out the front of the tent and use the other 2 to fill the back but still try and give them a decent amount of room. Im using a scrog so I can control their shape.

As of now my posts will be less frequent as Im working messed up hours now but also a little bit because I sense posting to much is a bit much. But I just love talking about my girls and I really dont want ANYBODY who actually knows me or could ever find me to know what Im doing so this place is my outlet.

Day 54. OIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!. I was reading this post the other day, cant remember who it was or where but yer anyway. They mentioned something about a plant having 4 shoots and 4 fan leaves coming out of each node. They did say it didnt happen to theyre whole plant just one branch. But I MIGHT have a few branches on my mama mia that have this at the tops. I have one definite confirmed but because of tent size, scrog, small size of the leaves from defol and stunted growth I cant fully confirm any more until they stretch a bit. But yer she is getting healthier but Im going to move the light up a bit I think as this may be ANOTHER factor to her stunted slow growth and I still have a reasonable bit of space for when she goes into flower.

Conan- healthy AF training nicely. Didnt mention this before but if you look back in my pics she tore her own arms the tiniest bit just stretching and pulling her stakes out of the ground I KNOW I didnt damage them myself being careless again. Trust me, learnt from my mistakes and I always check my plants over again before I leave tent. She was perfectly fine. The next day she had pulled her stakes out of the ground, branches in the exact same position as before just with little HEALED tears in her little shoulders almost like deep stretch marks lol. She pulled her stakes right out of the ground every day shes just now staying horizontal, she is bushing out just being stubborn.

11- finally the branch is repaired enough to be trained down so I have flattened her out but still not to much strain on that break. She's looking the best IMO. Ill see what theyre saying before I put up scrog but I think I might have her fill out the front of the tent and use the other 2 to fill the back but still try and give them a decent amount of room. Im using a scrog so I can control their shape.

As of now my posts will be less frequent as Im working messed up hours now but also a little bit because I sense posting to much is a bit much. But I just love talking about my girls and I really dont want ANYBODY who actually knows me or could ever find me to know what Im doing so this place is my outlet.
Hahahah. Bro I'm the same way about posting. Just love growing and love sharing about my lady and the amazing growth so far. Love watching your grow as well man! Understanding working messed up hours as I work 9p to 5a. Hope the posting don't slow but fully understand bro.

Hahahah. Bro I'm the same way about posting. Just love growing and love sharing about my lady and the amazing growth so far. Love watching your grow as well man! Understanding working messed up hours as I work 9p to 5a. Hope the posting don't slow but fully understand bro.
You know what... f*** it since Ive been doing this journal I keep losing track of my little handwritten note diary and looking back at this to fill in blanks. so I might aswell just keep going as I am lol cheers for the encouragement. Your girls looking savage though. Ill be over to have a look again and read some of the first posts so I can remember ya setup properly

Day 55. No pics today just a quick update.

I have stripped my babies and watered them. Ive only taken off the big fan leaves and left the smaller fan leaves at the tops of the 4 arms. Pics to come tommorow.

Mama mia is definitely improving. The albino leaves that were up top are now darkening. A few more days and she'll be as good as new I reckon especially when she gets her next feed. Shes getting another big glug of water first though to make sure that PH is back to a decent level.

Day 54. OIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!. I was reading this post the other day, cant remember who it was or where but yer anyway. They mentioned something about a plant having 4 shoots and 4 fan leaves coming out of each node. They did say it didnt happen to their whole plant just one branch. But I MIGHT have a few branches on my mama mia that have this at the tops. I have one definite confirmed but because of tent size, scrog, small size of the leaves from defol and stunted growth I cant fully confirm any more until they stretch a bit. But yer she is getting healthier but Im going to move the light up a bit I think as this may be ANOTHER factor to her stunted slow growth and I still have a reasonable bit of space for when she goes into flower.

They are looking great! Sloth is looking really nice and even.

Oioiiii. So here we are. 24h after defol and the girls have responded nicely. Obviously they look a bit sad as iys only smaller leaves left but they haven't stunted at all so we're blessed. Conan however the stubborn bitch is being a little fucker. I moved the stakes up further the arms and the beast has fattened up her stalk below the stake and pulled that portion up so the tops are now atleast half inch below the middle of the branch! Lol. Ive moved the stakes back down to the middle again and pulled her tight.

Back
Top Bottom