The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, all shipping in America basically breaks down from October to January every year. Expect strange things !

I knew it!

Aliens. :D :D :D

Seriously though, all is well and my box arrived yesterday. Saw the box and thought, "that's 22lbs?" Then I picked it up. Quite the dense concoction going on. :D

Now if everything else could just come together, we would be all right!

I think I'll run out this weekend and get a tupperware type container to put it in. ;)

I think I'll run out this weekend and get a tupperware type container to put it in. ;)

the 2 gallon buckets from home depot are the perfect size for that bag.

There is a really easy way to get Mega Crop dosage dialed in pretty quickly. Just by observing your plants, if they are too light green then you should increase the dosage. If they are extreme dark green, then reduce the dosage.

If you set the dosage based on the Nitrogen levels, its very easy since this is very visible for the human eye. The other ratios and ingredients will automatically fall into balance based on this. Once you have the Mega Crop dosage set, you can pretty much run on cruise control and the growing nutrient process becomes very easy and quick.

yes this exactly.

the first thing i realized is this nutrient keys on N. i have a family member who takes care of the plants in flower, and that is exactly what i told him.

currently
we are at 22g MC to 9L ro.
each plant gets 1500ml. 6 plants.
5L hempy buckets.
i get exactly the required 10% runoff.
ppm is in the 1200 - 1300 range.

gonna bump the MC as i'm struggling through a couple issues. was adding 4ml calmag, but am dropping it for a bit of headroom for the MC. think i'm heading to about the 1600ppm range right quick.

have some pics and will post later. currently making canna pills before work lol.

quick thanks @GreenleafNutr for taking an interest in this thread.

quick thanks @GreenleafNutr for taking an interest in this thread.

Absolutely this. It's sooo helpful when companies take the time to do this, and we're lucky to have several that are active on the forums. :thumb:

My 700g bag is close to empty,so I just ordered the 2500g bag of Mega Crop...and I saved a whopping $1.54 ;) by using the coupon code "MEGACROP"-not much, but every little bit helps....so $31.15 out the door,including shipping for 2500g...

Here's part of what that 700g bag has done for me.... @SeedsMan Cheese outdoors, 4 feet tall, about a week from harvest, getting 7g per gallon every 3 days (it's been hot here- supposed to reach 97f today)
She's been fed nothing but Mega Crop since sprouting 3.5 months ago...

Total nutrient cost for her,start to finish, will be about $7.50 (apx)
cheese.jpg

The yellow fan leaves aren't any kind of deficiency-just normal "near the end" stuff that cannabis does-notice the bud leaves are nice and green....

My 700g bag is close to empty,so I just ordered the 2500g bag of Mega Crop...and I saved a whopping $1.54 ;) by using the coupon code "MEGACROP"-not much, but every little bit helps....so $31.15 out the door,including shipping for 2500g...

Here's part of what that 700g bag has done for me.... @SeedsMan Cheese outdoors, 4 feet tall, about a week from harvest, getting 7g per gallon every 3 days (it's been hot here- supposed to reach 97f today)
She's been fed nothing but Mega Crop since sprouting 3.5 months ago...

Total nutrient cost for her,start to finish, will be about $7.50 (apx)
cheese.jpg

The yellow fan leaves aren't any kind of deficiency-just normal "near the end" stuff that cannabis does-notice the bud leaves are nice and green....
Isn’t it amazing how little we had to spend on nutrients . Then you look at what you got out of it and say %#*^ !
That little girl is beefed up !
We lost the 97 degree days a week ago, 80 during the day and 50 at night.

We lost the 97 degree days a week ago,
Last week the daytime temps were in the 60's,but today,the heat is back with a vengeance....
Isn’t it amazing how little we had to spend on nutrients

Yeah,that $7.50 investment is going to buy me a crapload of pot,for about $1.00 an oz.

Mega Crop gals at wk 3 flip / wk 2 flower
grew all these through a pile of earlier problems.

in no particular order..

white cookies

full

showing remnants of K def. maybe a bit of calcium.
these things were always the crankiest, hungriest, ones i grew. i'm always nute tipping the crap out of everything else by the point i make them happy. really nice smoke though.

having some now.

black indica. this one's actually eating the fans that were compromised by earlier trouble..

full

all the new stuff is coming in great.
this is the last of the line of this one for me. going to miss it. it was my workhorse. made canna pills for adhd, and topical butter and oils. going to try find a new one. have no seed for this.

odd the leaves are standing so much...

was about a half hour before lights out.

trifecta of cbdream gals clearly going through the blurry phase of early flower...

full

sure they'll sharpen up in a couple days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

these ones came from the furthest back. i was positive i was going to lose them all. now they are stacking great, and are doing well. there's a bit of nute tipping, due to me trying to feed up to the white cookies.

master kush. everything i have leans a touch indica... this one is full out.

full

the master kush is a gift clone. it had an insane gnat infestation. i used so much h202 it foamed killing them.
poor thing clawed like eagle talons instantly. still pulling damaged leaves from it.

my bud says it's a good producer. no to sure, it got sugar showing first tho.

overgrew everything and caged them up.

full

they got lollipped on the way and waited an extra 6 - 7 wks before flipping.

started giving them MC at flip. pretty impressed. at least three shouldn't have made it this far.

on :
9 ltr RO
24 g MC
ph to 5.8(ish)
f/f/f/w schedule day in between
everything gets 1500 ml
5 ltr hempy buckets
12 cob 600 watt real draw light running 80%
11/13 light schedule
1350 - 1400 ppm

ran 12/12 for a wk at flip then pulled back to 11/ 13 and they busted right out.
may ramp the MC another gram or two for the White Cookies. everything else is tipping so holding now.

Mega Crop gals at wk 3 flip / wk 2 flower
grew all these through a pile of earlier problems.

in no particular order..

white cookies

full

showing remnants of K def. maybe a bit of calcium.
these things were always the crankiest, hungriest, ones i grew. i'm always nute tipping the crap out of everything else by the point i make them happy. really nice smoke though.

having some now.

black indica. this one's actually eating the fans that were compromised by earlier trouble..

full

all the new stuff is coming in great.
this is the last of the line of this one for me. going to miss it. it was my workhorse. made canna pills for adhd, and topical butter and oils. going to try find a new one. have no seed for this.

odd the leaves are standing so much...

was about a half hour before lights out.

trifecta of cbdream gals clearly going through the blurry phase of early flower...

full

sure they'll sharpen up in a couple days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

these ones came from the furthest back. i was positive i was going to lose them all. now they are stacking great, and are doing well. there's a bit of nute tipping, due to me trying to feed up to the white cookies.

master kush. everything i have leans a touch indica... this one is full out.

full

the master kush is a gift clone. it had an insane gnat infestation. i used so much h202 it foamed killing them.
poor thing clawed like eagle talons instantly. still pulling damaged leaves from it.

my bud says it's a good producer. no to sure, it got sugar showing first tho.

overgrew everything and caged them up.

full

they got lollipped on the way and waited an extra 6 - 7 wks before flipping.

started giving them MC at flip. pretty impressed. at least three shouldn't have made it this far.

on :
9 ltr RO
24 g MC
ph to 5.8(ish)
f/f/f/w schedule day in between
everything gets 1500 ml
5 ltr hempy buckets
12 cob 600 watt real draw light running 80%
11/13 light schedule
1350 - 1400 ppm

ran 12/12 for a wk at flip then pulled back to 11/ 13 and they busted right out.
may ramp the MC another gram or two for the White Cookies. everything else is tipping so holding now.
Man, hearing you say 24g MegaCrop to 9 L of water makes me go Holy phapa flappa! But Im thinking one dimensional, soil or peat based medium. Does hempy really dose that high?

Man, hearing you say 24g MegaCrop to 9 L of water makes me go Holy phapa flappa! But Im thinking one dimensional, soil or peat based medium. Does hempy really dose that high?

lol. think it's just this grow.

they went thru insane stuff. mites. root bound. gnats. root rot. over veg. a 2/3 root chop and emergency up pot. nute change.

i ... see .. err.... it was all for science !

Ok few questions for everyone. Is this organic of fertilizer? And do I have to watch and adjust my ph levels ?

Not organic, and the need to adjust pH depends on what you are growing in.

Not organic, and the need to adjust pH depends on what you are growing in.

Out of curiosity what’s your feeding routine farside? You said you feed every couple days? I’m trying to understand that. I’m in peat/perlite too and on average it takes about five days for my pots to dry out. So I feed weekly in bloom. For me every two days would be overwatering unless I changed my methods or pot size, etc.
Thanks. :thumb:

Out of curiosity what’s your feeding routine farside? You said you feed every couple days? I’m trying to understand that. I’m in peat/perlite too and on average it takes about five days for my pots to dry out. So I feed weekly in bloom. For me every two days would be overwatering unless I changed my methods or pot size, etc.
Thanks. :thumb:

I grow in 5 gallon cloth bags. Early in their life, if I completely soak them, they'd take about 5 days before they would need it again. At the high point in their growth, full veg to early and mid bloom, they might go 3 days. If I water to the point the pot is wet but no runoff, might be more like 2 days. Late bloom, they seem to slow down their drinking and it's more like 4 days. So it's never an exact number of days, it varies by stage and how much I decided to soak them. When I take them to the tub, they get soaked well. If I'm running short on time the day they need fed, I won't necessarily feed to runoff so I don't have to move them from the tent. I'm sure airflow and temps also figure into it.

For the sake of of my courosity, can anyone here go grab 2 size "00" gel capsules, fill them both with megacrop powder nutes and use an accurate scale to weigh them please.

I'm wondering if "00" capsules are equal to 1 gram of nutes? May have just found a way to make doseing insanely accurate.

I have done this myself, however my scale is either too sensitive or not sensitive enough, couldn't get consintet reading.

And above all things. Either label the bottle if you keep em, or toss them. Dont want someone eating megacrop capsules by mistake, I'm sure that is the wrong kinda trip.

Attachments

• 20191027_063535.jpg
    20191027_063535.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 58
I have one of those small pocket scales that goes down to 0.01g. That is accurate enough for me and a lot less hassle than trying to put MC in capsules. What I did though, was to put the MC through a strainer/sifter. What was left in the sifter were all those small hard balls of fertilizer. I then put those in my coffee grinder. Now my MC is an evenly ground powder, which should give me a more consistent nutrient application.

I have one of those small pocket scales that goes down to 0.01g. That is accurate enough for me and a lot less hassle than trying to put MC in capsules.

it's how i weigh it out as well. i use a plastic shot glass to weigh it.

What I did though, was to put the MC through a strainer/sifter. What was left in the sifter were all those small hard balls of fertilizer. I then put those in my coffee grinder. Now my MC is an evenly ground powder, which should give me a more consistent nutrient application.

another approach is to pe-dilute the MC in a small jar with a bit of water, then add it to the rest of the water before feeding. i also pulverize some of the product ahead of time to get a more consistent mix, tho i don't worry if i forget this step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom