The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Got slightly worse last light then noticeably worse tonight. Temps been this way for quite some time. Probably entire grow but will sort out the temps just the same
Intervein yellowing is a sign of magnesium deficiency, which is specifically mentioned in terms of colder temps. I'd feed it 6g/gallon and keep the temp up and see if it spreads.
i have seen several other posts quoting their mixture at the 6.5 g/gal amount,,
yet, on the mega crap site,, the feeding calculator page states max amount per gallon at 6.0 grams
is this a conversion thing or do some folks think the max amount recommended by mega crop is too low??
Pushing the envelope is what a few folks are doing, and 6.5 seems to be about the limit in terms of happy plants. Beyond that we are seeing some deficiencies that are more likely a result of lockout than of insufficiencies.

6g/gallon should be fine for almost all but the hungriest plants.

Get another opinion or two but:

Nitrogen defeciencies either due to underfeeding or nutrient lockout.

Make sure there are plenty of drain holes in the bottom of that bucket.

25% of soil amount in water so bout a gallon or 1 1/4 nutrient water. Check for drying out the next day but I'd go every other day watering at least.

It looks hungry. Up the feeding schedule.

Might consider Foliar feeding.

If it doesn't respond to more food I'd flush the soil.

See defeincy chart below.

marijuana-deficiency-chart-2.jpg

No, wouldn’t have thought N. it has some nice green throughout except the affected leaves which are get more numerous these last couple days.

If I was going strictly on the chart... k deficiency. It started with spots that have grown since Tuesday. Since I upped the dose at the same time I can only think a lock out. Assuming that’s true, lowering should help?? Along with upping night time temps

Spots started before mega crop but did not get worse since the switch. Been upping dosage the last few feeds. Was at roughly 5.5 g per gallon, watered every 4 days.
I don't grow in Promix, but it seems like a long time between feedings for a plant that size and late into flower.

Mine slowed their uptake when it got down to 62°. Started showing mag problems. 4 days in Pro Mix is not an unreasonable timeframe in this case.

Mine slowed their uptake when it got down to 62°. Started showing mag problems. 4 days in Pro Mix is not an unreasonable timeframe in this case.
So there is a coralation corralashun correlation between the two? If it wasn't cold would you expect more water uptake than every four days?
That was for Candy btdubs

So there is a coralation corralashun correlation between the two? If it wasn't cold would you expect more water uptake than every four days?
That was for Candy btdubs
If she's transpiring correctly and environment is on point than usually 3 days for a plant that size. Keep in mind my Pro Mix is just a bit different. Shed would have to speak to the HP. I have the all-purpose. I'm assuming amount of drainage would have some impact as well.
Her leaf lift looks ok.

The whole plant slows down at colder temps, which would include water uptake. So there would be a definite Coral Ation between the two.

Fixed... :thanks:

If she's transpiring correctly and environment is on point than usually 3 days for a plant that size. Keep in mind my Pro Mix is just a bit different. Shed would have to speak to the HP. I have the all-purpose. I'm assuming amount of drainage would have some impact as well.
Her leaf lift looks ok.

Fixed again!

:thanks:

OK, but both of you have grown in Promix... my question remains unanswered thank you very much. Is 4 days under normal circumstances typical for watering that example?

EDIT: OOOPPPPSSS!

I have 4 in 7gal fabric pots and promix right now. They're every other day with night temps of 70F, and day temps of 79F. The other in that tent is in a 3gal and she's daily.

Intervein yellowing is a sign of magnesium deficiency, which is specifically mentioned in terms of colder temps. I'd feed it 6g/gallon and keep the temp up and see if it spreads.

It does have some of that "mottled" look that I experienced when my low temps were getting down to 62. Got a heater and everything was back to business as usual in about a week. So I tend to agree with @InTheShed on the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom