The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a similar question, and GLN responded that MC is not a live environment. You can run a res sterile or live, whichever floats your boat.

thanks for that info. will be good for an intro type post i'm ruminating on.

Good to know on the GW thx. I just checked my last bottle and it expired in 2016 lol. I may try the powder version and mix it with my MC when I batch up.

As far as live vs sterile I've run both.
I've never used Z7 but it sounds like good stuff.

Question.... Do enzyme based cleaners offer any benefits to my root zone other than keeping it clean?

I ask because a live environment does more for my roots than just killing pathogens.

Good to know on the GW thx. I just checked my last bottle and it expired in 2016 lol. I may try the powder version and mix it with my MC when I batch up.

As far as live vs sterile I've run both.
I've never used Z7 but it sounds like good stuff.

Question.... Do enzyme based cleaners offer any benefits to my root zone other than keeping it clean?

I ask because a live environment does more for my roots than just killing pathogens.

I'm running Z7 and hydroguard at the same time with no issues. The Z7 is definitely doing a good job of keeping things clean (pipes, pump, etc), as well as the bad stuff in check. I added the Z7 more as a cautionary measure, but they work together just fine.

(Note: In Canada it's labeled as Z8, but same diff.)

Need some advise from you fine bunch of people. Alaskan thunder week 7 flower on a 9 week strain is this ready to crop. Sorry for the pics.
2020-02-05-153002.jpg
2020-02-05-153213.jpg
2020-02-05-153426.jpg

Need some advise from you fine bunch of people. Alaskan thunder week 7 flower on a 9 week strain is this ready to crop. Sorry for the pics.
2020-02-05-153002.jpg
2020-02-05-153213.jpg
2020-02-05-153426.jpg
Looks like sugar leaves

Try a true bud site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom