The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning 60 this month and after spending 30 years working in the construction trades with a lot of old guys I find that the old farts who wield their age like a sword to nullify other's opinions usually are dimwits and their insights are useless because they stopped thinking years ago or never did.

Hey Jack, I've been following your grow kinda by accident as I've been seeing your pictures around here. I'm really enjoying seeing all those little plants that looked half-dead growing up into a real sea of green. Cool.
Yeah i hate the ugly stage of a clone had me on edge the hole start re thinking the hole op untill one Day I walked back an bam things were rolling was a big relief !!!! But I still can’t belive how well there doin I would have never imagined the rate they were goin

You did not upset me. It’s just that more often than not we seem to judge or correct people way to often.its not you.
Example few months ago I was ripped on and judged for not including what nutes and led light I was using. So I post the lights and the next day my post was policed and deleted. The light I use are as far as I’m concerned the best you can get, but because the company decided to no longer sponsor 420 they banned the posting of the name. Kinda rediculous and kinda touches a freedom that I fight for daily. Anyways I’m done if I have another question I’ll try to ask it as accurate as I can and find the most appropriate place to ask.

wheeeeeee !

time for another ride...

full

promise a proper journal on this one. can't wait to try something on MC from start to finish.

:)

wheeeeeee !

time for another ride...

full

promise a proper journal on this one. can't wait to try something on MC from start to finish.

:)
Link me up wen u do

I apologize for that grumpy posting earlier today regarding old men who hold their age over others like a badge of superiority. It had no place here but embarrassingly my judgment was impaired because some old retired guy I used to work with that I have always been nothing but nice to recently said something to me that was eons beyond all civility. I would take it down but it is too late to edit it so I sincerely apologize to all. :sorry:

I just wish I was as good as you all at hiding it then, lol. Thanks for being understanding.

lol. i don't hide it at all.
i just figger it's best to laugh at all the absurdity. gawd, it's only the internet.

one well placed solar flare and it's all gone... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom