The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights out

Lights on

Raised light once again ugh prob have 10 inches Till I’m hyting the roof...... but things goin well really well peeps

Thanks brotha def owe it all to my peeps who always make sure I’m doin shyt right lol but this mega crop n the ts speaks for itself I can’t wait till u run it man I think mine is killer urs goin to hyt it out the park man really can’t wait

Aww Man U making me blush lol :D I still can’t wait for ur run to take notes lol note peeps I really don’t kno what the hell im doin first run Using ebb flood w e I’m doin is working so let’s roll with it lol

Dude yess 15 min n ur rolling putting soil in pots takes longer then that

The only thing I don't like about ebb and flow is the extra height needed for the drain. I think that I could limit this to about 6" / 15cm. I'd have to be very careful with the selection of pumps for it.

Just need a table and a pump with timer.
That’s it I added a bubbler in my res think it helps mix the mc white balls lol but mad simple n u really can’t mess up I’ve grown plants in soil was def harder them doin ebb

I used a long but short Rez that fit under my table. Still would be tall in a tent but in a room it works really well.
I tried to go small I think 20 gal wasn’t enough will try to find a wider smaller tote for a bit more leg room

I can't tell, did you mainline those or just top?
All but the front left I inherited from someone who had to get rid of them about 8 weeks ago at post 77 of my journal. The front left I quadlined, but one of the arms ended up being stunted and looked more like a triline.

The only thing I don't like about ebb and flow is the extra height needed for the drain. I think that I could limit this to about 6" / 15cm. I'd have to be very careful with the selection of pumps for it.
I really didn’t measure mine just made sure my res fit under but I will trim the legs to my table next run to make it lower to the grown to have a bit more headroom

Lights out

Lights on

Raised light once again ugh prob have 10 inches Till I’m hyting the roof...... but things goin well really well peeps
As high as Nebraska corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom