The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on 7gm for about a month with this gal, she drinks about every five days.
Day 85-7.JPG
Day 87-3.JPG

Wow nice big fat one down the pipe there!

I’ve been feeding my girls 6.25g/Gal for the past week and nothing but steady prayers!
Increasing to 6.25g + .5g BudExplosion for this weeks feed coming up!

Ladies today after a defoliation on Day-22 from flip!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

I did a little trim on mama WW, see took in another 1/2 gallon ro water. Didn’t up the nutrients just topped off. Used 55 ppm last night , this gal just keeps going!
the problem moved to the tent , the increase didn’t do the trick this time , we are up to 6 grams a gallon on these little trikes . Went back to @MrSauga suggestion for the lower ph uptake of nutrients . I took it to 5.6 to start .

Here’s the tent problem

On my Xmas list lol have to find another ways to consume the flower tired of smoking it lol would love to make capsules gummies def dabs cuz I’ll smoke way less

On my Xmas list lol have to find another ways to consume the flower tired of smoking it lol would love to make capsules gummies def dabs cuz I’ll smoke way less
I couldn’t hardly smoke is why I got the press ! I can take a few hits of a joint now after doing the capsules. I mixed shatter with dab and made oil capsules, this last batch is what I like stoned big time . I used Grandpa Tokin oil thread to make the shatter and OldSalt’s capsules recipe from GT’s Rosin thread !

I did a little trim on mama WW, see took in another 1/2 gallon ro water. Didn’t up the nutrients just topped off. Used 55 ppm last night , this gal just keeps going!
the problem moved to the tent , the increase didn’t do the trick this time , we are up to 6 grams a gallon on these little trikes . Went back to @MrSauga suggestion for the lower ph uptake of nutrients . I took it to 5.6 to start .

Here’s the tent problem
Looks like it wants more to me.

Yeah I agree but I also have pro mix but next run will b coco all the way they def loving life still bending goin to have to put sum pliers to them soon cuz my fingers do not even budge them eny more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom