The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama WW has gone grow crazy , day before yesterday we lowered the ph and added another gram per gallon. This morning she was down 4” and took a gallon at six grams to get it back to 751tds , but the ph went to 6.03 from 5.8 yesterday. The MC brought it to 5.9 so I’ll leave it alone till tomorrow. She just about colored the yellow leaves back to green . I guess the SCRoG worked counting 24 bud sites.
So I did two things brought the ph down then the next morning did the up MC with the water and nutrients change. Here she is this morning.
Thats a hefty gal there, 6g should be a minimum for it....and yet strangely, near maximum if you feel me. I find between 6 and 6.5g the optimal feed rate in a soil or soilless medium.

Thats a hefty gal there, 6g should be a minimum for it....and yet strangely, near maximum if you feel me. I find between 6 and 6.5g the optimal feed rate in a soil or soilless medium.
I had to quit measuring by weight and go by ppm. The weight doesn’t seem to ever match up with ppm repeatedly. Seems after 6gm it wants baby steps. Like 50-100ppm each time but mine are showing they want a slight increase. I can’t imagine being over 6.5 mg-gl.

Organized chaos at its finest!
:yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks brother def really happy this black dominia/Hindu kush really strong but next run will b gelato n cheese critical purple kush n some cbd

Yeah I’ve seen a few ppl running that I wanted to go up but at six my plants are like running rich sum are not with the program lol

So nobody is hitting 7 grams of MC . That’s what may happen with the HPS 1000 watt , these girls were sucking nutrients down like it was candy . If my hydro chart says raise EC I’m gonna raise it , if says lower I’ll lower it . Does anyone here use this chart ,@Grandpa Tokin shared it with me and I get to share it again.
4553FFE3-5CF6-4F79-9E43-D0E6FA71B915.jpeg

I think i depends on how you grow. I've been at 6.5gm/gal for at least three weeks, and the plants are loving it.
I can see 6.5 but not over. How long from 6 did it take? Was it super minor adjustments or was it a one jump? I am going to mix 6.5 and see what the ppm is. I am guessing 1700-1800.

So nobody is hitting 7 grams of MC . That’s what may happen with the HPS 1000 watt , these girls were sucking nutrients down like it was candy . If my hydro chart says raise EC I’m gonna raise it , if says lower I’ll lower it . Does anyone here use this chart ,@Grandpa Tokin shared it with me and I get to share it again.
4553FFE3-5CF6-4F79-9E43-D0E6FA71B915.jpeg
I use that in hydro. I can also see 7 in hydro but not soil. I don’t measure run off in soil. I did throw it in my waste bucket and it was around 3300.

A few pictures. Seeing a little Deficiency on a few of the bottom leaves. Think tomorrow I will bump up to around 1400ppm.i don’t wanna hit it with cal-Mag yet. Has anyone received the 2.5 version yet? I really want to either pulverize this stuff or order the new stuff.
looks real good hydro. gonna have a big haul.
not sure you're deficient. the smaller lower stuff will yellow out in flower as the plant pulls from them.

try the zap method when mixing. might help. what is your media and feed sched like ?

So nobody is hitting 7 grams of MC .

i was well over at flip on the last run. changed nutes at flip and there was loads of other stuff that happened tho.

I can see 6.5 but not over. How long from 6 did it take? Was it super minor adjustments or was it a one jump? I am going to mix 6.5 and see what the ppm is. I am guessing 1700-1800.

I did it all at once. Going from 6.0 to 6.5 is only an 8% increase.

looks real good hydro. gonna have a big haul.
not sure you're deficient. the smaller lower stuff will yellow out in flower as the plant pulls from them.

try the zap method when mixing. might help. what is your media and feed sched like ?
It’s not doing it’s yellow fade out but showing deficiency on some of the lower leaves. These are on my largest plants so I believe this to be the case. I’m in soil having to water every 2 days in 3 gallon pots.

My money is on middle right.

jeebus baron i'm so calling you in on my canopy management :drool:

no one's taking back right. participation trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom