The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Hi ,thanks for your perspective... I agree ha! Don't get me started on "Euphoria" heh.. As for a grow ,Well "mate" single 50's on disabilty pension (fusion/followed by car wreck) After finding "marriage bliss" through "divorce" and bliss with my personal acceptance of my use of cannabis for its obvious benefits chiefly huge reduction in opiates (in self defence- advance nerve pain so I just can't remove them completely; cannabis incredible y'know ,..,"I can deal with it and smile" haven't been able to find a good rental property to do one for a while but I'm gathering...and dreaming...I certainly look forward to assistance as this time. .well. . the"Stork",.. Had big fric#:n jet engines and the "embryos are "nice".. Queensland's view of this healing herb is arcane (I will look that up but I feel it suits) and um...despotic! :(hidden; chaotic! And I'm not trying to be poetic here. "Rogues".. I have done cpl low tech when I finally realised one must become self sufficient was 2x400 watt HPS and one 150w MH.
5 x 2nd generation bag (Qld Bush) photo's of course) seed fed with only bat guano in med grade soil with a standing fan.. I did a 6 day week of 28 hrs 14 on 14 off. in a walk in wardrobe... The were 6-7 footers. the large one rested her head on the top shelf.. I was learning and observing "when o when " to pick info and finally when I took her into natural light (I kid u not) there was a film of resin over most of the top bud..18.5 Oz's in total.. The main colas were foot plus long. So "tahdah" the lights on.. So the pressure and the fun. Also. I know your doing it. .but when you tease and flaunt your relationship with your "awesome" ..well ...it hurts!,...ha...cheers live long.

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Anyone like a brownie? I know sweetsue likes em :circle-of-love:
IMG-20170208-WA0006.jpeg

Anyone like a brownie? I know sweetsue likes em :circle-of-love:
IMG-20170208-WA0006.jpeg

Perfect timing Fiona. :high-five:

IMG_401117.JPG

How potent do you make yours? Rifleman and I once figured out I'm hitting somewhere between 75-100 mg of THC per, which is about where I feel it. :laughtwo: I marvel at the idea of 10mg being a starting dose.

Yeah, just a little Sue at over 500 pages. Took me forever! Its even hard to keep up it moves so quick! Fun Place :thanks:

You're telling me you read all 500+ pages oldnoob? My goodness, that deserves extra hugs.

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Yeah..... You guys keep me young, or is it the other way around? :laughtwo:

Hi ,thanks for your perspective... I agree ha! Don't get me started on "Euphoria" heh.. As for a grow ,Well "mate" single 50's on disabilty pension (fusion/followed by car wreck) After finding "marriage bliss" through "divorce" and bliss with my personal acceptance of my use of cannabis for its obvious benefits chiefly huge reduction in opiates (in self defence- advance nerve pain so I just can't remove them completely; cannabis incredible y'know ,..,"I can deal with it and smile" haven't been able to find a good rental property to do one for a while but I'm gathering...and dreaming...I certainly look forward to assistance as this time. .well. . the"Stork",.. Had big fric#:n jet engines and the "embryos are "nice".. Queensland's view of this healing herb is arcane (I will look that up but I feel it suits) and um...despotic! :(hidden; chaotic! And I'm not trying to be poetic here. "Rogues".. I have done cpl low tech when I finally realised one must become self sufficient was 2x400 watt HPS and one 150w MH.
5 x 2nd generation bag (Qld Bush) photo's of course) seed fed with only bat guano in med grade soil with a standing fan.. I did a 6 day week of 28 hrs 14 on 14 off. in a walk in wardrobe... The were 6-7 footers. the large one rested her head on the top shelf.. I was learning and observing "when o when " to pick info and finally when I took her into natural light (I kid u not) there was a film of resin over most of the top bud..18.5 Oz's in total.. The main colas were foot plus long. So "tahdah" the lights on.. So the pressure and the fun. Also. I know your doing it. .but when you tease and flaunt your relationship with your "awesome" ..well ...it hurts!,...ha...cheers live long.

Sent from my ZTE T815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The world view of cannabis will change, and while we might have to be stealthy, the generation coming up behind us will benefit from all this madness we have going on now. Things always work out for all of us.

I loved reading the passion and wonder at watching the blooming lovelies in the walk-in. My first grow was in an open closet, the same one I still use for the Dark Devil Autos. It will forever hold a favored space in my memory banks.

"Marriage bliss by divorce", you have decades to right this cosmic wrong. Humans aren't meant to live alone. Not that I'm suggesting you return to hell, but rather to keep the eyes and heart open at all times for the sparkling whisp of a girl that can make your particular corner of the universe sparkle with joy. Why would you deny her the joy of your companionship?

Hopeless romantic here. I find it so easy to share my life with someone significant, it confuses me to see otherwise played out in front of me. Life is for expanding loving expression. Who doesn't want someone wrapping herself around you and squeezing for the sheer delight of being next to YOU????

See? That idea felt kinda tingly didn't it? Never give up on the power of love. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good morning everyone. :love:

Two more days to go!!! :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

Gosh..... I'm so freakin' excited I can barely contain it. :laughtwo: Its kinda cool though that my life has become so much fun day-to-day that I feel like I'm vacationing already. Time to make my packing list.

It's another wonderful day filled with opportunity to share joyful expression. Expand the universal capacity of loving just a smidgen more. I like pushing this envelope. :laughtwo:

Coffee...... Make some coffee woman!!!

Im not sure sweetsue, first time iv made em and i just used whatever trim id got, weighed 13g wet sooo? Im not even sure its guna work but still b tasty hehe

I have a simple kitchen scale. One of these days I'll invest in a jeweler's scale to more fine-tune meds, but that's not much priority at the time. I use 8 grams per pan, and I cut the pan into 16 pieces. That gives me the close equivalent of 1/2 a typical 1-gram joint per piece.

Using the lecithin and carrier oil makes them much more potent than normal. Faster onset and much longer hang time. Did you use the liquid sunflower lecithin?

13 grams wet would come out to around 3 grams dry. You won't go stratospheric like I do, but you'll get a nice buzz. Let us know how they hit you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Stephen23, I don't think you need apologize to us for not being able to get completely off the dreaded opioids. We're not walking around with your fused veterbrae. When you have the means, Magnus8 has a study hall on topicals up and running. A good pain cream would do wonders for you.

Oh i dunno all i did is boiled trime in butter and water then left it to set and pulled top layer of butter off, have i done it majorly wrong? Loooool will find out soon enough if it does anythin

:laughtwo: You're working old school. Let's see how it hits you. We've refined the technique a bit and the buzz is appreciably better.

:laughtwo: You're working old school. Let's see how it hits you. We've refined the technique a bit and the buzz is appreciably better.

I would think old school is just decarb, pull sticks out and blend everything else with regular brownie mix ingredients. At least that's the way I do it. 1 gram per brownie. Lasts all day. Solves all world problems!

:love:

I would think old school is just decarb, pull sticks out and blend everything else with regular brownie mix ingredients. At least that's the way I do it. 1 gram per brownie. Lasts all day. Solves all world problems!

:love:

Add some liquid sunflower lecithin to that mix Jim and see how much more punch just that addition will make. I like having it hit like a freight train somewhere about ten minutes in. I guess I'm a little spoiled. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Princess,

There is no rule that says you can't eat them all at once. Though, a report on the days activities could make some interesting reading.

[;>)

Best

I like the way you think. :passitleft:

I was closing up the case I keep office supplies in after pulling out a mailing label and spotted this egg in there.

WTH????? Must have been something Dale saved.....

IMG_401214.JPG

Well, well, well....... bagseed. Seeds to play with when you don't want to risk expensive genetics. Or just want something completely strange and unknown. :laughtwo:

IMG_401310.JPG

I'm beginning to wonder how many other stashes he has around here. I wasn't aware he was saving all these seeds. Lol!

IMG_401412.JPG

To my recollection, none of what we bought on the street held a candle to what I grow now, but then we all know they don't give a rat's ass about protecting the valuable oils, do they? That means anything I might grow from these seeds will be superior to what we paid for originally. That makes them worth keeping around to play with.

:hug::hug:
Wishing you safe travels. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom