The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

You look good with that shirt Sue! It's for me now just passed 3 AM in the morning so good morning luckily I have a few days off but my sleeping rythm is really upside down. Well that's what happens if you get to sleep at 6 AM in the morning. Anyway good morning from me Sue!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You look good with that shirt Sue! It's for me now just passed 3 AM in the morning so good morning luckily I have a few days off but my sleeping rythm is really upside down. Well that's what happens if you get to sleep at 6 AM in the morning. Anyway good morning from me Sue!

I feel ya rik. About once a month I end up all night long, and it takes me a couple days to get the rhythm back to normal. I take it you're feeling more normal now?

Good morning everyone. :love:

Hey sue loving the War on Bugs. Just Say NO! :blunt:

Just a hey hi how are ya. I went for a walk in the dark snow drifted park cause I can. :Namaste:

Hey, how are ya, right back Hab. :hug: Freedom, baby. You'll never feel the same way about it again, eh? :slide:

Thank you again Hab. Follow those impulses in future. Look how well that turned out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Sue,

Go ahead and be a little vain about your body sculpting results - you earned them !
:)

Thanks Rad. *giggle* Three and a half years into Callanetics, and it's really starting to show now. Younger every day. :woohoo:

I woke up at 5:30 and can't go back to sleep, so I got up, practice packed the suitcase and wrapped up the brownies I took out of the oven around 11 PM last night.

IMG_399111.JPG

Wasn't 'till I had them all wrapped and set in the tray that I realized it's a week's worth and I need to finish them by Friday morning. :slide: Hehe! It's so fun to be me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I just finished my second piece and it's just 6:30 AM. :laughtwo:

Sure, I guess I could freeze those I don't finish by then, but it sounds like more fun to finish them up on my way to paradise on Friday morning. I like my brownies fresh. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Alright my friends, a new day, and the new beginning to the "work week". Let the joy flow out from you to touch everyone and everything you touch on this beautiful Monday. Create it, share it, expand it. Yeah...... sounds like a plan. And remember, we use cannabinoids, so drink more water.

That reminder was more for me than it was for you. I really use a lot of cannabinoids. :laughtwo:

coffee!!!!

Or maybe a little coffee with my sugar.lol

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

:laughtwo: I use stevia, so it can be sweet without being dangerous. Lol! Good morning to you cannoisseuras. :hug: :love:

Look at that, I was trying to notice when I made that 25,000th post, and I missed it by 14 posts. :laughtwo:

Do you firmly believe there is a difference in the high from a plant harvested without any ambers and a plant with a buncha ambers?

I ask because I spose I am simply so chronic that I simply cant distinguish any longer, even simply between night and day sometimes, simply

I do seem to find meself locked in the trunk of me car sometimes, or maybe its locked to me couch, I am so confused, brain is locked too

Nice... I suffer similar chronic issues.
I absolutely see a difference. I shoot for at least 1/2 amber. Of course, I want to climb into the couch, so I have a different goal than SS.

Good morning everyone. :love:

Will you look at this? Another day to get out there and spread that joy you're creating everywhere you go. Have you begun to notice how difficult it's becoming to be impatient when you find yourself in a line going nowhere? Maybe that's just me. :laughtwo: I figure a slow-moving line is my excuse to bask in thoughts of all the wonder that tumbles through my life every day.

This morning, a particular type of vain, womanly joy I had to share. I'm packing for the trip, and I ended up pulling out the t-shirts I won in last year's contest that didn't fit me.

This one definately looked way too small.

IMG_397214.JPG

I was wrong. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_397115.JPG

Nice shirt.... but don't you feel it's time the tree came down?
In NOLA, many folk leave it up thru Mardi Gras and change the decorations to Mardi Gras colored and themed ones.
Of course, you seem to be a touch north of NOLA and your decorations have not changed.... so.... yea... time for a chop there.
Friends don't let friends start forest fires.

I feel ya rik. About once a month I end up all night long, and it takes me a couple days to get the rhythm back to normal. I take it you're feeling more normal now?
Well actually it gets worse. Because I'm not going to sleep when i'm not tired... Soooo that means if I wake up (like today I fell back asleep) at 14:00 PM what it actually is now, I stay awake for atleast the upcoming 14 hours so well, I'll figure it out soon enough.

Nice shirt.... but don't you feel it's time the tree came down?
In NOLA, many folk leave it up thru Mardi Gras and change the decorations to Mardi Gras colored and themed ones.
Of course, you seem to be a touch north of NOLA and your decorations have not changed.... so.... yea... time for a chop there.
Friends don't let friends start forest fires.

Good grief..... you had me rolling on the floor before this post. :laughtwo:

Good morning Tead. :hug: I've decided I don't care to tote around what I've used to demonstrate Christmas any longer. When I move to my next perch Christmas will be packed into one small box. The collection of ornaments that began my first year in college will be sold as a unit, if I have my way, for a rediculously low price to some aspiring Christmas craftsperson. I'll keep those pieces that really speak to me.

I was surprised at how few things that actually came down to. The rest get packed away for sale, including the tree and the wreath. Geez.....I still have so much stuff. :laughtwo: It's gonna feel so spacious after the next culling.

Nice shirt and awesome that you won too. Maybe one day I will win something that would be pretty cool. Until then I will just keep it green.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I'll be pulling for you. I still laugh that I started out thinking no one would have any interest in what some little old lady on the banks of the Mighty Mon had to say about anything. You never know what whimsy the universe can show you.

Well actually it gets worse. Because I'm not going to sleep when i'm not tired... Soooo that means if I wake up (like today I fell back asleep) at 14:00 PM what it actually is now, I stay awake for atleast the upcoming 14 hours so well, I'll figure it out soon enough.

Does this happen to you very often? I have the freedoms of the retired, and one of those is being able to go take a nap whenever, just because I can. :cheesygrinsmiley: That helps shift back to normal timing when I let things get out of kilter.

I'll be pulling for you. I still laugh that I started out thinking no one would have any interest in what some little old lady on the banks of the Mighty Mon had to say about anything. You never know what whimsy the universe can show you.

Does this happen to you very often? I have the freedoms of the retired, and one of those is being able to go take a nap whenever, just because I can. :cheesygrinsmiley: That helps shift back to normal timing when I let things get out of kilter.
Well it happens very often and same with me. I am a volunteer in the division where I'm in. So I help people around here work with machines and weapons and support the officers. So if I need a few days off then I just have to ask my Lieutenant. She'll look at the schedule if somethin important is about to happen and if she needs me then I'll just be there. So like this week and next week will be very quiet for us so now I have a few days if and even next week to so that's going to be fine. What usually works for me when my rythm is all weird and stuff and I go to bed at 5 or 6 AM, I'll set my alarm on 8 AM in the morning wake up and go back to sleep atound 7 PM and then wake up the next morning at 8 AM. and sometimes I'll just deal with it

Back
Top Bottom