The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

My goodness Sue 7 pages in one day! Wow! But im not suprised, Everybody on 420 mag loves you :circle-of-love:. I cant wait to see some beautiful bud pictures in your new setup and read some 3am updates lol. Enjoy your Vegas trip and of course im subbed for the long ride.

Well normally I push mephisto on everyone because MOST folk are wanting steady yield and strong smoke.... but truth is the test I have personally seen of mephisto resulted in hi thc and low cbd :(

I'm going to ask around to a few go to auto folks and I'll get back to ya...

I appreciate the effort Atrain. It's sure nice to have you here. :love:

I think I'll do Mephisto anyway, for my own use. Which ones would you suggest for highest yield?

My goodness Sue 7 pages in one day! Wow! But im not suprised, Everybody on 420 mag loves you :circle-of-love:. I cant wait to see some beautiful bud pictures in your new setup and read some 3am updates lol. Enjoy your Vegas trip and of course im subbed for the long ride.

:rofl: Ahhh....... You know me well Nicholas. LOL!

I would say a 4" hose to whatever size filters you can match x2 to your single fan. whats the CFMs on the can33?

I just realized you might have been asking about the fan. The data I posted was for the filter. The fan pulls 487cfm. It'll definately work with two smaller filters. My original question was whether the Cann33 filter was appropriate for a 2x2' tent?

Small-(40cm/16"-55cm/22")
Deep Blue-C2
4CSupernatural Og
Sour Crack
Toof Decay

Medium (60cm/24"-80cm/31")
Auto Triangle Kush
Sour Bubblin Crack
Sour Hound
Auto Blues
Tyrone Special

Large (85cm/33"+)
Chem City Blues
Chemdogging
Fantasmo Express
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Ripley's OG
S.O.D.K
Sour Bubbly
White Train
Walter White

Minimum recommended pot size.

Small - 6L square pot or 3L Air-Pot
Medium - 11L square pot or 6L Air-Pot
Large - 11L + square pot or 10L + Air-Pot

That's a list of the more common strains, if you come across any limited etitions not here let me know

Thank you so much Atrain. Wow! Way to come through Bud. :love:

Ah well yes that filter would work fine.

That means I can get away with another smaller filter for the second tent and the connections to the fan, correct?

OK, take a deep breath Susan..........

That list of A-Train looks lovely. So glad I happened by when I did.

Cheerioz :)

Timing is everything keltic. :laughtwo:

That means I can get away with another smaller filter for the second tent and the connections to the fan, correct?

Yep you'll have to get a Y connector piece. You run a hose from your filters inside to the outside of the tents, hook them up to your Y connector with a single hose to the fan and then exhaust out. and possibly some 6" to 4" adapters depending one what size your can fan and filters use.

SHOPPING LIST/ Must Haves

Things I have yet to order, and I better not put off too long:

- Seeds (do the homework Susan)
- 4 more one gallon fabric pots
- CC-style kit
- rice hulls
- WormPower Vermicompost
- Spinosad (those thrips should be nicely established by now)
- Tent(s)
- oil making supplies (order is almost ready to go)
- perlite for additional SWICKs
- additional HB kit supplies (most importantly Tea, Transplant, Recharge) find out if they can be purchased in small quantities without buying an entire kit

Things I'll need to purchase locally

- oil making supplies (solvent)
- basins for additional SWICKs
- curtain panels and clips to hang around the tents for stealthiness.

Hi Sue,

Yes, Doc Bud can send you small individual quantities of what you need without sending you an entire kit....just so you know, as I expanded my patient count, he can also send out larger quantities of each....SWEET!

Growing for medical purpose is what initially piqued my interest. For your daughter, medically, is what swells my heart.
Peace and health, to those with the pleasure of contact from your healing heart.
I will sit in the back row, in admiration.
May the force be with you.

Welcome to :420:

You appear to be in the right place :)

Barrels into room and trips over arteekay falling into the floor!
"I'm heeeeeere!!!!! Unph!!!" Donuts spill out onto the floor.... "I brought....oh hmmmm sorrry Sue, these were donuts at one point!"
Looks around out of bloodshot eyes
"Sorry guys getting high again after a few years of scraps can take some getting used to."
Falls into A-trains lap..."oh sorry man I auto be more careful"
Steps onto Light Addicts hand " oh what the flux am I doing?"
Keeps flipping and causing a disturbance...."u gurgle. Whirk...surge. Sorry, excuse me...not making any Sense Em sorry..." Looks around and sees everyone looking. " oh hi there."
Falls and crushes Jagas new seedling. "Oops, it's all a cycle Jaga of birth and death get used to it buddy sorry bout that."
Crashes into Sue's bow n arrow while finding a seat in the crowded room, "hey guys I'm glad you are here." Lays down and rests head on pigeons lap and feet on Radogast... I just wanna say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Thanks.. I like feet and hands :)

What's On Hand

I have a 20 gallon Geo Pot (could hold two plants) and I believe 2 more 10 gallon ones, plus the two 7 gallons I grew Carnival and Jamaican Dream in, so no need for any bigger pots.
- will need about 60 gallons of soil (make any new soil LOS, it can be used immediately)

Approx. 15 gallons of LOS and the equivalent amount of kit soil (youre going to need more LOS Susan)
- plenty of sphagnum peat moss
- enough CC-style Kit to do another 15 gallons (?) order another kit, more rice hulls, use perlite instead of pumice

Lights on hand are adequate to the job ahead.

Hi Sue,

Yes, Doc Bud can send you small individual quantities of what you need without sending you an entire kit....just so you know, as I expanded my patient count, he can also send out larger quantities of each....SWEET!

Thank you so much for the info Shawnee. :circle-of-love:

Thanks.. I like feet and hands :)

That had to be one of the best posts to date. :rofl:

24 hours and 119 posts in. Whew! We're going to have to institute that buddy system again. :laughtwo: I may have broken my own record.

I can't see anymore guys. I'm calling it a night. I love you all. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom